Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma Comes for a fight

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 7 Empty Re: Karma Comes for a fight

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 am

Protector: I smile kindly. "Don't worry love, its all okay. I've known Shamrock since he was a wee foal... You know, him and his sister weren't always this way...A monster I mean." A sadness had filled my voice.

Shamrock: Squealing I kick at the thing when it bites my flank. Snarling I shake my head and paw the ground. "She may have trespassed, but is that way to great the queen of you land." I growl with ears pinned straight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 am

Alstonia~
I twist my neck and turn my head to look up at her, " really? What do you mean?" I ask as i watch with curious emerald eyes. I had remembered meeting his obnoxious sister months before when they were tormenting another stallion. I sigh, knowing it was so long ago and a very blessed day..the day i met Shamrock.

The beasts steps back suprised, " we have no queen!" he cries out loudly, his rummbling voice shaking the ground. He sits on his hunches still in attack mode and snaps his jaws savagly, saliva forming strings connecting to both rows.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Shamrock: "You do now!" My voice hissed back in a deadly tone. "And you better get that across in your mind, and all your friends! Or else someone will pay!" I snapped. My tail lashing back and forth now and sending firey sparks flying everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

As if struck, the Beast fell over at Shamrocks hooves. His orange eyes rolled wildly in their sockets until they found the stallion's face and he let an agonizing hiss ring around them. Flying back ot his feet, stumbling slightly, he glares at Shamrock and growls, "We will meet again..." he whipped around and took off into the dark forest.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Shamrock: I watch a little stunned as i transform back into my normal form. I shake my head in confusion then turn around and trot back to the beach. The shadowy form of the griffon right behind me the whole time.

Griffon: I smile at the young mare in my talons and glide slowly over Shamrock as I notice where he was heading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Alstonia snorts and gazes down upon the beach where Shamrock stood, his form shadowed against the angry ocean. The wind whipping at his mane and tail as it whipped against hers and the griffins.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Griffon: A terrible scream rips out of my throat and shakes the air with its power. Queen of the skies, as we once were called, I tuck my wings and dive for the sandy beach next to where Shamrock was standing. Landing on my back feet smoothing, I gently set down the mare before resting my front feet on the sand. The sand trickled over my deadly claws and hid them from view. Raising my head proudly, I let my eagle like golden eyes watch them. A careful growl rumbling in my chest as I look at Shamrock. Flaring my wings out I rise up on my hind legs as a scream/ roar pours out of my mouth. Shaking my head I come back to the ground and fix my gaze on the young mare I had helped.

Shamrock: I smile at Alstonia then turn to look at Griffon...the Guardian. Bowing my head to my chest, "Thank you" I raise my head and look at her. One of the few mythical creatures that could be the most fierce. Deadly especially when their babies were taken. Turning I too look at Alstonia, my beloved. Sighing I walk to her and rest my head on her back. She was the only one that I actually listened to or calmed down to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Alstonia~
The griffon allowed a burst of her loud voice to form a cry from her throat. At first, i thought something was wrong but she seemed fine as she set down. Grunting and happy that my hooves were finally on the ground, i loped to Shamrock's side and whimpered. She screamed again and i lay my ears flat in annoyance. Burrying my head in his mane as he drapes his head across my back, i begin to weep. Ignoring the huge beast still lingering in our presence, i allow my tears to flow freely down my cheeks and let the sobs erupt ffrom my chest.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm

hi i'm Sparkel this is my horse honey
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Shamrock:
I smile at the newcomer, but pay attention to my weeping mare. "Sshhh, shhh. It's all over now." I bring her back so i could look into her face, an smile with pricked ears. "What ever is the matter?" I flick my tail, a signal to the Griffon that she was dismissed to go laydown else where, which she gladly did after eyeing the new horse. With a huff she turned and walked a distance off before circling a couple times and laying down. Turning back to Alstonia, my careful and caring eyes concentrating souly (sp) on her with concern. Looking at her belly I remain motionless and soundless before letting a thankful sigh out. The baby was alright, from what I could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Alstonia~
My ears fly around to catch the voice of a new comer. Growling, I spin away from Shamrock to face them and bare my fangs savagly. I didn't want them here. Glaring at them and swinging my hips, my stallion turns my head to him and I sigh but don't retract my fangs. "Its overwhelming..." I start and then grunt. "I shouldn't have run from that thing to day..." I continue then hear the beast shuffle off. I see him eye my stomach and I shake my head, "The child is fine..." I assure him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am

