Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karma Comes for a fight

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 8 Empty Re: Karma Comes for a fight

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Alstonia~
I smile up at him and watch as he races away towards the water that seemed like a calling to him. He appeared like the day we met out here on this dark beach. I remembered the day so clearly and so vividly it was almost like it was displayed right before my eyes. I watched in amazement as our two forms started out fighting and then managed to turn into a game. Just as my thin and mighty figure was to take flight after his bulging form, a shrill whinny caught my attention, shattering the images.
I snort and whip my head to the right and my keen, jade eyes swept over the shore and settled on a young filly. I was surprised that my instincts hadnt kicked in sooner, i guess being so pregnant dulled them. I desperately tried to stand and appear stable as i wobbled my way slowly over to her. What a great way to start an impression. I tossed my head and squealed to ShamRock.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:34 am

Shamrock~
I had been frolicking (sp) in the cool salty ocean water for some time before I had heard the young Arabian mare's shrill whinny. Instantly I had slammed to a stop and whipped around. My body still and tense until my gaze found the mare, only seconds before I hear Alstonia's squeal. Jumping forward into a buck like a rocket, I even out into a rolling smooth canter. In only a few seconds I reached Alstonia's wobbling figure with a quick frown thrown her way as I slowed to a walk, but it was instantly recovered by a loving grin as I nudge her neck. Raising my head high I also lift my coal black tail and prick my ears curiously. Though my eyes told that I would not tolerate anything less than respect. Next to Alstonia our colours commented each others. Mine being coal black and hers white. Shaking my thick wavy mane I snort happily and turn my warm brown eyes to the mare that stood before us. We had stopped about five feet from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 pm

(Remember, Alstonia is red!!)

Alstonia~
I waited at a standstill for my mate to reach my side. I ignored his frown and showed him a cheesy smile as i turned my gaze back to the new mare.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Glory~
The stud and mare both approached me at the same time. I took a careful step back and lifted my head high with my nostrils dilated. I studied the couple as they both watched me. Swishing my tail, i extend a leg out and then lean forward with my elegant head tucked in. I bow to them respectfully and arise again to meet the stallion's brown gaze.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:08 pm

(opps! sorry lol, sorry keep messing her up with another mare!)

Shamrock~
I bow my head curtly as the young mare does then raise it up again. "Your name?" I question as I too flick my long black tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Alstonia~
I shift my heavy weight unevenly from side to side to get comfortable while i wait for the young mare's response. I watched her closely, watching for any sign of possible danger or threat. Shamrock seemed at ease so i relaxed a little bit too. "Child?" I ask her and then shut my mouth. Great, i was starting to sound like a mother..
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Shamrock~
I smile and nuzzle Alstonia's cheek while we wait for the mare's reply. Lipping her mane I grin and tug a strand of her firey mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Glory~
I study the couple and start to smile and ease up a little bit. "Im Glory." I answer them softly, my fragile voice almost like a whisper. I glance away shyly and place my gaze on the red mare's hoof.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Shamrock~
I grin. "Lovely name. What brings you here?" I ask curiously as I prick my ears and turn my head to face Glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:53 am

Alstonia~
I gaze over her, watching her young and slender form carefully. "Im Alstonia." i say softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 am

Jade~
Hearing this whole thing the young filly walks up scared to her father."Daddy, are you ok? What did we do to deseve this!
I sure we don't miss!" snorted the foal trying not to be scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Glory~
I smile warmly up at the mare. "Your name is very beautiful." I compliment and turn my gaze to the stud. Looking past him down the beach and back at him before i answered, "I was running away from my herd. I stumbled upon the two of you..." I stop unsure of how to proceed. "Im not sure if the two of your are starting a herd or anything, but is there anyway i could possibly inhabit this beach with your family?" then i started to ramble on. "I could be a sitter, watching your child for you and so on. Maybe be a warrior..." I had to draw up short. I was starting to sound desperate.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 am

Shamrock~
I smile at Glory and her rambling on. "Yes, we are making a herd." Then I turn to Alstonia and give her a questioning glance that asked if we were. "We could use the help and numbers." I say lowly so that only Alstonia could hear. While talking to Alstonia is when I notice the young filly. Who was she speaking to? I wonder and look around before stepping forward and going around Alstonia. "Please, continue" I say as I go. At first trotting towards the young one I then slow before I get closer. I didn't want to scare her. "Hey there little one, whats your name?" I ask gently with a kind smile as I stop and lower my head to her level when I reach her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 pm

(do you think that player is coming back?)

Alstonia~
I watched and listened to her ramble on with a smile that started to fade. A herd? I guess i had never really thought about taking up such a big responsibility before until now. I picked up ShamRock's low words and nodded my head swiftly, that was true. I shake out my long mane and watch him go, ignoring the strange filly. "I do not see a reason why you shouldnt be able to join us." i say with a smile, "A another horse on this lone beach with make great company and hopefully more will join us!" I stepped forward, ignoring the pain, and lipped her mane. "Welcome Glory."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Glory~
I watched both of them, my body buzzing with anticipation. I grin when Shamrock tell me that they are indeed building a herd. I toss my head happily then become calm again when he passes by and i am left with Alstonia. Her answer was what mattered. "I understand everything.." I say softly, my eyes dancing with excitement. When she welcome me in, i pranced about with joy and bucked in a circle. I calm down and look away embarrassed. "Sorry." I murmur. I see a look of pain in her face and suck in a breath, "Are you alright?" I ask her and step to her side so she could lean on me if she needed to.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 pm

