Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma Comes for a fight

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 5 Empty Re: Karma Comes for a fight

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Shamrock: *I close my eyes and rest my head on hers, then I nibble at her flaming red coat gently* "Sorry that I did, but you will come to know that is part of my personality" *I say with a deep throaty laugh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Alstonia~I chuckle lightly as the night evelopes around us. The tide has rolled in and the waves crash softly against the white sand as the night creatures come alive. Stars twinkle above us in the cloudless sky. The moon has risin bright and full and luminous. Shamrock's black coat gillters violet and deep blue under the moonlight. The redness of my color looks like sweet alluring blood from a fresh cut. I smile "You do have many personalities" I pull away and give him a sweet and dazzling smile, my small but razor sharp fangs poking out from under my upper lip.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Shamrock: *I grin and nip her playfully but stay where I am* "Of course! Otherwise I would be boring." *I say with a dazzling laugh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 pm

I smile and nip him back a hint of desire creeping into my emerald eyes. I smirk and walk forward, kissing his shoulder and working my way up. I sigh happily. I nip his neck and suck the sweet and lushious blood that I felt pumping in his chest from my touch. It was sweet and it exploded in my mouth. I moan softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Shamrock: *I couldn't resist anymore. I pull out of her grasp and before she knew it I had mounted her and thrust my tool inside her powerfully*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Shamrocks blood had my in trance. I didn't normally swing this ay but right now I didn't care. I back up into him and moan. Pleaurable "Yes baby" as he swiftly moves in and out of my body. I had to spread my legs equally in order to stay standing under his weight.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Shamrock: *I groan and put my head by her neck, my quick breathing blowing across her back and exciting her more. My tool starts to get larger as I thrust in farther harder and faster. My body starts to break out in a sweat, which started to cool us down a little bit because of the cool night air. But we stayed warm as we moved together.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:41 pm

I shiver and moan as the intesity soars. I gasp and pant and cry out mulitple times my body is soaked with sweat as I continue back up into him, driving him deeper and deeper. I close my eyes tightly and groan as my body tingle with such pleasure that suck in air in short hollow gasps. "Faster baby!" I cry out and then bite my lip, lowering my head to the ground.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Shamrock: *My head goes back as I cry out in pleasure as it intensifies. I thrust in as far as I can, a large moan escaping my lips as I do so, my tool starts throbbing and moving faster inside her as the juice from it pours into her as we reach the first peak. I grasp her tighter, not wanting to let go, my tail bobs a little with eash pleasure point. Just to tease her after the first peak I slow down and push in hard, but slowly.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:10 pm

(it's midnight here! Good night!)
I squeal and moan almost like an orgasim that erupts from my body. I can feel his cock throbbing and pusling inside me as he thruts in and out hungrily. I feel the sex juices mingling together, his and mine mixing and spilling over and running down my legs. He slows and I back up wanting to feel every surfaced vein that pumps in his tool. I groan and moan, tossing my head back and crying out, "Oh god Shamrock!" my voice becomeing a squeak at the end as I bite my lip.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Shamrock: *I grin and sqeeze my eyes tight as I start pushing faster, my cock no longer getting big cause there was no room. Continuing to pump hard and strong, my breath starts to come in short gasps. I grit my teeth as a pleasurable moan escapes me. I push in and out, feeling everything inside her. My body trembles slightly as the stuff slides from off her onto me.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Alstonia~
I smile to myself and supress moans as i try to hold up his weight with my weakening legs. I drop my head and keep my tail docked as he slides in and out in a pattern that pleasures my body. He brushes my insides and suddenly a sharp ping rips through my abdomine and i shreik, leaping away from him. My red coat is dark and sweaty, covered in the sex juices. My mane clings to my neck and my tail hangs limply, strands sticking to my legs. I pant and my eyes are moist as pain shoots through out my back end. I look at him with hurt eyes, "what going on?" I wince once and sigh. I feel more liquid stream down and i turn to see a thin scarlett trail running down my right leg.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Shamrock: *I land on the ground and barely keep my balance. Once I get stable on my feet I look up to her shrieking question, my eyes widening in horror at what I saw.* "Alstonia whats going on?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Alstonia~My emerald eyes blazed over in horror. "I..I dont know! I dont understand!" another shot of pain attacked my rear and i wince almost falling to the sand. I catch myself and shudder as i feel the thin line of blood trickling down my leg. My eyes tear up and im afraid to move.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Shamrock: *My eyes widen even more, and instantly I'm at her side.* "Its okay Alstonia! It will be okay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Alstonia~my tears spill over and I bawling into his jet black mane as I shiver from the pain. I burst out whimpers and my knees buckle and I fall to the sand. My eyes are wide with terror as I shreik, "Love! Help!" my body shakes and tremble uncontrolably.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Shamrock: "What do I do?!" *I say excitedly but calmly. I nuzzle her shoulder and close my eyes, using my powers I give her the feeling of calmness which subtracted alot of the pain from her mind*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Alstonia~
My green eyes hold pain, but it subsides as he tries to calm me. My body slowly stops shaking and i lower my head to the sand. I whimper and close my eyes as i say softly, "We need to find a healer....something is terribly wrong..." before i blacked out.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Shamrock: "Alstonia! No!" *i yell madly when I say no and pin my ears. She couldn't leave me. Anxiously I lift my head up and let my wild eyes roam the landscape. Grimly I lower my head and somehow get her across my broad back. Standing up, a very determined look in my eye I leave with her body over mine. Once I get to the very last ridge of this land I look behind me, then infront of me.* "Alstonia, I will help you even if its the death of me." *I cross the land line and start for the healing lands*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Alstonia~
Darkness is scary all the while soothing. Darkness brings death and makes you forget pain but it's cold. It feels like your falling as the dark tries to swallow you up.
I slip in and out of the blackness that surrounds my mind. I know I am being carried and every bump hurts very badly. I struggle and fight with my mind to resurface but fail and I plummit back down. I can hear Shamrock's worried voice pericing my ears and shattering the blackness. I wake up with a gasp and I realize he is carrying me on his back. My body still hurts and everystep is agonizing but I bite my lip and scream inside my foggy mind.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:06 pm

(theres a topic, Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed and the healing peaks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm

(when alstonia is healed, we return here right?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 pm

(yea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Alstonia trotted along the beach with Shamrock close behind. The sun's rays danced across her crimson body and geting tangled in her flowing mane. She flagged her tail high like a firey banner, tossing her head wildly as she began to buck. Her emerald eyes bright green with life again. When the two left their home, Shamrock was taking her to be healed because something terrible happened during the mating process. Now she felt young and fine again.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Shamrock: I grin brightly and trot along beside her. My long sleek black neck arched as I lift my feathered feet high. Tail flagged, I prick my ears and nicker happily. I was glad that everything was alright now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next