Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma Comes for a fight

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 3 Empty Re: Karma Comes for a fight

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 pm

(May i post)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:02 pm

(yea go head)

Shamrock: *I snort impatiently*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

~Alstonia~
The sound of two stallions caused me to stop in my tracks. I was headed away from the beach whne i heard their bickering. I snickered and turned around to head back that way. I loved fights. I as i drew near, i could smell a mare was with one of them. I release their smells from my nose by blowing out of my soft pink muzzle. Though the trees were thick with their mid-summer leaves, some sun still seeped through the branches and landed peacfully on my deep chestnut coat. My red mane lifted gently in the breeze that tugged at my fiery tail. I stopped at the edge of the trees and my green eyes caught sight of the measly fight.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Bandit~
"I want to fight you." I said sternly and flicked my tail. My muscles bulged with annoyance and rage. I scrapped the ground with my front hoof, clearly seeing the he had immortal powers. I pinned my ear and got ready to fight a stallion much stronger than I. My pupils dilated and I stared weakly into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:40 pm

I was listening intently with my mind, trying to reach out to them and see what their reason to fight was. I snorted quietly or at least tried but it came out rather loudly. I hoped none of them heard me. I glared at the ground and back at them, creating a force feild that i tried ever so hard to extend out to them.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Bandit~
I twitched my ear out in her direction and my muscles calmed and I looked at her. My whole body relaxed into a large heap on the ground as I collapsed from exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Alstonia~
I was curious as to why the horse fell. I carefully came out of hidding and walked casually over to the fallen horse. The blazing sun glinted down upon my fire coat as my muscle of little but powerful size rippled. I snorted and asked, "what is the matter?" in a ashy tone, like ambers in a cooling fire.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:03 pm

I looked up at her with suffering eyes and lifted my head to get a better look at her. Once my vision cleared I saw he beautiful fire red body and then fainted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Beautiful Sins: *I snort and watched as the young horse fell to the ground. My beautiful eyes caught everything, and I knew the very moment when the other mare joined us.*

Shamrock: *I growl with disaproval, first he dare challenges me, then the next he faints. I tossed my head, flinging my heavy forelock across my face. I pawed the ground and watched as the little mare instantly went to his side. My dark eyes glowed slightly with excitement, but then dulled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:49 pm

I whipped my head to the side, reading the thoughts that slipped aimlessly in and out of their minds. I turn back to the fallen stallion, wary of him. I snort and blow into his face and turn back to the couple. "What started this?" i asked in a firery voice, my green eyes blazing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Bandit: I groan from the fall but don't open my tightly clenched eyes. My hair whispers in the wind as I regain my strength. My tail flickers with anger and my eyes seems to bulge from my skull and my head jerks up in a violent reaction to the fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Beautiful Sins: "We arent a couple!" *I snapped angrily at her ignorance, very aware of her reading my thoughts.*

Shamrock: "When the first mare here called for a fight, I went to leave then this runt of a so called stallion called me back to fight him." *I growled my voice rising with nastiness. I didn't respect anyone that demanded things from me. My black mane and tail whipped around wildly in the starting wind, my eyes starting to glow again this time with fieryness of intent, anger, and the just plain need to fight.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

I look down at the stallion and step away as he jerks up. I turn my head slowly to the crabby mare, my annoyance building already. "Sure seems like it" I snapped back feircly. I glare at the black stallion still challenging the one on the ground. "doesnt mean you have to fight him!" I spit at him. The wind tossed my mane and tail around like flames licking the air. My green eyes blazed with annoyance and they shone with playful evilness
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Shamrock: *I snarl and appear suddenly infront of her, knocking her to the ground and paralyzing her movement. She could not move.* "I did not say I still wanted to fight him!" *I spat in her face growling with hatred.* "Watch your tongue young mare! I could get you killed!" *I snapped.* "Why would I even want to fight a weak horse like that of him?! I am a warrior of The Destroyer, as is my sister, we have powers like that you wouldn't believe! Do not push us to do something we would not like." *My eyes flashed dangerously, obviously trying very hard to control my needs to kill. I was bred specifically to kill, so it was hard not too*

Beautiful Sins: *My eyes burned a deep fiery orange as I looked at the mare, a second later they were a different color. I growled lowly with discontent and disgust at having to stay and medle with lowlies. I shake my dark mane, that flowed like a burning fire in the wind, and snap my teeth.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm

