Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma Comes for a fight

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 4 Empty Re: Karma Comes for a fight

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Shamrock: *My smile brightens. Then I arch my neck, raise my tail, spread my front legs from the back, and stick out my broad black chest in a playful joke. "I'm The Mighty Shamrock, perhaps you've heard of me?!" *I wriggle my eyebrows and give a handsome smile. There was a playful twinkle in my dark eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Alstonia~I flash him a brillant white smile and my green eyes glow with curiosity. I blink once and It vanishes replaced by a gleam of playfulness. I raise an eyebrow. "Im afraid I haven't" I say to him in a matter of factly voice. I lift my tail arch my neck, tucking my head in as I flop my glamorous flmaing mane to the oppsite side. My forlock falls into my eyes. I paw the ground once and nicker breathlessly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

Shamrock: *I grin and straighten* "Well..I guess I'll have to show you!" *I say with a touch of teasing to my voice besides an exsasperated tone. I reach out my long neck arching gracefully as I playfully nip her on the shoulder gently. Throwing my head back afterward with a smirking play smile. Joyfulness filled my eyes as I watched her, contemplating what her next move would be. I shake my long thick soft tangled mane, my heavy forelock kinda split in the middle part way down my face. It allowed me to see just enough with out making me look like a total dork. Snorting with happiness I wait*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 am

I snort and sit down, bored out of my wits.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Alstonia~I widen my green eyes in confusment and then shock. *how could a stallion so filled with hate and rage now be in such a playful manner with a mare he threatened to have killed?* I glare up and him shriek, hopping back and tossing my head up sharply. I snort and then flick my blazing tail, my green eyes glowing with amusment by his bewildered expression. I then burst out in a chorus of giggles that rang out like a summer melodey and lingered in the air around us. I lunged forward and nipped his neck gently before turning in my heels and prancing off. I tossed my head around and picked my legs up high off the muddy ground. I whinney at him and dash to the waters edge. I bound in and gallop back and forth in a graceful manner, the waves sprinkling onto my red coat and leaving beads of little diamonds. The setting sun gleamed on the horizon and reflected off the water onto my coat making me look mildly glamorous. I wink at him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Bandit: I move into a sittings position and watch her beautiful performance with weak, exhausted eyes. My mane and tail flicker in the wind as I try to stand back up to get a better view of the once killer stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Steelle (mare)~
I stood far from the scene, my topaz eyes surveying the whole fight. It wasnt really fight and i was glad. The big black stallion seemed strong and determined to kill the other handsome one. The mare with the black one seemed annoyed and bitter. then a flaming red mare appeared and did something strange to the weaker horse. He fell at her beauty and my eyes burned with envy. the red mare got into a small disagreement with the black one and then now they were prancing about like little ponies. I snorted. I tossed my creme mane to one side and decided to examine the fallen horse. I had powers to heal, that was all. no beauty to win over the toughest stallion like the red and black mare did. I took slow steps as i came to the fallen stallion, ignoring the two others. I knew that the mare the red one had some how made leave, was watching from the shadows. the glinted off my creme coat as i sniffed him and blew into his face. He sat blot upright and i shied.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:08 pm

(hey arctic!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Bandit

I look at the new mare with interest. This was the most mares I had encountered in one day. None of them were from my herd so I wanted them to join, but not any bitter, annoying mares. Got up fully and flicked my creme tail and smiled at the new mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Steelle~I smile and gently nuzzle his wounded head. "Your head is bleeding" I say kindly, my topaz eyes gleaming brightly. I swish my creme tail and stand back as he gets up. "I'm Steele by the way" I add
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 pm

I pin my ears and stand, stomping my hoof "Psh, killer stags" I flick my tail and leave, my forelock laying perfectly, as if scared to get in the way.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Shamrock: *I look at the new mare and prick my ears flaring my nose. Knowing well she got the story all wrong...Arching an eyebrow I turn away with a shake of my head. My eyes land on the red mare (srry forgot name lol) and stay there mezmerized. Nickering lightly I streatch my neck out trying to reach her, ears pricked with interest. In the back of my mind layed the other deadly part of me, but somehow this beautiful mare could, and was the only one, that could control me. I shivered slightly seeing her flaming coat that sparkled in the sunlight from the resting droplets on her. My eyes roamed up till
they met her green eyes, which amazed me the most. She talked through her eyes I had noted, but you could only know that if you payed attention...greatly. Drawing back, to embarassed, knowing that a mare like her would never go for a rough stallion like I. Sighing and lowing my head I study the grass*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Alstonia-I toss my head up playfully and the. I stop suddenly and glare at the new mare. I could sence her powers, but she was no match for me. I snorted and turned my gaze to Shamrock and smiled sweetly. When I saw the embarassed look in his eyes, mine softened and exited the warm sea water. I walked casually up to him, water droplets skidding down my red tiny yet muscular body and my wet mane clung to my strong and graceful neck. I stood infront of him and extended my neck out to him, my ears pricked in intrest and my eyes glazed with curiosity. He was a fine stallion all black and strong. Sure he had a bad side, but I could see deep down that he was a gentle guy and just needed someone to understand. As I arched my neck out to him, I nickered"won't you play?" and I muzzled his nose before nipping his neck softly and fleeing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Shamrock: *Relief flooded my eyes, I knew now that she accepted me for who I was..no matter what. Lifting my tail I rear up half my height and bolt forward, my big hooves digging into the ground for support on the first few unsteady strides of mine after that I was running with ease and hardly an effort. My long strides were perfect and left hardly a dent in the ground. I looked like a black blur as I raced after her, the wind whipped my mane out and my tail snaked behind me looking like a huge black rebel banner. Smiling I come up beside her and tossed my head up, my whole body rising also in a gleeful buck, landing with a snort I reached over and nipped her high on her neck. Grinning wildly I put my head down low and stop, wheeling to the other side of her and dashing into the ocean, sending large droplets of water everywhere.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 pm

