Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. Empty Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Peace~

I trot ahead of my sister down along a narrow path in the trees. The filtered sunlight peeks through the tree tops and settles in patches along the floor. I slow to a walk and eventually stop in one of the patches. The rays catch my gleaming blue eyes that watch over my sister carefully. I shake out the loose dust from my coal black coat, ending with a whip of my black silky tail. I snort and paw the ground impatiently as I urge Hope to hurry up.

Hope~

I limp behind Peace as we travel through the forest insearch of help. The forest floor was a slick mess of fallen branches and tangled vines. My right ankle was already twisted and if I got caught in that, I'm done with. I stop in a patch of sunlight to rest my sore limes and muscles. Peace and I ran away from our herd to escape our blood thirsty father and his forcing. Both of us are only 9 months old and Peace is older by two minutes. The sun shimmers down upon my ivory white coat and I toss my silky white tail back and forth casually. I watch Peace with taunting blue eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. Empty Re: Peace and hope search for a foal-less mare.

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 pm

I heard two youngs horses nearby I trotted toward them, '' Hello there'' I said as I walked toward them
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Peace~ I quickly raced to my sister and planted myself in front of her, watching the new horse with keen blue eyes. I stood as tall as i could and said back, "Hello..who are you?" my voice sounded small.

Hope~I stepped back and winced at the pain in my ankle as Peace rushed to my side. I was about to snap at him when a strange horse spoke. I watched silently with the same blue eyes as him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal less mare

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 am

Ebony Rose ~ '' I am Ebony Rose and what are your names littles ones?'' I said kindly trying to ease their frigtened faces
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Peace~
I glance at Hope and back to the mare. She seemed kind and gentle so I answered, "I am Peace and this is my twin sister..." I didn't get to finish before she cut me off. I turned to glare at het.

Hope~
i watch the mare and then my surrondings. My brother begins the introductions and I cut him off. "I am Hope!" I snicker in his ear and wince at my ankle.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 am

~ Ebony Rose ~ '' Nice to meet you Peace and Hope.'' I noticed Hope was in pain, '' What wrong Hope?''
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 am

Peace~
I relaxed my stance alittle bit and moved to Hope's side to support her weight. I started to explain what happened when she again cut me off, "We were walking..." I glared at her and pinned my ears slightly.

Hope~
I lean against him and cut him off with a smirk then nip his cheek. "We were walking along some jagged rocks and I slipped, loosing my footing and twisting my ankle..." I looks up at her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:39 pm

(hey can i reply?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 am

(sure)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 am

Ginger
I was walking around when I herd some voise. *hello* I said looking around I saw the two foals. *hello little ones.* I said in a sweet calm voice. *what is wrong?* I asked when I saw one foal was hert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 am

Peace whipped around and laid his ears at the new mare. "who are you?" he asked a little shaken.

Hope shifted on her good legs and stared up at the mare. "I twisted my ankle. whats it look like?" she snorted rudely.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:24 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I lower my head near to Hopes injured ankle, '' Hmm.. looks like it will heal naturally no need to worry!'' I smile then look to the other mare in the field, '' Hello.''
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Hope looked up at Ebony, "Will it really?" worry was thick in her voice as she questioned. Peace never took his eyes off the other mare but was happy to hear his sister would be okay.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Ginger
*i am ginger there is no worry I am just a older wiser mare.* I smiled sweetly and looked at the fillys leg and said *she is right you just have to stay off of it. Now were is ur mother I asked the colt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Hope fidgited with hunger. She was forced to eat grass and it was tearing up her stomach. She ducked her nose under Ebony searching for her teets and milk.

Peace looked up at her with blue eyes that stood strikingly out against his back coat. "She is dead.." he whispered.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Ginger
I looked at them and said * I am over with having foals and just a few days ago my last foal I will ever had died so I am full of milk and* I looked at the other mare who looked young *she might want to go out and find a mate and have her own foals.* I looked at the mare and nodded to the mare knowing that in a way I was right the foals were better off with a mare that has milk and I older then a mare with no milk and who is young.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:13 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I look to the mare near to me then to peace and hope, '' I see you later then.'' I trot out of the clearing and go to find a mate.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 am

Hope backed up from Ebony and stared after longingly. She liked Ebony but she knew Ginger was right. "Bye..." she whispered as she turned to Ginger. She limped over to her underside and nosed for her teets. She began suckling hungrily on the sweet Lucious milk.

Peace nodded a sad good bye to Ebony and turned back to Ginger. He did the same as his sister, drinking the milk she provided.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Ginger
I smilled and nuzzled the foals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Hope reluctently pulled her muzzle out from under Ginger and sighed contently as she licked her lips. She limped around her to say, "Thank you!" to Ginger. She winced and moaned as she laid down to sleep. Resting her small head over her white body, she closed her blue eyes and drifted asleep trying to ignore the pain.

Peace pulled away and burped loudly then chuckled. "Thanks Ginger..." he said as he turns to look at Hope. She frown sadly at her pain and turns to Ginger.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Ginger~
i smile at Peace and said *she will be ok.* i nuzzled her neck and walked over to Hope and layed behind her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Peace wanted to believe her. He followed her over to Hope and laid down snuggling up with her and Ginger.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Ginger~
i put my head on the ground but dont close my eyes i keep watch over the foals. i studyed there little hooves and baby manes, there small muzzles and there baby tails. they were small and would not be big horses when they grew up but they were butifull in my mind and in real life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Hope woke up from a terrible nightmare and shrilled loudly as she looked around. She was still half dreaming. The first thing she saw Peace, a black lump moving beside her. She whinnied and kicked him, flopping over o to her other wide and bumping into Ginger. She cried out and jumped up preparing to attack Peace again. Peace woke up startled and hurting,finding Hope's hoof in his back. "Ouch!" he exclaimed. He jumped up and glared at her. Hope pawed the ground and lunged at him, knocking him over ignoring her hurt ankle. "Wake up Hope!" he cried from under her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:04 pm

ginger
i woke up to see peace under hope and hope hurting him. i stood up and graved hopes mane and picked her up so pease could excape. i tryed to wake her up *hope hope hunny i need to wake up.* i said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next