Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Domino rolled his eyes, "Obviously the other mare was there first, and he had no obligations to you. Don't let him get to you. How do you fall in love within an hour with a stallion?" He sighed and looked away. "I don't adhere to leaving mares all alone, but I think you're hopeless." He said harshly. "When you man up, I'll be waiting." He flagged his tail, kicked up his feet and trotted off elegantly.

Raphael snorted and nipped Daybreak's forelock mane playfully. He kicked up his heels and neighed loudly, letting all stallions know she was his.

Back to top Go down

The mare wants a foal she just needs help.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The mare wants a foal she just needs help.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Heartbroken rolled her eyes and trotted away. "Think about it. You just fell in love with me, I can tell cause you won't leave me alone for a bag of hay." she snorted. "Your gonna be waiting til you die, cause I'll never be there." she said and walked away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm

"I didn't say I was in love with you, silly mare," he snorted over his shoulder, "I was merely interested." He stomed his foot, agitated, then cantered off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Heartbroken ignored him, but gave herself a small chuckle. She ran out and then stopped by a waterfall to bath herself. "I hate love, it hates me. Oh well, it's nothing but a B! Fudge love, it shouldn't be anything to me! Riding solo is the great part of being me!" she quoted to herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Domino snorted off, grumbling. He snapped at another mare who tried flirting with him. He wasn't in the mood. Usually mares didn't act the way that mare had acted towards him. He sort of liked it. An assertive mare, for once. He'd find her again. He knew what she smelled like now. He just needed to give her some time to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Daybreak smiled as she heard the message he sent to the stallions. "Okay....", she said and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Heartbroken decided to go by her real name now... which was Heart... just Heart. She lifted herself up and shook herself off. She would just give the stallion a piece of her mind. She ran out, and found the stallion and mare. She nickered to him offenesly. "Hey Flapjack!" she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm

( Raphael or Domino? )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

(Raphel)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:49 pm

( okay )

Raphael pricked his ears up and stormed over to the mare. His nostrils flared and he pinned his ears, "Back again, are we?" He snorted, rearing and knocking her on the shoulder. "Too late, miss. I already got a mate." He snorted and turned, bucking her under the chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Daybreak looked confused. "Hm ...... ty nie pytaj mnie", she said which meant, 'Um...... you didn't ask me'. "So I don't think we're mates yet",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Raphael snorted and looked at her, confused. "You said, though..." He cocked his head. He shook his head and stomped his hoof. "Love me or not, just tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Daybrak remembered. "Oh yeah we are mates...I just now remembered that", she said and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I love you <--teehee
Raphael sighed and shook his head, trotting over to Daybreak and nuzzling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Heart shook her head, and her eyes blasted with fury. She turned over and buck him, knocking him off his feet. "You know what?! I don't freaking care. You are an immature freak! I swear, all YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF!!" she yelled at him and kicked him again, biting his neck. She raced around them, making the dizzy. (And trust me, she is FAST)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Raphael remained silent for a moment and then burst out laughing, "Me? Immature?" He laughed even harder. "Look at you! Running around like an idiot." He snorted and shook his head, trying not to laugh. "Wow, I thought you were better." He laughed again. "Well I'll be off now. I don't hang around desparates." He snorted, directing the comment towards Heartbreak. "Especially stupid ones." He bucked her in the stomach on the way out, knocking her over. Then he trotted out regally.

Domino watched from the sidelines and spoke up, "I told you," he spoke to Heartbreak.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Daybreak looked at her new stallion. "Oh....your so sweet", she said and nuzzled him.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Heartbroken rolled her eyes. "YOU ARE RIDICULOUS, are you gonna deal with this one, Daybreak?" she asked looking over to see her with Dominic. "See, no one wants you!" she growled. "Your a pathetic bastard!" she added in.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Domino looked at the two mares and snorted, stomping his hoof. "Are you speaking to me? I don't think I'm the bastard, miss. I believe that would be you. You just got your ass kicked by a weak, pathetic stallion."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:26 pm

(No, she was talking to Rapheal.)

Heartbreak looked at him. "Really?" she asked. She sighed. "I didn't get kicked, he's a weakling... but if you think that way, I knew it, your just like any horse in fact, you are like anyBODY I have met. Unkind. Uncaring... especially to me." she murmured and walked away go to a cliff.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Domino cantered off to her, "If that's the way it came across, I'm sorry," he replied genuinely. "I did take an immediate interest in you. No -- I'm not in love with you, but you're a beautiful mare and deserve respect. Excuse my rudeness." He gave a quick head-bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:35 pm

(Right now, I am up for a Romance, Adventure topic... wanna make one?)

Heartbreak turned to him. "I know you aren't no one ever was, I mean NO ONE not even my parents, or my herd." she said and turned back to the cliff, looking out into the distance, her mane blowing in the wind. "Do I deserve to be in this world?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"Of course you are..." he stepped closer warily, nuzzling the back of her shoulder. He began to sing a song for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Heartbroken sighed, and began to sing silently.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Domino looked at the ground, suddenly feeling very bad for what he had said to her, "Sorry." He replied, then began to walk away, singing:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next