Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wants a fight

Go down

wants a fight Empty wants a fight

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 pm

KAIL: i trot into the turf my long bow strapped to my back my quiver of arrows slung low
"I want to fight" i called to no one in particular

((not to kill just for something to do)) (( LOOKING AT MERLA))

Back to top Go down

wants a fight Empty Re: wants a fight

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:02 pm

CALYPSO:

wants a fight Calyps13

i land infront of the centaur and say" i will fight for joy, and if u r hurt i will heal u with my gift. my powers are that i can manipulate water to bend to my will, i can heal, and my instincts are toned to where there is almost no mistake. i just want to make sure u kno what would happen if u fight me. do u accept?" i sit on my haunches and wait patiently for his answer
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 am

((Telekinesis is the psychic ability that involves the ability to move objects, living beings, things and energies with your mind or spirit.
Empath = is a paranormal or psychic ability to sense the emotions of others
telepathy= allows one to perceive thoughts as well. ))

I smile up at the dragon
"My powers are that of invisablity, ablity to morph into anything and lighting quick reactions, reflexes and i am also teleakenitic, telepathy and empath."
I quickly morph into a dragon about the same size as the one sitting on its haunches, i raise my now large reptile head and roar.

i morph into a mouse and squeek turning invisable i morph into an invisable smaller dragon and fly till im level with the dragons head and i lose my eyes
Ready when you are i think knowing im inside the dragons head and s/he can hear me

Last edited by Tyson on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:27 am

CALYPSO:

i smile and say " visible" and he turns visible once more. i say to him " nyx has given me powers, still unknown to me. so idk if i will do things on instinct or not. " i then say " im ready " i move quickly and put him in a headlock and give him a noogie. i laugh and i let him go, i lift up into the sky and circle, waiting for his attack. i call water to me and i form a sheild of mist around me, it is hard for things to see me now. but not impossible
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:02 pm

((i dont think its fair that you know wxactly what i can do and i dont know what you can do"))

I flicked my head to the side erasing the water sheild i lifted the water and threw it at the dragon.i morph into an eagle and swoop letting my talons shread his wing i get of of reach and morph into a large dragon and breath fire straight at him

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 pm

i touch my wounds lightly and say "heal" they heal i then dodge his attack easily and i scream at him " I AM FEMALE!!!!" i fly straight into him and the force nocks us to the ground with a thud. enraged by his gender confusion i rip and tear at his face and i hit him in the gut with my tail like a spiked cudgel. i stabbed him in the eye and it made a gross squishing sound. i said "eew" i then forced his head back, his neck was exposed, i ripped it open. i could tell that he wouldnt live alot longer so i touched his wounds lightly and said " heal, no pain" when his injuries were fixed i was laying on top of him, pinning him down with my body. i smiled and whispered to him "more?" i bared my teeth as i waited for his answer

( o, sorry i didnt kno i was doing anything wrong. i wont do it again. sorry again.....)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:28 pm

((YOU didnt say it was a female))

I smile evily and turn into a male dragon and flick her over my head reversing our positions i tear her to shreds and fly up high then dive bomb her landing my much larger frame on top of hers with a thud and a gasp of the air being knocked out of her i do it several more times flying and keeping out of her reach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:37 pm

i watch from the skys as the dragon lies on the ground and i swoop and soar waiting for the next move

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:48 pm

( well her name is CALYPSO and that is the name of the goddess of the sea so i thot it was kinda obvious..... confused )

i lightly touch my wounds and they heal i smile up at him and say " immortality has its up sides u kno" i smile sweetly and jump up into the air. i land on his back and pull on his horns, breaking them off. i then pin his arms behind his back and submit force. his arms broke. i hopped down and hit him on a pressure point under his chin. i hold my palm there and i can feel his blood piling up behind it, the vessel i was pushing down burst open. i then pushed my poison tipped claws into his chest, the poison would enter his heart and shut down his organs. i realeased him and flew up into the sky, waiting for the next attack

( i gtg bye bye)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:30 am

i morphed into a bird and flew once i had morphed i had also healed. i soared above her and then plunged turning into an even larger dragon landing on her i pull both her wings off and then as we slowly begin to fall i flap my own wings keeping us from plummeting to an early death, I manage to pull her arms from their sockets blood pouring from the wounds i then turn to her head and efficently snap her neck. instant death.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:46 am

( um, hello! u said fighting for fun! AND calypso is IMMORTAL! read the bio yo! and keep ur word, please, thats really cheap) Evil or Very Mad ( oh and read the typing above, because it said I BROKE HIS ARMS!!! GET WITH IT MAN! please! just please! do u really want to win a fight that is FOR FUN that bad?! ugh....) Rolling Eyes

there ia a flash and a bang. i am whole once more and alive i smile and say " immortality does have its perks" i laugh and say " now, love, hows about u get out of here before i rip ur head off and eat ur remains" i smile sweetly and then say " next time u wont be so lucky as me sparing u, bud" i slap him in the face and i knocked him out. as he fell towards earth i didnt bother to help. i just laughed and few off.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 am

((i wasnt gunna let her die i was gunna save her before she hit the ground! him morphin regains his health))

As i fell from the heavens my body morphed until it morphed in to a bird and floated on the air currents landing softly. My body morphing back into its original shape. I rose and trotted slowly from the clearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down