Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) Empty A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Saphira trotted into the meadow. She had just turned two, and was in her first heat. Not that she knew that though. To be truthful, she had no idea about heat, breeding, pregnancy, or foaling. All she knew was that foals were born. She had no idea about forcers either. She was as innocent as a newborn foal. She trotted to a small stream, swishing her tail. She whinnied to anyone out there who would listen. She invited them to come to her. She was very lonely and wanted friends. She then trotted to an apple tree the leaves shadows cast dapples onto her grulla coat. She reached her delicate head up and grabbed an apple. Crunching it slowly she watched for other horses.

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 pm

(Mind if I join?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 am

go ahead

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 am

(Squee! xD)

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) Noctemwalkingcomp_zpsbc03edbe
Pablo

I stood there,tall and strong among the vast plains. I heaved forward as I caught the scent of a mare,in heat yet. I knew they always came here,to breed. Even those young ones who had no clue. Clueless mares.. What a treat to us forcers. My palomino coat shined against the sun as my mane waved in the air. I was a draft horse. I didn't know my origins well,but people called me Pablo. People.. I was caught and released by them. I guess they just didn't like me. Nothing new. I galloped down the fields and stood high on a flat rock. My nostrils flared as I saw her. A mare.. In heat. And alone yet,great! I leaped off the rock with a kickstart,running toward her. I heaved up into a rear,my legs pulling dirt from the ground as I slid into that old fashioned stop. I slammed down onto the ground,my full height against her. She seemed a bit small,but that's nothing new to me,I am a draft after all. "Hello." I said with a french accent. "I'm Pablo,and you?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm

I squeal in fright as a huge stallion shows up. I swish my tail nervously, then mutter," Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Saphira." I cast my eyes at his body, he was extremley handsome. I swish my tail, yet again, in nervousness. I then look up at him, he was monstrous. I whine quietly," I'm sorry if I'm on your land. I was just looking for some friends." I gently nuzzle his nose, in an exchange of greeting and friendship. After that I grow a little more confident. I look up into the apple tree, without thinking I ask," Would you like an apple?" I then avert my eyes as I think," How dumb, he could just reach up and grab an apple. I stomp a hoof in humility.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Pablo was greatly surprised when she stated her name. Usually they would just bolt and he'd have to chase them,but no. Maybe this would be easier. "Your in no mans land. No one dares to own these plains." he stated,then looked over to the apples. He didn't care for such treats,he liked to feast on the grass more. Her scent filled the air,making his thoughts quickly change. When the time is right.. He thought. All she had to do was turn around and he'd be on her. "No thanks." he replied to her apple question.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 pm

I nod as he says no to an apple. "Soooo... Why are you here?" I ask feeling rude for not starting a conversation. I flick my tail, and shake my head scattering my mane. I glance toward the stream thirstily, but thinking it would be impolite, I wait. I look back up at him, my mahogany eyes, staring into his.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Pablo shrugged,his ears flickering about as his neck lowered to graze. "I smelt a mare,and came only to see you." he smiled up to her,gnawing on the grass below.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:25 pm

"Oh... Well if you don't mind I'm going to go get a drink." I looked at him for an answer to see if he minded. Then I put my head down and nibbled the grass. The sun making my pelt sparkle. I cocked a hind foot in relaxation. I waited again for him to answer and ate some more grass. It was very sweet, but only made me more thirsty.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Pablo nodded. Finally! This could be his chance. He backed up slightly,his eyes careful not to trail to her hind end. He only positioned himself so when she turned to drink some water,he could just bounce and apply weight with ease. He was now ready,but looked completely peaceful.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 pm

He shifted to a relaxation position, and nodded. I gave him one last glance then turned and trotted to the stream. I looked into the water, and examined myself. My mane was messed up so I flicked my head and fixed it. I then lowered my head down, and blew into the water. Tiny drops scattered, and I dipped my muzzle in and drank.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Within a few moments,Pablo's muzzle was sniffing her rear. In heat.. Oh this will be good. Before she could react,he put all his weight on her whole back. His tool quickly slipped out,poking around for her entrance. Meanwhile,his teeth grabbed the bottom of her mane and his legs hugged her hindquarters.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:08 pm

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask as he comes up behind me. I go to turn around, but he jumps on me. I let out a squeal of protest. I buck, and reach back to try to get him off me. All of a sudden I get a weird feeling, around my rear end. I decide I don't like it and buck more as he wraps his legs around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Pablo snorts. He doesn't tolerate this kind of mare. He fiercely bit her shoulder and finally jabbed his tool in. He drives in and out roughly,having troubles with this tiny mare. He let all his weight along her back as his tool jammed roughly into her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 pm

She cried in pain as he jabbed her. "What the ...." She couldn't finish. Out of nowhere a sharp nip came. He pushed all of his weight on her back. Pain shot through her, as he thrust his tool in and out of her. She moaned on accident, when pleasure came. It was a new thing, this kind of pleasure. Though she couldn't let him know this actually felt a little bit good. She came up with an idea. She slammed back into him hoping to knock him off balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Pablo only felt his tool break through her wall,shooting deeper down into her. His full length was in as he gasped in pleasure. He could barely pull out,thrusting in and out while tearing against her tissue. His hind leg lifted slightly as he tried to go deeper,looking as if he was going to climb her. His limit started to come,his tool swelling up.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:29 pm

When she knocked into him, it only felt better. She let out a gasp, as he broke her wall. She started shaking, the pleasure unbearable. She couldn't keep fighting it, she finally gave up. She let out a long moan, and pushed back into him. She wanted it. She wanted him. "Harder... and...faster." She said between moans. She started rocking with him in a rhythm, feeling his tool swell. She groaned as her walls tightened around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Pablo smirked. He bucked into her harder,going much faster. It pleasures him even more,letting out moans. He released his seed,resting across her back now and leaving his tool within her. It would take awhile for his tool to shrink,especially in her. He rocked slightly with her,his forelegs gripped her barrel tightly still.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:34 pm

"Keep going!" She moaned as he stopped. He had let out some weird liquid into her, and it only fueled her. She was loving this. "Please!" She moaned again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Pablo shook his head. "Sorry,I'm tired." He smirked,laying on her. His tool still pumped inside her,his seed spilling down her legs as he tried to pull out but couldn't. "We'll be stuck like this for awhile." He sighed.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 pm

She slowly calmed down. What had just happened? "Wh...What did you do to me?" She asked as she caught her breath. And then after that," Can you do it again?" She looked over her shoulder at him, she was starting to cramp, but still wanted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Pablo smirked. "Played a game. And yes,we can play this every so and so." He said. He pulled out,his tool sheathing as he let go of her barrel. A few more sessions and she'd be pregnant.. He thought.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 pm

She looked at him innocently, feeling strangely weird. She walked stiffly over to him and licked his cheek. "Why did you do that?" She had no idea what had just happened. She just new it felt good, and she liked it She then went over and sniffed his tool, she had never noticed stallions had something like that. And whatever kind of pleasure it made she liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"Because I felt like it." He snorted,lowering his head. He grazed on the grass,his eyes on his new mare. He felt her sniff his tool,his leg stomping in anger. He could go another round,he just wanted her to move around due to his weight.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm

She spooked as he stomped. She trotted over to the stream, and took in big long gulps. She then slowly waded into the stream, relaxing her stiff legs. She let the cool water swarm around her legs.Then was surprised when a raindrop fell from the sky. She hadn't even noticed that a storm was moving in. She snorted as it began to lightly drizzle, then she trotted back to the stallion, and grazed a few feet from him, swishing her tail in annoyance at the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next