Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma Comes for a fight

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 9 Empty Re: Karma Comes for a fight

Post by Glass Prison Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Glory~
I press against Alstonia's shaking body as she pushes for the last time. I cringe when she cries out but gasp at the sight of the free foal. I smile and stand up, giving her plenty of room. "She is beautiful." i breathe, looking her over from a distance.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 am

Shamrock~
The instant the foal finally decided to show it's self, I got to my feet quickly. Knowing well that Alstonia would want to see it. After she nuzzle's the little one to her teat, I bring my head over her back and look down at the little red dun filly that so much looked like her gorgeous mother. "A daughter." I say quietly and happily. Nickering softly I slide my head off of Alstonia's back and back up a little bit. Lowering my head to look under Alstonia's belly, I watch the little girl suck greedily. Chuckling gently so as not to scare her, I say softly. "Your like your father." Then I reach further under once I step closer and nudge her little head gently. Nickering, though more powerfully like a grown stallion would, I bring my head back up and nuzzle Alstonia's neck. "Dear, she is the symbol of beauty!" A smile came quick to my lips as I spoke and my eyes dazzled. Pricking my ears I look over at Glory. "Thank you again, Glory. You were of good and much needed help." My voice again became soothing, its deepness rumbling in my throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Alstonia~
I dropped my head and gazed under myself at Shamrock who had put his muzzle under me to see our daughter. I smiled a warm smile and watched the two with happy eyes. I had a real family! The filly was finished suckling and backed out from under me. She burped a little burp and i laughed lightly, licking her muzzle clean. She squealed and walked awkwardly around me to her father. She bumped his leg before maneuvering through them. she stood behind him for a moment until Glory caught her attention when Sham spoke to her. I to turned to Glory, "I thank you as well." I say whole heartedly. I walk to her and nuzzle her shoulder and backed away. Our child trotted to her and sniffed her legs before sneezing and landing on her bum. She giggled and gazed up at Glory. "I believe she likes you." I say, laughing. "What she we call her, love?" i ask turning to my one and only.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:41 am

Shamrock~
I chuckle softly when she bumps into my legs then manuvers through them. Eventually following her momma and trotting over to investigate Glory. Flicking my tail, I too then walk over to the rest as Alstonia speaks to me. "Hmmm...A name..How about Xena?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Glory~
I watch in amazement at how the little foal was up and walking so quickly. I was no mother, but i knew plenty enough about babies and normal ones did not get up that fast. I smile as she comes near me and lower my muzzle to her level. I watch closely as she watches me and then giggle when she sneezes. I nudge her shoulder affectionately and then look at Alstonia, "I guess so." and laugh lightly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 am

Alstonia grinned as she watched her little child carefully. Guiding her back under belly to nurse, she turned her elegant head to her mate. "That's a pretty name. What does it mean?" she asked him and reached around her to nuzzle Xena on the rump. Because she was so tiny, Alstonia's mane covered her like a curtain of flames.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Shamrock~
I chuckle and look at Alstonia. "It's more of who the name represents. Xena was a greek goddess said to live among humans. She was a great warrior."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:07 am

Glory~
I snort and backup, "But we nor she live around those horrid two-legged creatures!" I become skittish and move around in one spot nervously, my ears pricked forward and my eyes alertly, looking around swiftly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Alstonia~
I snort and shift uncomfortably as Glory freaks out. I usher Xena away from her a few steps and guard her. It wasnt that i thought Glory would hurt her, i was just being careful. "Why do you react that way, Glory? Have you ever been near them?" I ask her softly, my ears attentive and alert. I glance at Shamrock momentarily and back to the finicky mare.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Shamrock~
I turn my knowing eyes from Glory to Alstonia. Nickering gently I call Xena to me. This was something Alstonia would have to take care of. Though I might be somewhat gentle. This was still something I couldn't handle. This was something the lead mare would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Glory~
I still shifted uncomfortably. I shook my head and debated whether or not to answer. I decided i should in order to keep the trust with my new family, i did not want to be kicked out on my first day. Sighing and moving towards Alstonia, i explain, "I was born in captivity. It was a small group of wranglers who brought my mama.." I was starting to feel like a little foal as i remembered the terrible early days of my life. "...along with them on a drive. She could no longer take the barren landscape and long walk that she keeled over. I was born three weeks early. The men thought we would die anyway so left us, but mama was strong. She lived a month longer and taught me all about the humans. Then, one morning she was dead next to me." I sniffled as i looked away from both of them. I studied Xena for a moment, sadly, and turned completely away from them.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Alstonia~
I listened to her with a horrified expression draped across my face. All i could do ask she spoke was try to stop the tears, imagine the horror, and stop from saying something that would upset her. I shook my head in disbelief when she finished. Xena went back to suckling during her story and was now curled up around my hooves. "Oh, Glory! Im so sorry!" i cried when she was finished. I glance at Shamrock with moist eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 am

