Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"Wybierz mnie, czy nie, będę dostępny aż znajdę odpowiednie klacz." (Choose me or not, I'll be available until I find a suitable mare). He shook his head and neighed loudly, rearing, and galloping back into the field, muscles rippling like water and coat shining brilliantly under the sun. He'd show off until he'd find a mare interested in him, as well as he to her.

Back to top Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Daybreak had thought for a second and then she smiled. "Myślę, że jestem zakochany w nowo konia!" which means, 'I think I'm in love with a newly horse!" she said and she ran to the stallion.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Heartbreak sat down and laid her head on her hooves. "Codziennie jest dzień się liczy." (Everyday is a day that matters.) she reminded herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Raphael watched her come back but continued his performance of strength and agility.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Daybreak looked at the stallion. "Myślę, że jestem w tobie zakochana!" which means, 'I think I'm in love with you!'. she said and she ran after him still.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 pm

"Czy teraz?" (are you now) he skidded to a hault, dust flying up all around him. When the dust cleared he stood like a statue, chest puffed, back and legs straight. His ears were up curiously as he looked down at Daybreak.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Daybreak looked at him with loving eyes. "Tak. Jestem w tobie zakochany Rafał! Naprawdę jestem!" she said which meant, 'Yes. I am in love with you Raphael! I really am!'.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

He loosened up his stance and nipped her forelock playfully. "Cóż, istnieje kilka rozwiązań." (Well, there's some arrangements) he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Heartbreak sighed and lifted her head. He was right! He had it so straight forward! She smiled and went to ask him to be with her! "Um... would you--" she was about to ask to see them together. She sighed. "Więc nie będzie potrzebna już tutaj?" (So, I won't be needed here anymore?) she asked slowly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Daybreak looked confused. "Co masz na myśli aranżacje?" she said which meant, 'What do you mean some arrangements?' she said and she cocked her head.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

"To, co dam ci podjąć decyzję," (That's what I'll let you decide) he said seductively and pressed his forehead againts hers in a loving way.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Heartbroken sighed and lowered her head. She just was out here.. heartboken. "Potem ... Myślę, że tak. I'll zostawiają cię w spokoju." (Then... I guess that's a yes. I'll leave you alone.) she said and walked away

Changing pic:
The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  - Page 2 3ef5838cf1ba2ebd
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Domino came charging in, nearly running into a mare, "Excuse me, miss," he said, smiling.

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  - Page 2 Tucumcari_BobL_2006crop

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Heartbroken saw that she ran into someone. She didn't even look up. She just stayed looking at the ground with sad eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stand in your way!" she growled and walked around him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Interested, Domino turned around and nipped the mare on the rump, tugging on her tail lightly, trying to get her to stop. "Hey, hey, why so quick to walk away, little miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Heartbroken rolled her eyes and turned around. "Why should I let you know?" she asked smart allically. "I don't even know you!" she said, looking around him, searching for the eyes of the other dashing stallion, she had fell for. She started to sing quietly.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Domino caught on quickly. "How can you be in love with the one who broke your heart?" He stepped closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Heartbroken felt angry, and when she was usually angry she was heartless for a few minutes. "Cause he was...like no other I met including you!" she growled stepping away, turning away, and walking away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Domino wasn't about to let a mare get the best of him. He trotted around her, tail flagged, and stopped in front of her, "I sang a song to my old mate who left me." He began to sing, encouraging for her to sing the female's lines:

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Heartbroken started to sing but then stopped. "No thanks, I don't wanna sing any of your little love songs. I'm sorry your mate left you by the way!" she said still walking away.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Dominic trotted after her. "Don't let him get you down. Just tell yourself this: 'I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone...but I was wrong, you were just too screwed up to love me.' Obviously he couldn't handle you."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Heartbroken raised her eyebrows, while looking down. "Thanks for the tip." she murmured and walked the other way.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 pm

He began to follow her, from a few feet behind, reciting broken-heart quotes. "And my worst pains are words I cannot say, still I will always fight on for you......; Love is a piano dropped from a 4 story window, and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time........; Your love was a game I now realize I was always losing.......; And she's giving away the best parts of herself, the beautiful and precious and secret things that can't be replicated. She's handing them to him, piece by piece, not minding if she's on the verge of bleeding to death because it's wonderful to feel loved, and for moments at a time he speaks to her heart. But the moments come fewer and more far between, and she's still slowly dying, her soul leaking out onto the cold pavement, making pretty patterns in the snow. And he takes, and he takes, and sighs with frustration at the tears in her eyes........"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Heartbroken turned to him and sighed.

"Trying to forget someone
you love is like trying to remember
someone you never met; How can I forget him
when he's always on my mind?
How can I not want him
when he's all I want inside?
How can I let him go
when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love him
when he controls my heart?
Love is a game in which one always cheats.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Daybreak looked at the stallion. "Oh.....",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next