Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Ginger
i smiled at them and laid down. i nosed hope to my left side and hope to my right. *now it is time to sleep. Not to play, and not to fight. To sleep* i said as i laid my head on my front legs.

Back to top Go down

Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare. - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace and Hope look for a foal-less mare.

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Peace snorted and laid down where he was told to and tucked his legs in tightly. He curled up into a ball loving the warmth Ginger gave off. Hope nuzzled Ginger's face and curled up even tighter, wincing at the pain in her ankle.

Peace~
http://www.fairviewarabians.com.au/images/AlkhazarFoal1.JPG

Hope~
http://www.fort.usgs.gov/resources/spotlight/horse/images/photos/young.jpg
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Ginger
i nuzzled hopes ankle and closed my eyes, starting to fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am

Peace and Hope drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Ginger
i fell asleep and drempt of my mate and filly that i had lost not long ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm

The sun rose up slowly, peeking over the mountain tops and sending light into the forest. Hope was up first, standing and stretching her crumpled body. She was wet from sweating last night. Peace flopped over onto his side and sprawled out still snoring. She limped to the waters edge to wash down the icky taste in her mouth. During the night she had woken up feeling the tention coming Ginger as she dreamed. Hope made a note to remember to ask Ginger about her family.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 am

Ginger
i woke up and stood. i saw hope at the river and i walked to her. *Good morning* i said as stopped at the rivers edge. i lowered my head and took in the cool clear water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Peace continued sleeping soundly as Ginger got up. Hope lifted her dainty white head and turned to look at Ginger. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" she asked as she took a few more drinks.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Ginger
i smiled as io lifted my head *good.* i said as i took another drink. when i was done i asked *how was yours?* i smiled as i graved a bit of grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Peace still slept soundly, snoring lightly. Hope lifted her head again, "Eh pretty good." she nosed Ginger for milk and began to nurse quietly. When she finished, Hope pulled away and licked her muzzle. "Ginger, you said your last foal died and you weren't having any more. Why? What happened to it? Don't you have a soul mate?" she asked softly, her liquid blue eyes holding wonder and innocense, just as she intended the questions to be. Innocent.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 am

Ginger
i smiled small at her and smiled *my foal and mate died. but that is in the past and i have you two to take care of.* i said as i walked out into the field and grazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Hope wasn't satisfied with her answer. She walked after Ginger. "How did they die?" she pushed not knowing how far she could go.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 am

Ginger
i snorted at the nothingness. *i dont know. i was asleep and when i woke up there was blood and nothing.* i said as i vilontly pulled up clumps of grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:13 am

Hope saw saddened but wanted to know more. "Why did whatever killed them, spare you?" Peace stirred but fell back to sleep again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Ginger
i sighed, a little anoued i answered. *i dont know i was asleep.* i kept grazing as i looked over at the sleeping beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Hope caught the annoyance in her voice. "Oh.." she said flatly. "Im sorry.." she walked away to find some apples. Peace's head jerked up and he cried out, "He's here!" his blue eyes were dilated with fear, the pupils so big no blue was showing. Hope gasped and ran hand limped to Ginger and Peace stumbed nearly blindly to her and coward behind her, both their hearts beating wildly in their chests.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Ginger
i jumped when peace woke up and asked as they cowered behind me. *what....who...what are you two talking about?* i finally asked i was shaking from the stunt they hadc just pulled. i looked at Hopes shaking body and at her hert leg *it won't hill if you keep running on it like you were. i looked at peace and licked his back pushing the ruffled hair down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Peace shivers, "Father...he is watching.." he says as he stares dead on into the trees. Hope looks up at Ginger with fear stricken eyes. "I feel it.." She whispers to peace.

Royal~
Standing in the trees, I see my two foals with a strange mare and it pisses me off. I snort but remained shadowed bt the trees, my black coat blending in perfectly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Ginger
i herd the snort and turn quikly. *who is there?* i asked out to the woods. i saw nothing but black, green, and brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Peace and Hope whimpered as Ginger scanned the trees.

Royal~
I roll my royal blue eyes and snorted again. I exited the trees slowly, my thick muscles bulging with every step I take under my jet black coat. I was practically a clone from Peace or he a mini me and that I swore I would make him. I stopped across from a the mare, a few feet back taking in the sight of her hovering over my blood and flesh. I take in a wiff of her scent and my nose immediatly dilates as blow it out quickly and shake my large head, my long mane flying up and fluttering down. "I am here." I state evenly, my low voice echoing around the shallow forest.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Ginger
i wipped around and stood shakingly at the stallion *what do you want?* i asked him. i put my nose to the foals and shuffled them dehind me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Hope held her breath and close her eyes as he scooted even far behind Ginger. Peace stared out from behind Ginger's leg and up at his father. He was amazed how simat they looked and for a moment Peace and Royal locked eyes, an icy blue stare down but Peace looked a way and shivered.

Royal~
I snort and toss my head annoyed, pawing the ground with sharp black, feathered hooves. "I say young mare! Watch your mouth and don't demand of me." I snort angrily. I glare down at Peace before returning to the mare who they looked up too. "I am here for my children." I say shortly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Ginger
i wimpered a little and asked him *do they want to go with you?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Peace and Hope whimper. They were afraid to answer. Of course they didn't want to go!

Royal~
I glare, "It bothers me not one bit if they want to go or not."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Ginger
i started to get angery at this stallion who thaught that he was the smartest and the best. *if u were a good father then u would care.* i snerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next