Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Pablo sniffed the air after the rain started to fall. Scents were hard to tell by now,but that hear scent was still faintly there. He moved his head to her hole,breathing into it as he nuzzled her hindquarter. He moved over to her hind end,ready to mount again as the rain poured on them.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 am

She twitched as he nuzzled her rear. Then she stood still as he ready to mount. She flicked her tail to one end, making herself more accessible. Then she got an idea. Before they played his game, she wanted to play her game. She spun around before he could mount, and faced him. "We're playing my game first. And the only way you can win is to get on me." She then touched her muzzle with his and bolted. "Tag!" She yelled, playing a foal game.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Pablo snorted to her. A game? Tag?! He was getting furious now. He kicked off the ground,racing after her. He was big,and fast but,the smaller the quicker. His hooves pounded the earth,being heard chasing after her quite easily.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 pm

I laughed as he chased me, I easily outran him. I started taking sharp turns, and running without thinking. Out of nowhere, i found myself trapped between two rocks. I laughed to myself. I swung my hind end away from him, and backed up against the rock."Haha, you can't get me." I laughed, not knowing he was angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Pablo had cornered her now,coming to a halt. He snorted. "Oh,I can." He said. He reached his neck out,grabbing her mane and pulling her around. He was abusive to most mares,and this wasn't new. He had turned her around using brute force so her head was against the rocks,forbidding escape. He couldn't image if she would though,but it was natural to him. He mounted her,his hooves gripping her barrel and his head stretched out.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

"Hey!" She cried as he gabbed her mane. He spun her around, and shoved her head into the rock. She groaned as he mounted. She just had time to get her tail out of the way. She spread her legs to hold his weight, and then she waited. She automatically lowered her head, so she was more accessible.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Pablo jammed right into her,pulling in and out. He rapidly pumped into her,his hooves driving into her sides as his head stretched out on her back.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:21 am

I snort as he drives in and out of me, his hooves raking my sides. I bucked a bit because it hurt. Then the pleasure again began. I pushed back into him, moaning more dramatically than ever. The second time seemed the best. Then I got an idea. I looked at the closest rock wall. I slowly back up into it, moaning with each step as his tool rams into me. I back his butt into the rock. Then I push back, and automatically feel his tool drive deeper than ever, my legs shake as I gasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Pablo kept pumping into her. He felt the mini buck she gave,and then had to move back towards a rock wall. He let out a gasp to as his tool drove deeper then ever into her. He kept bucking rather wildly now.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:49 pm

I smile with smugness as he gasps. He pumps harder, and I fall into a rhythm of pumping opposite of him, into him. I moan a low long moan. My legs buckled all of a sudden, and my front in went down, my rear still in the air. Shudders ran through me, the pleasure seemed to be greater now, I groaned, and lay my head on the ground. My breath came in gasps," Harder!" I moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Pablo obeyed her wish. He went the hardest he could,and pulled out the furthest he could so he rammed into her. He panted,getting really tired all of a sudden. He tool was swelling,and he started to release into her. He hit her G-spot,prodding it continually.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

I groan as he hits my spot. I slowly get back to my hooves, and push back into him. It was getting very dark, and I was very tired. I yawned, getting bored. "Bout done there?" I ask as I turn my head to look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Pablo nodded to her,releasing completely. He laid on her back though,nibbling her mane as his tool slid out. "Yes." He said before pushing her away from him. He couldn't really move,I mean,she was in front of him and cornered.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:06 pm

I stretch as he pushes me away from him. I yawn, and pull at some grass, then plod toward the river. I put my head down, and drink. The cool water soothing my dry throat. I walk back to Pablo. I nuzzle him. Then I lay own,"Night." I say looking at him fondly. I then lay my head down and doze.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Pablo smiled to her. He was warming up to her,and actually liked her. He nuzzled her back,being light on his hooves and walking toward the river. His neck stretched out,his throat making a thundering swallow as water flushed down his lungs. He turned around to see her,sleeping peacefully. He walked closer to her,standing and sleeping.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 pm

I awake to see Pablo standing above me. I smile," Morning." I get up and nuzzle him. I walk to the apple tree and grab an apple, crunching it. then I trot to the river, and drink. "So what do you want to do today." I ask him after I was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Pablo woke up shortly after her,letting out a yawn. He walked over to the tree,reaching out for an apple. He ate at least five,then thought. "We should move on. Stallions will be coming soon."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

"Other stallions? Why?" I asked glancing at him. Then searching the trees and shadows for any sign of a stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

"They might want to steal you from me. You see,they want as many mares they can find to spawn they're little brats." He then nudged her forward. "Lets go."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently. My mother and father had done a horrible job raising me. Never telling me about, breeding, or stallions. In fact my mother had just dropped me off here saying, "Be Good. And listen to stallions."

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm

"Well,the stallions breed the mares to carry they're foals. After that he jerod the mares and sends the stallion away. It's like a competition." He said,trotting away.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 pm

"Wait" I say confused. Did he breed ME? I voiced my question,"Did...Di...Did you breed me?" I ask as it all falls together. I was frightened my his answer, as I followed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Pablo nodded. "that's the game." he said. Well,at least she had some smarts he thought with a sly grin.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:34 pm

I stop dead, that's the game... Thats the fricken game! "So.. So I'm gonna have a foal?" I shook my head not willing to believe him.
(Yah!! DRAMA!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

(Woot! xD)

Pablo stopped in his tracks,looking over his shoulder and nodding. "Yes."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next