Shamrock: Shock, relief, and humor all flashed through my eyes. Then I smile and chuckle.."Oh dear, is that all that was bothering you?" I chuckle again then turn serious. "Yes, you should have. That was the best decision, you are carrying a child if you had decided to fight it would have either seriously wounded you two or possibly killed you." Frowning I look her in the eyes, my own worry reflecting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Alstonia~
I nod my head and cast my gaze out across the rolling sea. It had calmed since we finished the fight with the dreaded beast and now gently tossed back and forth. "I understand. I suspose i just felt weak and a little ashamed for putting you to sleep." i say as i shake my head to allow my forlock to cover my green eyes as i peeked up at him bashfully.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 am

Shamrock: I smile and slowly shake my head. "I should've known it was you who did." I chuckle softly then sigh. "Its all over with now, so don't fret."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Alstonia~
Smiling like a fool, i press my chest to his and wrap my neck around his. I nibble his withers and close eyes knowing we are at peace. "I love you.." i whisper and the wind carries it on.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Shamrock~
Nuzzling her back I swish my tail contently. My body shivering happily at her words. "I love you too Alstonia..More than you or the stars could ever imagine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

(Months)
Alstonia~
I was now a huge watermelon. Mu stomached bulged on both sides making me look very very round. I even caught myself toppling over to one side. My legs were often sore from lugging around the extra weight and my muscles were always aching by the evening. I knew i looked funny though, the expressions i would catch Shamrock giving me told me he was humored by my roundish figured. Sometimes glancing into the water, id find myself laughing aloud too.
"Darling, do think i could be pregnant with twins?" i ask one morning in March. I had just woken, my legs tucked neatly beneath and my flaming tail strewn across the remaining snow.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Shamrock~
I smile, a proud smile, when I look over at her in all her pregnant beauty. "Its possible Baby." I chuckle and walk over to her. Lowering my dark muzzle down to her flaming coloured mane I nuzzle her affectionately. "Either way, I would be the proudest dad ever to live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Astonia~
I bask in his gentle touch, loving the way it felt against my skin and the warmth it brought. "You will make the best of a father." i comment as i struggle to stand.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:44 pm

ShamRock~
I look at her aznd smile then motion to the ground with a quick dip of my muzzle. "How about you lay down for awhile and rest." My voice was gentle as I gave her a little nudge to encourage her to lay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Alstonia~
I smile but grumble, "Iv been laying down for seem like forever!" Loving him so much, i ease myself back down and rest my legs under me. "It should be soon." i comment as i reach my muzzle around to nuzzle my swollen gut.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Shamrock~
I flick my tail and look at the jumpy waves of the tossing ocean, then I look back at her. "Yes, hopefully soon." I say with a smile then lower my head to nuzzle her forehead before I squeal playfully bolt away to the ocean. Picking my legs up gracefully, I prance towards the ocean with pride. Once at the waters edge I let the water cover my hooves and slightly up my leg as I continue to prance about playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:17 pm

(can i jump in?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:29 pm

(sure Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:22 pm

(sweet!)

Glory~
I had been lingering in the forest not far from the spot where the pregnant fire mare lay with her strong mate. The two seemed set on life and ready to tackle anything. He seemed spirited and free with a natural instinct to take of her female while she appeared motherly from a distance. Would she come out that way when i would approach. Id only been watching them a few hours with my body in the shadows. Gathering up my courage, i stepped forth and made my way down the beach in an arch so it wasn't to noticeable that i has been watching them for sometime.
Picking my white stocking legs up slowly but surely, i trotted towards them with confidence. The sun was low yet its rays still reached the dark cherry coloring of my bay coat and highlighted the ebony strands of silk in my mane. I slowed pace as i drew closer and lifted my black muzzle to the sky to sniff the air for danger or a warning. The stud pranced around the ocean's edges while the mare watched him lovingly. I stopped near and pawed the sand with a thin foreleg, my tiny hoof splitting the sand and i called out a shrill whinny.
Karma Comes for a fight - Page 7 Bay_horse
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next