Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:19 pm

"Leave? Leave? You want me to leave?" I yell tears coming now. I back up as he nips at me. "Please stop." I say trying to get past him, back to my home.

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Bumpity, bump, bump!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:22 pm

(Sorry,took a power nap)

Pablo didn't respond,his muscular figure standing high and mighty as he reared. His hooves pawed thin air as he let out a loud neigh. He wanted her out of his sights,and fast. She should leave anyway,maybe then he'll change his mind.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 am

He reared, and I instantly freaked. I threw back my head and let out a piercing whinny of agony and pain, as I turned and sped away. I had no idea where I was going, but I ran till my legs hurt. They shook beneath me, and my breath came in ragged gasps. I found myself corralled by huge stone pillars. I looked around, I had no idea where I was. I whinnied for Pablo, and was surprised to see a huge figure standing at the edge of the pillars. The figure stepped forward to reveal a huge, glittering black, Andalusian. His hair fell in ringlets, that passed his withers. His tail brushed the ground. When he saw me, his nostrils flared. He pranced forward to meet me, and I drew back, scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Pablo watched her sped off,his nostrils flaring in her direction. He hated to give her up,and heard that whinny. He didn't cafe,turning around to eat his fill once more. He was outraged with her,and needed to cool off.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 pm

The stallion came closer, an evil glint in his eye. I looked around for a way out, but there was none. The stallion continued to advance toward me. His mane cascading down his neck. I again whinny for Pablo, but this time, make it sure it told him I was in trouble. The stallion told me, know one would come, but I tried to think better.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Pablo lifted his head slowly,hearing it. She gave a distressed call out to anyone,and sighed. She was still near his land anyway,and if it was another stallion,he would have to fend him off. He raced across his land,way past the great willow and towards her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:10 pm

The black stallion nipped at me. Telling me he would make it fun if I cooperated. I back into the wall, so he couldn't get near my rump. I pawed at him, as he came closer. "Get back!" I hissed. I bunched my muscles ready to lunge at him, or rear.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Pablo came out of nowhere,well he actually just jumped over a few hedges and seeming came into view. It was all too quick though for the stallion as Pablo used his massive head to knock the wind out of the large brute. He laid a good hit on his side,neighing fiercely and snorting.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:20 pm

The stallion grabbed my forelock, then Pablo was there. He easily knocked the stallion over. I stood where I was, eyes wide and frightened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 am

Pablo hauled himself to his hind legs,standing almost as tall as a tree(exaggeration xD). His eyes fiercely stared into the stallion's,clearly meaning business.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:09 am

I watched as Pablo reared, his huge frame brushing the leaves of tall trees. I watched as the black stallion had second thoughts. He turned and galloped away. I ran up to Pablo, tears in my eyes. "Thank You!" I say reaching my head up to him. I nuzzled his shoulder, grooming his sides gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 am

Pablo slammed down to the ground after seeing the stallion rush away. His ears were pinned back,and his nostrils flared. He had such a rush of adrenalin! He soon calmed down as he felt his sides being groomed. He turned his head,giving those charming eyes as he put on a smile. "I'm sorry,for before." he admitted his mistake. He had no friends anyway,and no mare would ever want him after forcing them! Besides this one. She was unique,in more then one way.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:19 am

I stopped grooming him, and smiled at him. My eyes, dancing in happiness. "It's ok." I said nuzzling his nose. I nibbled at his mane, feeling extremely close to this stallion, he wasn't as bad as some I had seen in this forest. Even if he was called a forcer, he was much better than most.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:52 am

Pablo lowered his head as she groomed his mane. He nuzzled her neck,starting to walk back towards the heart of his land. "Come on,let's go back to the willow. Wish to run?" he said,teasing her. He was still pumped from the mini fight,and could run from florida to russia!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 pm

I nodded my head, and turned. He asked if I wanted to run, "Is there no other way?" I ask taking off. My long legs eating up the ground, as I ran back to the willow. I whinnied over my shoulder to him. I raced through the tree's the sun making my coat glitter. To the regular eye, I was just a straek of blue light, my classic grulla coat, was well kept. I kicked up my hills in happiness, as I raced back to my home.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Pablo blinked in surprise as she raced away. The blue dot sped toward the willow. I kick started off,my coat shining in different shades of bay as my mane flew in the wind. I raced off toward her,my hooves pounding the earth and leaving large prints. With my power and speed,I caught up to her quite quickly. Sweat formed on my coat,making it shine in the warmth of the sun as the tall grass started to grow. I stood side by side with her,racing to my home.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm

I whinnied a greeting as he raced up beside me. A light sheen of sweat could be seen on my light coat. We ran side by side. I enjoyed the peace within us. I smiled at him, my blue orbs dancing happily, as the willow came into view. I saw my pond, and decided to jump into it. I raced their, and flew off the edge, of the pond. Leaping into the water, it accepted me with a gentle splash. And I swam around, playing, and enjoying the coolness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Pablo stared into her eyes. She was so joyful. The look she had brought the most merriest smile to his face. He slid to a stop before the pond,seeing her splash right into it. He wasn't fond of water,unlike many horses. He was too big anyway to get up a lot of times. He lowered his head instead,grazing on the grass.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm

I laughed as I swam around. My tail floated to the top of the water, and lay there, drifting behind me. I blew at the water, making it shimmer, and ripple. I pushed my nose into the water, making sparkling, water droplets go everywhere. I knew Pablo didn't like water, so I didn't bug him. I played then climbed out of the lake. Pablo was grazing, and I walked beside him dripping. I then shook like a dog, scattering water all over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Pablo jerked his head backwards as water splashed across his pelt. He pawed the ground,letting out that aggrivated neigh. He then calmed down. It was only water anyway. He shook his coat,getting whatever water that didn't sneak into his body seep into the grass. He continued eating.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 pm

I laughed at him, "I'm sorry!!" I lied. I pranced around him, not ready to quit playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Pablo looked at her prance around him. He stopped grazing,and then jerked his head at her tail. He tugged it playfully before leaping into the air and bounding off. A childish game of tag it was.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

I snorted as he pulled my tail, and I joined in. I realized we were playing my favorite game. I raced up to the stallion, and pulled his mane,"TAG!!" I say, spinning around. I ran toward the willow, and then to the apple tree, circling them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next