Glory~
With my back still turned to them, i said, "I thank you, but don't fret about it." I hung my head as i closed my black eyes and listened to the ocean beat the sand and gulls cry up high in the sky. My mind drifted back to the memories again. I was so young on my own and i still am! My bay coat shivered when mu muscles spasmed momentarily. Letting a deep sigh escape my mouth, i slowly turned back around and smile warmly at them. "At least i have you three now." i said softly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Shamrock~
I nuzzle Glory comfortingly then I do the same to Alstonia. Flicking my tail I smile. "The past is behind us, the future ahead, but its the present we need worry or fret about." Lowering my head, I nose the sleeping Xena gently so as not to wake her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Alstonia~
I grin and nudge my stud back. "Exactly." I look down at our offspring and smile at how innocent she appeared.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 am

Shamrock~
Nickering softly I watch my beautiful Xena. My cunning and ever so protective eyes watching and my ears flicked to even the slightest noises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Glory~
my face breaks out into and grin and I'm comforted by my leader's gentle touch. I watch my new family look over their young and pang of jealous starts to creep up from my chest. I want to look away in anger and envy, but I want to watch with joyous eyes. Snorting in confusion, I whip around and bolt up the beach.

Sliding to a halt near a few large boulders carelessly strewn across the sand, I sigh and bend my neck down. I rest my hind leg and swish my tail in an agitated manner. I toss my brown mane and twitch sections of my bay coat as sea spray lands upon it. I desired a foal of my own, but seeing the pain it took for it to get here almost shut that idea off. I glanced back up the beach at Alstonia and Shamrock with baby Xena and sighed longingly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Shamrock~
With alarmed eyes I watch Glory run down the beach. Looking at Alstonia I wait for her to say something. On whether or not I could go see why Glory was upset. My black pelt twitching in the afternoon sun. I was worried. I knew Glory was in a delicate state, just like Alstonia was. And since Glory was a new member I needed to know what bothered her. I would do anything for anyone in my herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 am

Alstonia~
I nudged Xena into feedling with a gentle touch of my nose to her cheek. As she suckled, my ears picked up the gust of Glory wheeling away. I turned my head in time to see her bound down the beach in a frenzy. As a mare, i knew what her issue was and i felt bad. Could i share my mate? As lead mare of a herd still in the growing stage, we did need more members and it was his job to increase our numbers. I sigh and put on a smile, "I think you should check it out." i say solemly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 am

Shamrock~
Smiling softly I reach out gently and caress Alstonia's cheeck with my velvet black muzzle. Bringing my head back at the same time I turn towards Glory, I start at a walk. But after a few steps I decided a trot would be more comfortable. Swishing my tail I break into a trot gracefully. My long strides were fluid, and brought me to Glory's side in only a matter of seconds. Slowing just before I got to her, I prick my ears and nicker. My large sharp hooves left deep ragged marks as I walked closer. Once by her side, I meet her gaze. "Glory, what is wrong?" My deep voice showed the concern I felt. "Are you feeling well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Glory~
My ears swivled to pick up the distant sounds of hoof beats. I did not want to look and see but i just knew it was ShamRock by the way his hooves sounded. Soon he was right up by her and her body tensed. How embarrassed she was for running off like that!
"Im fine." she said shortly. She cringed at how sharp her voice sounded.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:51 am

Shamrock~
The instant I saw her body tense, I moved a little ways away from her so as not to disturb her. But the unintended sharpness in her voice was like a crack in the air to me. Lowering my head just a bit, I cast a glance at the sandy ground, then raise it up to look at her eyes. Though at the moment she wasnt looking at me. "Glory, something is wrong. Being the lead stallion, it is my job to ensure all herd members are comfortable and safe." Sighing I step closer, in hopes it would make her look at me. "Your obviously uncomfortable....do you feel unsafe?" I question her lightly, making sure my voice stayed an even comforting tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Glory~
I shift uneasily on the uneven , sandy ground. He was so close to me. I could feel his body heat radiating off of his large build each time he moved closer to me. Each time he stepped away, i grew sad and upset. I stamped a hoof in annoyance and then whipped my tail. "Its nothing like that.." i said through clenched teeth. Man, how i wanted him to know how i really felt! "Sham.." i started as i elevated my slender head and looked at him finally. "I dont think you would understand.."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 am

Alstonia~
I watched as my mate made his way down the beach front to Glory. She looked so fragile and irriated in the distance and i only hoped every thing was going alright. I knew exactly what her problem was and it upset me in a way. Its my job to bare my mate's children, but we are in a herd now. In a herd, each mare has to produce a foal and only that stallion can make that happen. My mate.
Sighing, i turned and nudged Xena. She grumbled and shifted out from under me. She looked up at me with curious, sleepy eyes. "You need sleep, child." i said softly and ushered her into the spars protection of trees. She lay down and curled up into a ball, quickly falling into a deep slumber.
I turn back to the two figures in the distance and wait with a somber look on my face.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am

Shamrock~
"Please just tell me Glory?.." I ask softly as I extend my neck and bump her neck gently, soothingly. Stepping closer I eye her as I bring my head back so I can watch her face. Hearing movement behind us, I flick my ears in that direction then turn my head to see that it was only Xena taking cover under the trees. Flicking my tail, I cast a quick, worried, glance at Alstonia. After what had happened the last time we had entered the dark foreboding forrest, I was a little edgy about my first born anywhere near it. Snorting softly I shake my head, causing my thick black mane to wave in small ripples across my muscular neck, as I turn my attention back to Glory. "I promise you, whatever it is, it can be fixed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next