Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 6 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 pm

With a snort,Pablo shook out his coat,his mane swishing left to right in the wind. The butterflies clutched to it though for dear life,then started to cruise down to his back and sort of clean him. They were irritating him though,but oh well. They were magnificent creatures,just like Pablo and his mare. He stood there,pawing the ground as he dug up some dry grass and ate it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 6 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:41 am

I dug in the ground to, though I was not very hungry. A single butterfly fluttered up to me. I clung to my forelock, and spread its, big, beautiful wings out. i watched in fascination. Pablo on the other hand, had so many butterfly's on him, that I worried they would carry him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:39 pm

After he had his fill,he walked eagerly towards the water. His tail swished and swatted off some butterflies as they took off from his mane and into the air. He dove into the shallow water,going more towards the center as it got deeper. He swimmer in it,his head the only thing seen as waved bounced off him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 pm

I walked after the stud, and got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked at the stallion eagerly. What was going on? I walked into the water, I had had this feeling before. I had had this feeling the day I met Pablo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Pablo turned his gaze to her,smiling softly. His mane grew damp as it floated along the water's surface. He kicked his legs out under him,swimming swiftly as he challenged her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

I swam beside him, my small body flowing swiftly threw the water. I passed him easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 pm

He grunted,watching her just breeze by. His heavy weight difficult to swim. He snorted,breathing out droplets of water that came out like steam. His ears pinned back as he heaved forward.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 pm

"Are you ok?", I asked, seeing the difficulty he was having. I floated, moving with water, and looked at him. Concern filled my eyes. I reached my nose out and touched his.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

"Yes,just my weight pulls me down." He touched noses with her,drawing back to the shallow waters he knew so fondly. His hooves dug into the matted down dirt,hauling himself up onto the bay and shaking off his coat.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:44 pm

I looked at his huge form. He was so handsome right now, I drew breath in hungrily. I moved out of the water, and came to stand beside him. "Do you want a herd?" I asked trying to sound, innocent. Though I wasn't, I sure looked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Pablo turned his head slowly to her. His black forelock patted down against his right eye,the sun hitting his coat perfectly to reveal an knots invisible white stripe that leaked down his forehead to muzzle. "Of course." He said positively.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 pm

"Well...." I said scuffing a hoof in the dirt," Why don't you? Herds have more than just one mare. And I'm not even three yet." I looked at him stupidly. I really didn't know how to say this kind of stuff. "Maybe I should leave so you can have another mare." I said in a tone barely audible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 pm

(Bump!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6