(I'm not sure..I'll give them a while though)

Shamrock~
While waiting for the young one to answer I turn my large black body around and watch Alstonia and Glory. Smiling, I flick my long black tail to my flanks and nicker happily. I knew all had gone well by the way Alstonia lipped Glory's mane and the way Glory expressed her enthusiasim (sp) by running in a tight circle and bucking gleefully. Tossing my head I rear up part way and strike the air with hooves as sharp as knives. Letting out a joyful loud neigh that thundered down both sides of the beach and met the waves that pounded the beach with equal force. Coming back down I toss my head up and down while my eyes glinted with unexpressable happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Alstonia~
I keep my smile tight and my eyes serious, even though they were filled with happiness, i stagger slightly. "Im fine." I assure her with another lip of her long mane. My ears flatten against my skull as ShamRock's thundering neigh boomed across the beach with such intensity it hurt my head. I shook it from side to side and decided to lie down. My stomach was feeling rather swollen, more than the usual, and my hind quarters felt tight. "Sham?" I questioned as i looked up at him with worried eyes. I looked up at Glory and nosed her to join me in the sand.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Shamrock~
Hearing my name I turn my head to see Alstonia on the ground. Getting a little worried, I prick my ears and take a step forward. But then the foal was here. Looking down at the small one I lower my head and nosed its slender neck. "If you need anything, I'll be over here." Bringing my head back up I go into a smooth trot that covered many feet at a time, closing the distance between me and Alstonia quickly. My stride was long and quick as I hurried over to her. Coming to a jouncy stop I lower my head, my eyes full of concern as I look at her slightly pained face. I knew she had been trying to hide it, but even her strong will couldn't deny that the foal was coming. Taking my eyes from her swelled stomuch I turn them to her eyes and nuzzle her cheek.

"It will all be alright dear." I whisper as I nudge her cheek a litle more firmly. Lifting my head I look at Glory seeing as she was about to lay down I quickly ask her. "I hate to ask you of this, but would you go pull some of the sea weed off of the shore that has washed up? Since its been in the cool water for so long its bound to be cold. It will help to keep her cool and comfortable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Glory~
I took a step back as Alstonia lowered her big build to the sand. I knew something was up even though she tried to assure she was fine. I paced near her as Shamrock came to join us, answering her call. She nudged me to lie down with her and as i was beginning to inch my way down, my leader had a request for me. "I will do it. Anything for my new family." I said earnestly, my voice thick with concern. I turned around to face the massive body of water and began a series of short lopes to the water's edge in search of the cool seaweed. "This must be what he is talking about!" I exclaimed softly as i sniffed small patches of green weeds. "Gross." I say with a pinched nose, but pick up the seaweed and carry it quickly back to them, trying to avoid the salty taste. I drape it gingerly over sections of her body and then take my place next to her on the ground.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Alstonia~
I was thankful that both of them were taking care of me and very thankful that Glory was more than ready to take on her first challenge. I closed my eyes and leaned into Shamrock's touch as he pressed his nose to my cheek. the touch was comforting. Another set of shakes and torturing pain rocketed through my body and seered through my abdomine. I flung my head up with my ears pinned and tried to swing my skull around to nip at my flanks. My barrell hurt terribly and i flopped onto my side just as Glory was returning. She drapped the seaweed over my body and it felt cool on my skin. For once in my life, i was actually scared and it wasnt because of the child birth, but because of what would happen once it started making it way into the world. I was vampric and this could get hectic..
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Shamrock~
I smile and nicker my thanks to Glory, but in the same moment return my attention to Alstonia. "All will be well dear, just you see." My voice was calm and collected as I spoke, as it also had a soothingness to it. Buckling my front legs I lay down close to her with a quiet dull thud. Placing my muzzle on her neck i nuzzle her and keep up a steady stream of low whickers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Glory~
I was nervous! I had never witnessed a live birth before and since Alstonia seemed different and very uneasy, i had a feeling in my gut something odd was going to happen. I kept comforting her by grooming parts of her body that i could reach and nickering softly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 am

Alstonia~
I tried to smile up at my mate with as much confidence that I could muster. He had faith in me and I knew our new member Glory did too. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the sand, letting the spasms take hold of my body and I did my best to block out the pain. *I can do this* I thought mentally and pushed. Whimpering and crying my pain, I felt the young foal begin it's passage to our world.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 am

Shamrock~
I nicker a bit nervously then nuzzle her neck a little stonger. By the way her body reacted I guessed that at any second now our foal would be born. A strained smile lit my face as I watched her. Then I trained my eyes on hers, though she wasnt looking at me, and silently praise her for the good work she had done so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am

Karma Comes for a fight - Page 8 Red_dun_filly_large_poster-p228125078910645660vsu7_500

Alstonia~
I try to smile away the pain. Feeling Shamrock nudge my neck harder and my "governess" try and calm me with soothing nickers, i gather all my strength and hope for the best. Pressing my head into the sand, i push once more. I cry out from pain and joy, knowing that i was succeeding. With one last heave, the foal was free of my body. Excited, i struggle to my feet and begin licking the little foal clean. I smiled at Shamrock before urging her to stand. I stared amazed how quickly she stood up. I guided her under my belly and leaned against Sham. "She is wonderful." I studied her coloring. She was like a red dun, almost like dirty or crisp gold with orangish locks similar to mine. She had a white star on her for head. I knew that deep down inside her soul and by the way she moved, she was just like her father.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next