Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals)

Go down

Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals) Empty Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals)

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Black Rose~
my 6 foals sniff my dead body and then lay down by me, waiting for someone to adopt them since they dont have a mother anymore.

Back to top Go down

Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals) Empty Re: Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm

hello foals

Back to top Go down

Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals) Empty Hope Finds No Miricle

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:17 am

As i wait for signs of life, none return. I look up at the foals and wonder what will become of them. I turn to leave but a strange feeling stops me. I turn to face the foals and whinny to them. they look scared of me. " It's ok i won't hurt you" A young Colt walks eagerly towards me . I couldn't just leave them there. I notice another mare close by

Back to top Go down

Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals) Empty Re: Black Rose: a mare who died in birth(i need someone to adopt the foals)

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:19 pm

I saw a dead mare that was surrounded by 6 foals and one mare.I thought about adopting one after contemplating the death of my son Night-Walker and decided to adopt one. I walked up to the mare and said hello. She looked at me in an awkward way as if to say what are you doing here? I immediately noticed a black foal that looked like Night-Walker. That was the one I had to adopt. The foal didn't seem to be afraid of me unlike the others. I had to adopt that one. Though I wasn't sure about how the mare would feel about that.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Hope - As the other mare enters the clearing, I watch her carefully. Seeing she meant no harm, I nod my head. I snorted as a ladybird flew up my nostril, making the smallest of them jump.. " I'm sorry a bug flew into my nose..." I lay down so I was at their height and saw the black colt walk over to the other mare...the smallest one came towards me and lay down, crying... " Hey hey, everything is going to be Ok, we are here now...." They were wet, cold and hungry, So I stood up and licked the smallest one dry, her dapple grey coat tickled my tongue and another young filly came over with her big brother. The other two headed over to the other mare.

I licked the ones near me dry and allowed them to suckle, since my still born I had been able to lactate, my body confused allowed it to keep producing milk even when there was no foal. They huddled around me trying to get warm against my large frame. I looked down sadly at the dead mother. It was a shame that she never got to see these foals grow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm

I watched as the foal and his sister and brother come over to me. Considering Night-Walker died shortly after he was born my body was still able to produce milk. As the first one started to suckle I thought about the names of them. The first on I named Black Gold. The second one(the girl) I named Starlight and the third one I named Salem. I was happy that I had three foals now instead of one. Now I'm less likely to have them all die at once.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Hope ~ Being a Gypsy Vanner I was considerable strong and could hold my own, but knew very well that me and the other mare should stay together for a short while. It was possible to early to break up the foals also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I walked over to the mare and said "well,it was nice meeting you. I have to go now. Hope to see you and the foals later on." I had a bad feeling about leaving the cemetery but I continued to leave. After a while I took a detour and stopped at my son and mate's grave. One of the foals(salem) spoke up and said "Is...that...you're...momomother too?" "No,it's my other foal Night-Walker and my mate Midnight Cry. Don't worry I won't ever let this happen to you."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down