Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) Empty Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm

New Moon~
I trot into the garden with my twins Twilight and Eclipse by my side. Their father had died because of poachers, and now they didnt have protection, and neither did i. i have been pregnant for a long while now and could give birth at any moment. "we will find a home soon" i say hopefully. i whinny loudly and wait for a reply

.Twilight(female)~
i start to nurse

Eclipse(female)~
i nurse with my sister
Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) Unexpected-400-pixels
twilight is the chestnut one, and eclipse is the other one

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

[can I reply with an evil stallion? to make it more interesting?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) Empty Re: Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

(sure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

[okay]

Raz:I hear the mare and call back. I was behind her and could see her and the foals. A sly smile appears on my face and I walk out toward her.

Mare with twin foals looks for protection(PLEASE RP) WildStallion-2
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 pm

New moon~
i whirl around "well hello there" i say smiling "me and my foals were looking for some place to stay"

Twilight and eclipse~
we run and hide behind our mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Raz:I laugh harshly "What, here?" I said and walk up to the mare, circling her. I see the young foals and grin when they run from me. I face the mare again and stop "There's nothing here" I grin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

New moon~
"well then... do u know a different place we could go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 pm

I snort "No, I have lived here my whole life. And you aren't going anywhere" I said pawing the ground with my hoof.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 pm

New moon~
"what do.. you mean?" i say nervously, stepping backwards with my foals
(srry gtg brb in probly 15 to 30 min)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 pm

"I mean what I said, mare" I retort and step foreward again.
[kk i'll stay on]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 pm

New moon~
"i dont think so" i said and ran away with my fillies

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 pm

I snort and catch up and stop her. I kick her stomach, which hurt badly and if I kicked again it would kill her unborn foal "I said you aren't going anywhere, and if you were smart, you would do as I say or your little ones will not see another day" I said and pin my ears.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm

New Moon~
"the baby!" i say when he kicks my stomach "u probly just killed the baby, jerk!" i snort and nudge my foals behind me to stay safe

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:15 pm

I didn't kill it, but one more kick should do the trick, and if you don't do as I say you won't see your precious ones again" I said to her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 pm

New Moon~
"well what do u want me to do then? you havent commanded me to do anything yet" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 pm

I snort "I commanded you to stay, and not leave here until I let you" I told her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 pm

New Moon~
"ok then....." i roll my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 pm

I snort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 pm

New Moon~
i pin my ears and nip at my stomach "the baby is coming!" i say frantically
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

I pin my ears "And...?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 am

A strong beautiful mare came running from the trees "I'll save you!" she snorted and started to attack the evil horse "Leave her alone!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm

I snort at the young mare and rear, kicking her in the ribs I throw her on the ground "Go away stupid mare" I snort at her, pinning my ears and baring my teeth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:36 pm

She barred her teeth at him still having streagth "Why are you keeping someone here who has a baby" She Jumped on the evil horse knocking him down she turned to new moon "run" she ran as fast as she could leading the way
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I snort at her and pin my ears, catching up with her quickly I tackle her down again, I grab her and throw her back, I knew new moon couldn't run so I just grinned "Stupidmare" I hissed through my teeth.
[he had her pinned...]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 pm

She tried to move but she was stuck there

Angel a strong majestic wolf came running out and growled putting her paw over New moon she looks at the evil horse "Leave her alone!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next