I squealed and raced ahead of him, my red body a blur as I flew across the sand. My mane fluttered behind my and my long red tail flapped like a wild raging fire. I tried to slide to a stop before he got but he was fast. He nippd my shoulder and before I could reach my neck out ot him, he was gone heading for the ocean. I laughed and smile as I watch him buck and prance about like a colt in the spring. I rear up and paw at the salty air, neighing loudly but in a feminie way. My green eyes twinkled as I lunged forward, fleeing to the water I plunged in after him and my first few strides were heavy and took a bit of work from the dence deep water, but I pulled it off. I tossed my graceful head up high and collected my gallop so I could reach him easier. I come to his side and I sweetly nip his barrel and I spin on my heels and splash away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Shamrock: *I kick out sideways, but gently and playfully, with a loud squeal. Whipping around, I spin around as if on a dime. I lunge forward, my large chest plowing through the big waves until I was out. At first my feet lifted up high as if I was trying to take flight, then they smoothed out and sand was flying out behind me as I raced after her. Coming up behind her I smile handsomely and race beside her. Eyes twinkling with joy and happiness I toss my perfectly shaped black head up, which resulted in another giant buck. Landing in the sand with a dull thud, my hooves matched hers pace to pace. Turning I look at her and marvel.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 am

Alstonia~I swival my ears around and pick the thud of hooves against the sand. I pushed a little harder but he still managed to catch up to me and match my pace. I toss my dish-shaped head backwards and squeal with delight. My long red mane flutters up and as I bring my head in and tuck, the flames come down again. My tail rides in the glorious wind like a flaming banner in a fire parade. My legs tingle and I buck an enthusiastic buck and come back down on the same beat. I laugh a musical laugh that rings around us as I slow to collectd trot, picking my legs up and pulling them in tight. I arch my neck and tail while tucking my head in tight. My movemnets are graceful and swift as if I was dancing! My forlock falls over my left green eyes while other sparkles as it watches Shamrock. My muscles ripple under my gleaming red slender coat as the setting sun's rays filter down through the crimson stained clouds that hover over the horizon.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 am

Shamrock: *I watch her with a smile on my face. Everything about her astonished me, from her flaming red coat, mane and tail that looked as if on fire, to her very eyes that shone like sparkling emeralds. As she slows I shoot past her, then I start slowing too, my big hooves sliding and digging into the sand sending it everywhere as I turned in a semi-circle back to her. Stopping infront of her I nicker softly and arch my neck out. My jet black coat shone with sweat, my mane fell in a cascade tangles to my muscled shoulder. My whole body shuttered slightly as I watched her and partly from stopping so soon from a full out run*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am

Alstonia~I end my little dancing performance and stand still as Shamrock slide to a stop infront of me. I smile and toss my head up and down nickering. I swish my matted tail and shake my tangled mane to unstick it from my sweaty neck. I reach my neck out him mickering softly. I reach out to his muzzle, which was clearly bigger than mine, and nuzzle it. I took the chance to tap into his mind and read his simple thoughts. My eys widen as I hear the secrets. He thinks I'm wonderful! I smile a wide grin at him as my muscles twitch from the gallop. He was a handsome horse. All the way from his black body that was built with killer muscles with his midnight accesories to his double sided personality. Sure he was taken by a gorgous mare so I asked casually "Where is your mare?" I raise an eye brow. My breath came out slowly but it filled the air and mingled with the steam that rose from my body.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Shamrock: *I close my eyes from her touch, a audible sigh escaping my lips when I feel her breath on me. I raise my head and cock it side ways after she asked the question.* "I don't have a mare, the two that accompined me here were my sisters. They are gone now." *I smile and lean my head down, resting it on her soft forehead. I close my eyes again from the excitement of her touch.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Alstonia~I sigh and don't remove my face from his. "Thats a suprise" I murmur quietly. I shift my weight to a more comfortable pose. I close my green eyes flutter for a moment, the lashes long, and finally close. I swish my tail from side to side and breath deeply, taking in his swee smell. It fills my lungs and I smile to myslelf.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Shamrock: *I smile, my eyes still closed. I tilt my head back and sigh, then I lower it and nibble at her muzzle affectionately.* "Alstonia, would you be my mate?" *my eyes were still closed and my voice was deep and full of emotion. Resting my nose against her shoulder I take in her delicate smell and blow out softly and slowly.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Alstonia~I stagger back a step as my head jerks up. My green eyes wide with alarm. I hadn't been asked by anyone to fill such a position before. I was unsure what to say. Sure I liked him...alot. Emotions danced across my cherubic face as I tried to quiet the babble in my head. I searched his angelic face for any signs to see if he was kidding. Not to long ago he was snarling at me and threatening to have me killed. He changed so fast! I shake my head to clear the non sense and I close my eyes taking deep breaths inhailing his scent. "Are you sure you want this shamrock?" I ask cooly. My eyes were serious as I ask.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Shamrock: *I take a startled step backward. Then realization hit me..She did not feel as I did. I had thought she did, but apparently I was wrong. But I liked her so much...* "Of course this is what I want....But I am not sure any longer it is what you would want." *My eyes looked slightly hurt and I turn away*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Alstonia~My eyes that refelcted suprise were quickly replaced with softness as I used my
muzzle to pull his face to look at me. I smile a warm smile. "Of course it is what I want love. You just...took me by suprise" I step closer to him and rest my head underneath his jugular. I kiss his throat. "I will gladly be your mate" I whisper to him as the final rays of sunlight sink below the horizon.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next