Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

- - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!  Empty - - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm

http://www.deviantart.com/download/143567060/pretty_dragon_by_chrysaetos_pteron.png
Faya ^

Faya sat at the edge of one of the cliffs on the mountain, fanning herself with her delicate feather wings. she was in heat again - and she knew it. she had proved incapable of producing young, so her times of heat where normally just a time to have some pleasure. in fact, she was considering letting herself fall 'victim' to one of those forcing-males, and being their.. slave. Faya smirked, flicking her feathered tailtip playfully.

Faya straightened up, her light blue eyes scanning the area around her. she saw a male or two a bit below her. smiling, she suddenly swept down in a swan-dive, her wings pinned back as she sped downwards. Faya flapped her wings before hitting the ground and stayed a foot or so in the air, a bit away from the male. the dragoness raised her tail, allowing her oh-so-strong scent to quickly spread through the area. she stayed in the air, beating her wings every so often to keep afloat. Faya would let the forcing-male come to her, oh yes. she would flirt and lick and nip him to her hearts content.

- your male must be a forcer c;
- Faya will become his 'mating-slave'. she'll do whatever he asks, more or less.. she's a tricky beast.
- your dragon must reign over her, as her 'master'.
- be descriptive ^^

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!  Empty Re: - - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 pm

bump.. anyone?
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!  Empty Re: - - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm

(Okay! Here we go! His name is Dark Devil.)

- - your slave.. [R] open for all males! forcers wanted!  Dragon-pictures-014
Dark Devil

Dark Devil saw the female dragon go shooting by him, her scent trailing her. He growled, annoyed, but his tool still shot out of its sheath automatically and he flew down after her, hovering next to her. He smiled at her and said, "Hi. I'm Dark Devil." He made sure she could see his tool. He wanted to make sure she knew his intentions.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Faya jumped softly as turned to suddenly see a male next to her. regaining herself, she looked him up and down, catching sight of his tool. she let out a soft purr of delight and met his eyes, smiling mischievously. "why hello, mind if i call you Devil?" Faya breathed, batting her eyes. "i'm called Faya. can i.. help you with anything?" she purred, flapping her wings and flying about a foot backwards from him, a smirk on her muzzle.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Dark Devil

"The only thing you will be calling me is Master. And yes you can help me. By landing and letting me mount you." Dark Devil said. Then he got on her back and started pushing her to the ground. He started to pump his tool even though thay were still in the air. He started to search for her hole.

(I hope i'm not going too fast.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

(you are fine ^-^)

Faya narrowed her eyes and smirked, just what she wanted. she fidgeted awkwardly as he began to try to pump into her while they where in air. Faya pulled away and landed on the ground, pressing her wings against her sides and moving her tail out of the way. "go on then, Master" Faya taunted.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm

(Okay.)

Dark Devil smiled at her taunt then he jumped on her and slid his tool into her hole. He went a forcefully and hard but only because he wanted to pleasure her. He soon hit her g-spot and leaned over to her ear and moaned out, "Am I pleasureing you, my dear?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Faya felt the familiar prickling as he began to drive into her and she adjusted to his size quickly. she arched her back as he pumped in hardly, moaning. she turned and grinned as he moaned in her ear. "yes, you are, Master." she whispered, craning her neck to nibbling his chin softly. she pressed her hind into him, allowing him to go deeper if he pleased.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Dark Devil

"I'm glad." Dark Devil replied. Then he responded to her wishes and drove his tool deeper into her. It was soon hitting her back wall and waves of pleasure were sure to be rocking through her. He began to pump his tool more forcefully and harder into her, making sure not to hurt her. He moaned out long and low, the pleasure of mating with the female turning him on a lot more than he already was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Faya's claws dug into the soil beneath her as he went harder, willing herself not to collapse from the pleasure. she moaned quietly, her wet walls clamping tightly as Devil's tool pumped into her. "d-dont worry about hurting me, Master. i'll be fine." Faya moaned, her back arching beneath him and her eyes partly closed.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Dark Devil

"You sure?" Dark Devil gasped out, unwilling to hurt the female. Then he shrugged. It was her wishes. He began to pump into her as forcefully and hard as he could. He soon hit her back wall and he felt a little bit of blood start to seep out of her hole around his tool. He pulled back a little but didn't stop his pumping.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Faya's body lunged forward every time he pumped into her. she winced slightly, feeling a bit of a tug around her pussy, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. she could feel blood slowly dripping out of her entrance, but ignored it. Faya pressed her hind backwards to meet each of her Masters thrusts, beginning to pant softly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Dark Devil

Dark Devil kept pumping into her at the same forcefullness and hardness he had kept up for awhile now. Soon the pulling of his tool got a little harder but he still kept pumping the best he could.

(Question: Can dragons get stuck together?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 pm

(not sure honestly xD if you want them too that's fine by me.)

Faya ignored the pain completely now, her eyes closed in pleasure. small moans and gasps escaped her every few moments. she could feel the tugging of his tool growing harder as she breathed in and out heavily.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm

(I guess. But it's your call.)

Dark Devil

Dark Devil started find it hard to keep pumping his tool because it was so swollen. He stopped and waited for his seeds to be realeased.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

(hmm, not this time? maybe sometime later though ^^)

Faya groaned as he stopped, stretching her neck. she turned her head, looking back at Devil, and waiting for him to release his seeds.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 pm

(Did you get my pm?)

Dark Devil

Dark Devil kept waiting for his seeds to realease. He smiled at Faya and said, "It's taking a little longer than expected."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm

(mhm, and its fine :3)

Faya nodded, giggling softly, "i see." she mumbled, still breathing hard. she slowly eased herself down into a laying position, trying not to tug on his tool too much as she did.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Dark Devil

Dark Devil kept trying to realease his seeds and pull out his tool but he couldn't. "Ummmmm... Faya? I have something to tell you." he said hesitantly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Faya turned her head, pricking her feathered ears. "yes... Master?" she asked, unsure if she was supposed to call him Master at all times or not. she wigged her hind anxiously, waiting for his seed.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Dark Devil

"I think i'm stuck." Dark Devil rushed out, seeing that this hadn't ever happened to him before.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:39 pm

"i kind of figured that." Faya snapped, flexing her claws crossly. "i've had it happen to me before, usually only lasts a few minutes." she sighed, her voice still dripping with harsh attitude.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Dark Devil

Dark Devil was shocked by her attitude for a moment then his eyes narrowed and he growled, "First of all, do not use that tone with me. Second of all, it has been a few minutes and i'm still stuck!" he said, trying to get off of her to prove his point. He couldn't even move to slip off of her. He stopped and tried again to pull his tool out but it stayed put inside her, swollen with her walls tight against it. He growled with frustration and layed his head acroos Faya's back. "I'm sorry about this..." he said, trailing off into a sigh.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm

"and what if i do use this tone with you? what are you going to do about it?" Faya hissed through her teeth, glaring back at him. her feather-tipped tail lashed back and forth, her temper getting the best of her. she sighed as well, ignoring his apology. she closed her eyes and focused on relaxing her muscles, trying to get him to slide out.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Dark Devil

Dark Devil was about to snap back at her when he felt her start to relax and loosen her muscles. That did the trick because he felt his tool explode and his seeds flooded into her. He sighed deeply and layed his head across her back again and whispered, "Thank you. That worked."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next