Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 5 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Pablo nickered as she pulled his mane. He slowed his pace down,bouncing to his side as he turned around. He watched her race off,and did a little leap as he kicked into a fast speeding gallop. He charged at her through the trees,coming up from behind her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 5 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm

I laugh at him, then as he comes up behind me, I kick playfully at him. I jump around trying to avoid him, so he couldn't tag me. The sun was starting to get low in the sky, and Scarlett streaks ran through the blue like blood. It was scary, yet beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Pablo lifted his head high so he couldn't get kicked. He raced to her side,and nipped her flank. "Tag." he said in his deep tone. He bounded off,away from her as his eyes set on the falling sun.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 pm

He nipped me, and I cried out in shock.It was a little harder than I had expected. Little drops of blood rushed to my skin. I followed him though, not mad. I reared at him, challenging him to a mock battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Pablo turned on his hind heels,rearing into that spinning stance as he faced his mare. His eyes gave that sharp look at her hindquarter,only to see his nip was actually more harsh then intended. He sized himself up,accepting the challenge as his ears pinned back. He bore his teeth at her,while his hoof pawed the ground after that pounding moment of landing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm

He looked more fierce than usual, and I backed down, "I was only trying to play." I say looking down, wondering if I had made him mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Pablo quickly cut off his actions,standing tall now with a bit more relaxed look. "Sorry,I'm used to playing with brutes. I'm more of a fighter." he said,being used to chasing and fighting all kinds of brutes off his land. He literally owned almost a decent percentage of the Garden of Plenty.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

I relaxed and nuzzled his muzzle. "It's ok. I should have known." I nibbled his forelock, looking into his eyes, the stars coming out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 am

Pablo smiled slightly,his eyes gazing into hers. He saw the reflection of the stars in her endless gaze,his eyes moving to the sky. His head lifted with his eyes,only to see the faintest of stars start to form in the sky. The peachy color was now turning into a dark purple as the sun sailed the horizon. The moon was rising up over the other side.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:16 am

I watched him, watching me.(LOL) The moon's cold light spreading over me, making my pelt shine in a ghostly color. I danced up to him, and nudged him, romantically. I began grooming his withers, being gentle and calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Pablo looked at her pelt. It was like halloween night,trying to give him a fright. He watched her dance to him,not even feeling the night's frozen breath as his heart thumped to wildly. He returned her grooming manner,his teeth nibbling gently down her spine.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 pm

I flicked my tail, and turned to look at him. The ghostly white light, sparkling in my eyes. I smiled, awkwardly, and continued to groom him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Pablo tilted his head,his own eyes searching hers. What did she want? Or what was she trying to tell me? By that smile it seemed she wanted.. Or knew something.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm

I continued to groom him, flicking my tail in happiness. I looked back at him, and again smiled. It was fun toying with him. I could see him thinking hard. "What?" I ask, with that smile again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

"The smile. What's up?" He asked with suspicion. What was she thinking? She was grooming him,and was joyful. It scared him to a great point. What /was/ wrong with her?!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 pm

"Oh nothing." I say, again with the smile. I could tell he was freaking out now. Obviously, my toying was working. I gave a silent laugh, and again began grooming him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Pablo backed away from her,his eyes studying her. Was she just fooling with him? He snorted,his feet pounding the ground as they headed towards the willow. He was getting aggravated.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 pm

I followed him. I watched as he walked, he was tense. I had better stop now, I thought. I had to trot to keep up with his long strides, and decided to play just a bit more. I looked toward him, and again flashed the smile. Just to see what he would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Pablo looked at her smile again. He stomped his hoof,rearing high into the air as he glared at her. He smashed into the ground,snorting. "Stop! Tell me what's wrong!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:30 pm

"Nothings wrong. I was just playing." I whipped my head around and turned away. My feelings hurt. I held my tail high and pranced away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

BUMP!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Pablo snorted,watching her prance away. His mild temper was starting to take advantage of him,and he didn't like it. This is why,he would leave the mare to fend for herself.

(Sorry!! D: )
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

I looked back at him and grinned, a silly smile. I had already forgiven him, and invited him to join me beside the pool of water. I watched as tadpoles swarmed, then swam away. I blew into the water sadly, new life was so precious. It could be taken from you at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Pablo watched her from afar,not taking notice of her gesture to stand by her. He stood where he was,on the opposite side of the great willow. Midnight Monarch Butterflies danced under the brilliant shades of moonlight. He stood still,letting the gorgeous creatures stick to his black mane. Many bugs liked his shade of black hair,all bugs are attracted to black.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

I watched and snorted sadly, he was so wonderful. I watched as little bugs came out and hid in his long mane. I watched the magnificant willow sway in the breeze, it lifted my mane and tail, and gave me energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next