Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  Empty The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:01 pm

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  2Q==
Daybreak was waking in the woods looking for a stallion and she was looking for foals. To be made. She was a happy horse and she always was a good role model to her sister and she was a person who would love find difficult. She once had and owner but he died long ago when she was just 1 yrs old. (She's 3) as she trotted in to the forest smelling the flowers and avoiding poisonous plants.

Last edited by The lost girl on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  Empty Re: The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 pm

( Do you want a regular stallion or forcer? )

Back to top Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  Empty Re: The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 pm

regular stallion.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 pm

( Okey-dokes! )

Name: Raphael
Breed: ???
History: Fairly happy. He prefers not to talk about the dark times.
Personality: He's a gentleman.
Pic:
The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  Wolf%20running%208-10

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Raphael snorted, the scent of a mare filling his nostrils. He bucked lightly and galloped towards the scent. Once he saw the mare, he whinnied softly and flicked his tail, his coat shining brightly under the sun. He flicked his perfectly shaped ears and shook his head, sending his mane flying, landing back on his neck like a waterfall over the height of his neck. He half-reared playfully, making his presence known. His footsteps made no sound as he slowly made his way over to the mare. "I'm Raphael," he said, smiling kindly. "And who may I be graced to be in the presence of?"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:29 pm

She heard the male and she smiled. "Witam mam na imię ogiera Przedświt.", which in Polish means, "Hello Stallion my name is Daybreak", she said and smiled.
(she knows polish but she is not polish)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Luckily, Raphael was originally Polish. He snorted and bobbed his head, replying, "Witam, o świcie. Co ty tu robisz sam? Co zrobić, jeśli cieplarnianą jeszcze do was przed godnym zaufania ogier zrobił? To będzie bardzo wstyd." (Hello, Daybreak. What are you doing out here by yourself? What if a forcer got to you before a trustworthy stallion did? That'd be quite a shame.) He smiled gently and walked over to her, grooming around her withers softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Daybreak looked at the horse. "Well I'm looking for a mate", she said and she smiled. "And to have foals", she said and she sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Heartbeat looked around slowly the wind blowing in her coat. She then stopped, seeing two horses. She decided to be friendly, and stop by. "Hello."
The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  3341380-beautiful-horse
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Raphael nodded at the mare, continueing to groom her back and rump. "So am I." He said simply. When the new mare showed up, he turned around and bowed slightly. "I'm Raphael. And who may you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Heartbeat tilted her head a small bit in confusion. "Um... uh uh... Heartbeat!" she said slowly. "What are you two.. uh, doing?" she asked slowly. "I see she's polish... so am I..." she turned to the mare. "Witam, nazywam się Heartbeat, i który może być?" (Hello, my name is Heartbeat, and who may you be?) she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Daybreak blushed. "Hm .... czuję się nieswojo", which means, Um.....I'm feeling uncomfortable. she said and she looked around and found the mare. "Witam klacz", which means, "Hello mare",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Raphael listened mutely to their conversation before adding in, "Czy i tu z tego samego powodu?" (Are you both here for the same reason?) He tossed his head lightly and snorted, taking in both their scents through flared nostrils.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Heartbeat tilted her head. "Um, co ona tutaj?" (Um, what is she here for?) she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Daybreak looked at the mare. "To find a mate", she said and smiled. "How about you", she asked.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Raphael snorted and shook his mane, bucking slightly in a playful way, watching the two mares closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Heatbreak shrugged. "Let's just say radomly." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Raphael gave her a sideways glance and shrugged himself, lowering his head to graze peacefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Daybreak looked at the stallion. "Co robisz? Cóż może zrobić to samo wtedy, jeśli patrzy", which means 'What are you doing? Well I must do the same then if you are gazing'. She gaxed back and she sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 pm

"I oczywiście mieć więcej energii niż oba połączone," (I obviously have more energy than you both combined) he snorted, shaking his mane. He got up and bucked wildly, muscles rippling. "Jestem bardzo blisko przejścia do klaczy bardziej energiczny." (I'm quite close to moving on to a more energetic mare) he broke into a gallop, lashing out his hind hooves. They sliced the air with clean precision and he slowed down to a trot, shaking his whole body.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Heartbreak snorted. "Yeah... energetic." she growled to herself and dashed off already out int the trees.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm

"Czy pozostawiając też?" He asked, flagging his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Daybreak galloped after him. "Co masz na myśli bardziej energiczne? Co nawet jak mnie Raphael?" she asked which means, 'What do you mean more energetic? What do you even like me Raphael?' found him and she stopped. "I know we just met but I'm a single mare and I'v been having trouble in my Dotychczasowa współpraca", she said which meant, 'Past relationship'.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 pm

"Wcześniejsze relacje są nic. Dopiero teraz się liczy." (Past relationships are nothing. It's only now that matters) He looked into Daybreak's eyes seductively before breaking their gaze and trotting into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Heartbreak sighed and lowered her head thinking about everything he said, for she was right in front of them. "Wszystko się liczy." she whispered to herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Daybreak looked at the male. "Więc chciałem kumpla, który troszczysz się o mnie i halp mi się to, co chcę, jak również potrzeby, ale może także spróbować innej konia", which means, 'Well I wanted a mate that will care for me and halp me get what I want as well as need, but I may as well try some other horse'. she sighed and trotted into a forest a forest so she could think about the choices.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next