When i regain my ability to move, i immediatly jump to my feet and snarle right back. "The why dont you leave instead standing around hurting him for no reason?!" I could taste blood in my mouth as spoke. I spit it out on the ground of to my side. I drift my way into his hard head, searching his horrid thoughts. I notice that it is true, he can and kill. I shuddered quietly at all the pictures and memories. I shoot a angry glance at the mare who actually is his sister and snort in dissapproval. "I am done" i said simply and moved to kneel beside the hurt horse, my eyes locked on his bleeding skull.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Shamrock: *I arch my eyebrows in disbelief* "You still don't get it. I didn't even touch him!" *I flare my nose, the horse had challenged me to fight then she had shown up and the next thing I knew the stallion had passed out in her presence. My ears go sideways in irritation at always getting blamed*

Beautiful Sins: *I shake my head at her and flare my nose*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 pm

I gaze up at him, my green eyes flashing comfusion and annoyance. "What ever do you mean? Didnt you do it? I wouldnt believe you since you mentioned powers unknown to me." My voice started out confused then ended with a cocky snort. I elevated my dished head to stare him down, head on. My small muscles rippled under my flaming coat and twitched with annoyance. I then turned my gaze to the mare and with my mind, i pushed a single thought into her head, "GO!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Beautiful Sins: *I scrunch my nose in disgust and turn and leave, kicking the air behind me in annoyance. I disappear into the trees. I didn't leave, but I was no longer a bother*

Shamrock: *My eyes blazed for a second.* "Yes I have powers!" *I snap starting to get a little agitated again* "But I would've had to touch him or he touch me, to be able to use them." *I say in a calmer voice*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Alstonia~I cock my head to the side, my red forlock hanging over a green eyes. "Please explain further" i encouraged, my voice purring as i watched the mare leave.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Shamrock: *I calm all the way finally. And nod, grateful for the chance to speak* "Well this mare, Karma, called for a fight. I came hearing the call, realizing that it was a mare, I did not lift a hoof. Sure I took my anger out on the air and ground, but I struck no one. Then this stallion, I motion to the one on the ground, came and wooed Karma. Upset that I didn't get to fight, that is when I started muttering and punishing the sky and ground. Karma said something so I said something back, then I was leaving here with my sister when this runt," *My eyes glared down at the fallen stallion* "Called ME to fight, I did not call him, he called me. So he was asking for it." *I turn my eyes back to hers* "When I was turning around and replying to him is when you showed up, and is, for some unknown reason to me, when this thing fell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 pm

I stood perfectly still, locking my eyes with his as he spoke. "Please do not call him thing or runt. Obviously he has a name and you know it." I keep my voice calm. "Why must you fight?" I keep looking him straight in the eyes, mine seem to glaze over as i perplexed my gifted mind.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Shamrock: *I dip my head slightly* "Actually I do not know his name..." *I look away as if far away in some other world, then I turn my eyes to focus hard on hers* "I was bred, trained, and a born fighter. All that drives me, all that I know, is to kill or punish. It is in my blood, I cannot help it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Alstonia~I my face softens as does he. "I understand what you are. I was born a peacemaker but I guess I don't try it hard at it. I am always stirring up trouble" my eyes still locked on his, I sigh. "As I have today. I guess I get so caught up in blood bath and evil that I forget about my gift or I use it for evil" I blush a little. My green eyes become nearly lucid as I play back the events and I snap out of it. I gather my weight and stand up so that I am more I level with him. I shake the dirt from red coat, my firery mane whisping around my muscular neck and elegent face. "I am to apologize for my behavior and accusination today" I say with more confidence that I felt. I bow my head, my forlock hidding my closed eyes and my long mane trickling down to the unconsious stallion.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Shamrock: *I smile for the first time* "Don't worry...I'm actually quite used to it." *I roll my eyes thinking of my sister* "And I should apologize for my sister's behavior. She can't help it really...she's just like our mother." *I laugh heartedly and watch her, mezmerized by her coloring*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Alstonia~my first reaction to his sudden smile made me smile too then I said kindly, "You look less menicing when you smile." and turn away, staring at the woods where his sister stood listening. The bright sun gleamed from it's highest point in the sky, complimenting my crimson coat. I arch my neck and tuck my head in, "I am Alstonia for introductions if I may start!" I say to him, my voice filled with calmness.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next