Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 pm

I start bucking, having a break down. I look back up at him tears streaking down my face. "But I'm only a foal myself, How am I gonna raise one?" Then my gaze turns steely with rage, my liquid eyes locked to his,"Why? Why would you do this to me?!?" I yell, in a broken rage.

Back to top Go down

A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: A spark in the night (R, Forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm

"I'm a forcer,it's my life. I get whoever is alone and in heat." Pablo explained. He wasn't intimidated,not at all. She was weak to him,and he could take a lot of hits from his thick coat. It was turning winter anyway,and his coat was growing in nice and fluffy.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

I lay down, right there sobbing,"Why? Why me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Pablo sighed,walking away. "They always say that. Too used to it." he said coldly,walking away with head held high and hooves pounding the ground.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 pm

I get up, and follow him at a distance. Still a sobbing mess, i try not to be heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Pablo soon stopped after a long hour walk under a large willow tree. His head traveled through the long and thick leaves that flowed like vines. He enjoyed the cold rush it gave him,and let out a silent whinny before turning to see the mare actually followed him. Good,he wont have to hunt her down.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 am

After walking for around an hour, he finally stops. I had stopped crying. Pablo turned to look at me, so I slowly walk to his side, my head hanging with the exhaustion of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Pablo nuzzled her,standing tall as his head now hangs toward the ground. He always slept standing up,never laying down. He had waited for the sun to rise,only to await a new day.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:49 pm

I collapse and look up at him. Rubbing my head on his thick leg, I order myself out in a comfortable position, and slowly close my eyes. Falling asleep quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:52 pm

The morning soon came,the sun rising over the vast plains once again. It revealed a sparkling lake not far from the great willow. Cat tails and thick grass grew where they were. Pablo called this land his,and never regretted it. He walked away toward the lake to get a good refresher.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

I awake, after, what seems, not long enough. I remember the events of yesterday, and a lone, silent tear falls. Then I stand and look around. I gasp in awe, what had been a horrible looking place, was now paradise. A huge open meadow with a lake, and lush grass. A beautiful tree, spreading shade. Cattails, waving in the breeze. I trot to Pablo, "Where are we?" I ask, still gazing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Pablo shrugged. "It has no true name. It's my land though." He said before lowering his head to the water. It was shallow,and crystal clear. He lapped up gallons of water,staring into the thin air. I started to think about life,and this new mare. Would she be a hassle?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 pm

No name? Like all land there had to be a name. Even if it was just land. I follow him, as he takes a drink. Not really thirsty, I only sip up a few mouthfuls. I then go over to the shade and start grazing, the sweet grass rushing over my tongue.
(Should she have a miscarriage? It would make the story better, I think.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:09 pm

(Sure! Pablo can have a mood swing and because "I'm on rooids !!" XD)

Pablo finished drinking,the cold liquid dripping off his muzzle. He walked slightly away from the water,munching on the strong and wet grass near the lake.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 pm

(lol!! Ok. Should we skip forward in a while."
I swish my tail, at the flys. I look up at Pablo, what would our foal be like. I snorted in disgust. The summer was soon coming to my happiness, the days when, the nights were cool, and days were hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 pm

(Hmm,yeah. Maybe like,after they eat? They're having a happy moment~!)

Pablo stared at her,wondering about the foal also. He had had some miscarriages during his time,and killed the mare because of it. He wouldn't waste his time with a mare who gave miscarriage.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I continued to chomp the grass. When I was full, I walked over to Pablo and smiled at him. I nuzzled his nick, and began grooming his withers, making slow circles. I swished my tail, and it smacked him in the face. I started to giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm

(Sorry)

Pablo smiled,grooming her side to.

A few months passed,summer coming like day and night. The trees bloomed abs water was now a vital resource. It was due time for her birth,and Pablo was excited.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm

(That ok)
It had become spring and I looked completely different. My scrawny legs had fulled out, and had become muscular. I lost my foalish look, and actually looked like and adult. I loved my new appearance, but one thing worried me. I had not grown around the stomach as must as I should have, and I had not felt ant kicks from the foal. I asked this question to Pablo, really worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Pablo's eyes widened. He became furious with her! "What?! Are you sure!?" He snorted. His hoof pawed the ground as he was ready to just kill her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 pm

I looked at him worried, and I nuzzled him," Calm down. It's best this way. We can have one next year." I licked the side of his face, as a slow tear ran from my eye. It was horrible to lose a foal, but it was unpreventable.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Pablo let out a disgusted neigh. With a quick movement,he kicked her side abs reared. He hated to lose a mare,specially this one. She was broad,strong,and small too. All the things a big boy like himself lusted for.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I whinnied as he kicked me. "Stop!" I yell, whirling in a few defensive moves. I shake frightened, I thought he wanted me? This was all happening to fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Pablo's eyes stared fiercely into hers. He grew feelings for her,not like the others at all. Instead,for his emotional sake,he started to nip her rump and snake her out if his land. "Leave at once!" He hissed through his teeth.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next