Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP}

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP} Empty Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP}

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Aspen~
i walked into the clearing cautiously, looking for danger. i was small and very vulnerable to predators. i needed somebody to protect me, and to be my mate. i layed down under the shade of a tree and looked at my swollen stomach. i was 12 months pregnant and was about to give birth. i nickered softly, hoping a stallion would come to protect me. "somebody please help me" i cried
Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP} Website_della

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP} Empty Re: Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP}

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm

(is she a month over due? Horses reproduction cycles are only 11 months)

Topike~
I trot into the clearing and almost didn't see the small mare. She was like me! I slow to a walk and make my way carefully towards her. As she grew larger in my view, I noticed she was pregnant. What if her mate was near? I risked it. I continued moving closer and nickering softly to her, "Are you okay mare?"

Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP} Shetland-pony
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP} Empty Re: Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP}

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 pm

(ya she is over due)
Aspen~
i stand up and greet the new stallion "thank you for coming. im all alone.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Topike~
Woah she is big! I wait until she comes to me. "Are you sure your alone? I don't know why a pregnant mare would be here alone." I say as I toss my mulitcolored mane to the other side.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Aspen~
"yes.. i am alone.... i got bred by a force breeder, and he was a horse! not a pony!" i say angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Topike~
I throw my head up angrily, my nostrils dilated and eyes wide. "Thats outragious!" I say sternly. I walk up to her and nuzzle her neck softly, comfortingly. It's the least I could do. Stallions who lived lives like that made me angry.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Aspen~
i nuzzle you back "so whats your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Topike~
I step away from her and bow my head, extending my forleg out and bowing down. "I am Topike." I come back up and salute, my crazy mane sticking out in all directions as I give her a silly grin.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Aspen~
"mine's aspen" i smile and then my smile turns to a frown "ow" i say as i lay down again and nip at my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm

"Neat name!" my eyes shine but then my expression turns to concern. "Is it time? Perhaps you would want mares around you. Would you like to come to my herd?" I offer standing over her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Aspen~
"no...this is my first time foaling, and i dont want other horses watching me...ow" i say again as i shot up from the ground and leaned against a tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Aspen~
"i really dont know what to do..." i say worriedly.
i pace around and then lay down again as i try to push. two hooves appear out of my back end.
"what's happening?" i say as i stand up and pace around.
i layed down and stood back up, layed down, stood back up, and kept dpoing that over and over cuz i didnt know what to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Aspen~
i finally got tired and layed down. i looked at the two hooves that were sticking out and started to panic. "what do i do?" i say nervously as i straighten my legs out and try to push again.
i was having contractions very badly and i dint know what they were "whats happenning to me?" i say worriedly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Topike~
I nod my head understand that she didn't want company to watch her. "Just lay down." I say gently pushing her to the ground. I notice the two hooves and I go into serious mode. "Just take deep breaths and push when ever you are ready. The sooner the better or the foal will die." I nuzzle her flank softly. "Trust me, you can do this." I assure her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:38 am

Aspen~
i straighten my legs out and push again. then a nose comes out after the two hooves "Why does it hurt so bad?" i say betwween breaths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Topike~
I stand guard above her listening attentivly for any danger lurking about like a wolf or mountain cat that would steal her foal for a meal. I look down at her with caring eyes, "Its life." I answer unsure of to explain why it hurts.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Aspen~
i push and a head comes out after the feet. i take a few breaths between pushes and then push again but the foal wouldnt budge. i stand up and pace around again, not knowing what to do.
"whats happenning? why wont it come out? ow..." i say nervously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 am

Topkie~
I force her to lie back down, "You need to relax. Stop worrrying and just let the tention loose from your muscles and mind." I say firmly. I knew she was in pain and it was her first time, but the first is the worst right?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Aspen~
i lay back down and start to push again. i relax my body and push and the head and legs emerge from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Topike~
I smile, "Come on Aspen! Your almost done!" I still stand above her protectivly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Aspen~
"not really.." i say between breaths as i push and the foal slides out almost halfway. "now im almost done"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Topike~
I nuzzle her face, "Save your energy."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 am

Aspen~
i push one last time and the foal finally slides out onto the ground. i stay laying down and start to lick him clean. "its a boy. half horse half pony. thats why your so big" i say in a gentle voice to my new foal. "i will name you Cedar" i smile
Mini-Mare heavy with foal and looking for protection{PLEASE RP} Cute-sleeping-pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Topkie~
I smile as the big foal slips out and reach down and nuzzle him. "Thats perfect name!" inexclaim raising my heand and nuzzling her face, "You did great."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Aspen~
"thank you" i say as i stand up and let cedar nurse. "where is this herd you were talking about?" i ask topike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum