Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) Empty You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 pm

The week old filly ran as her mother had told her too, a stallion had came and obviously wanted to take advantige of her mom's foal heat. Bell ran till she thought she was safe, her mom had told her to run being afraid of her getting trampled if a fighht broke out but she didn't know just how sick forcers were and that if they found a filly all alone no matter the age or if or not in heat they'd most likliey force it then raise it as a slut. Bell started to look around and saw a massive stud trotting her say...little did she know she was a forcer.

Chrisy, the mother, stood arguing with a forcer and her rump pinned to a three,"You shalln't have me!" She yelled at him.

(Except for the mare is not pregnate and the foal is younger)
http://www.motherearthnews.com/uploadedImages/articles/issues/1974-07-01/Feeding%20Foal.jpg

Back to top Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 pm

(The foal doesn't have to be raped, I just want her to grow up as a slave to a stallion.)

Back to top Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 am

(Could I join?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 am

Yes please.))

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

(Yay!)

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) BigMac1-Saddlebred%20Stallion-crop

Prince Charles~ AKA Prince

Prince caught the scent of a mare in heat. His eyes darted about to find the source until,he saw a stallion already occupying the mare. He snorted in dislike,even though he was a forcer,he wouldn't fight over something so plentiful. He turned around and cantered away from the fight. He didn't have his own herd,no not yet. He wanted some youth to carry on his traits,a foal perhaps. He soon stopped as he saw a wandering foal off towards the horizon. His eyes gleamed a her as his face light up. A wandering foal? His luck! He smirked and cautiously trotted to it,trying to look friendly and worried about the foal. "Excuse me madam!" he called out with his England accent.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

Chrisy jumped spooked and went to run but her front legs made a x and she fell head first onto her back. "Oh it's just another horse." She mumbled looking up at the stallion and rolling over onto her hooves, "Hello sir, your not a forcer are you? Muma told me to run from those bastards" she said then gasped realizing she cused, "oopies" she said quietly cowarding in shame. She hung her head, "She also said a lady doesn't cuss, sir". The filly said hanging her small head upset, "Guess I'm not a lady." She peeped looking like she'd cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 am

Prince tilted his head at the foal. He knew he'd heard worse language from foals in his lifetime. He leaned his head forward,brushing it against the foal's neck. "I'm not one of those bastards." he said,smiling as he said the cuss word. The foal might be a good tool for him in his herd. She seemed quite strong for a foal anyway,and might reproduce a even greater foal. His plan played in his head as he smirked.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Chrisy smiled nuzzling his massive head then playfully pulled on his ear. She obviously wanted to play with him. "Sir, I'm Chrisy." She said darting around his legs, weaving in and out of them. She then poked her head out of his hind legs and pulled gently on his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Prince was surprised by this sudden trust Chrisy had. "I'm Prince Charles,you can call me Prince." he said,then jumped as he felt the foal tug his tail. He was careful not to step on her,leaping off of Chrisy and then tugging on her ear. "Let's not play right now. We should go before any forcers get here." he smirked at his own words. He couldn't wait till it was her age,or till he could find another mare. A question then came into his mind. "Are you weaned?" he asked.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Chrisy frowned but submissively said, "Okay Charlie" and shuffled her hooves walking, when she heard the question she turned her head, "No Charlie, I'm only a week. No teeth, just gums. See!" She said proudly showing off her shiny theethless gums to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Prince kept on walking,then stopped as he heard he "No Charlie." he turned his head around to see her head high up showing her gums off proudly to him. He chuckled. What confidence this foal had! To bad he'd have to break it. He looked around,sniffing the air. He remembered that mare he saw earlier with that forcer. Maybe that was her mom? She was kind of plum anyway. "Do you know where your mother is?" he said,smirking. He stood tall and mighty,letting his body take that offensive stance. "I might be able to defend her against anything." he assured her,trying to trick her mind a bit.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm

"No, I ran across ten Meadows and through their treelines." Chrisy said sadly, "Really? Wow you must be tough, a forcer was bugging her last." She said in amazement and looked up at im as if he was a hero."

(Hey I planed on Chrisy never ever finding her mom again so how about they can't find them cause of something?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 pm

(Sure! Can do xD)

Prince looked toward the trees. He narrowed his eyes and sniffed the air for any scent of the mare. He found nothing,only the scent of that forcer around these lands. He relaxed his stance,his head turning ahead of them as he nipped Chrisy's rump to get her going. "Okay,lets go!" he said cheerfully. He wanted to sound more like a friend then a forcer,trotting off forward as he watched Chrisy along his side. He wanted to get out of the forcer's territory before he finds him or the foal. He was in no mood to fight,especially after he washed his beautiful mane out from the last bloody murder!
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

"Okie Dokie" Chrisy said prancing up to his side, "So what's a Prince? It doesn't sound like a name." SHE asked curiously and does up ahead of him doing a choppy newborn run, her thin legs moving rapidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Prince listened to Chrisy,watching her run a bit funny. He smiled softly and then took a deep breath as his gate was graceful and more charming as the sunset hit his coat to make it shine with dignity. "A prince is a creature born from royality,one that's not married yet. Or,mated yet. I am a prince,born from royality. I have not have a mate yet." he explained,hoping she would understand.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 pm

"Woah!" Chrisy said amazed, "Wait what's royalty?" She asked imaging it as something quite amazing. She loomed at Prince smiling, "Charlie, your coats very shiny." She commented with curiously of why.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Prince thought for a moment,then thought of an explanation. "Well,royality is like,someone who has a high standards. Like,always acts lady like,and never fight! No no,they have pure hearts!" he said with a tiny snicker. Pure heart.. yeah right,more like greed! Lust! Gluttony! Oh,how did he lie. He then looked at his coat,seeing it shine brightly as he then went at a faster pace. The wind picked up,as it did it drew in the scent of that forcer. They must be close to the border but,maybe the forcer was patrolling his borders for such things,maybe the foal. He couldn't waste any time to go back to his territory. He still didn't know why he traveled off of his own borders but,it was fate that determined him to meet this foal.

(Sorry for being so long ^^')
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

(It's fine, I took longer.)

Chrisy smiled,"Wow Charlie, that's amazing." She said smiling. She trotted along with him stepping high and proud saying sing a singly, "I'm walloping with a prince, a mighty mighty prince, oh he's good, oh he's clever, oh he's royalty, oh I'm walking with a prince." Over and over till she yawned, "Charlie, I'm tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Prince listened,his head bobbling back and forth to the tune. He did enjoy singing,and trotted to the beat of her rhymes. He then noticed that they were nearing his land,only a few feet away as he stopped to her voice. "It's ok,we're almost in my land. If we're lucky,we could be in a safe place by night." he smiled to her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm

"Okay, Charlie....." Chrisy said while yawning, her pace slowing to a walk as she fallowed behind him. Her small hooves taking smaller strides as she went. She looked to the land ahead curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Prince slowed down,now in his own territory. It was a wide forest,home to no carnivores by sight. There was the sound of rushing water near,the terrain turning into gravel as they traveled along further. They emerged from the bushes and floral as a long river rushed through the middle,a waterfall to the far right along with lily pads and cat tails flowing and gazing the river. He walked through the water,toward the waterfall as his head lifted to Chrisy. "Come!" he called to her,his voice stern and demanding.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Chrisy didn't even mind to look at the land around her she was so tired, as they reached the water she froze in her tracks. She watched him cross but backed up away in fright, "N-no, Charlie, n-no" She said. One glance at her and anyone would be able to tell she was deathly afraid of water. Her body trembled, shaking violently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Prince looked at Chrisy with confusion. How was she so scared? It's only water! He walked toward Chrisy and nibbled her rump. "Come on! Your not going to drown! It's barely a stream! It's the height of a puddle!" he snorted.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Chrisy darted under him with a spooked cry as he nipped her. She looked at his face allegedly, "P-promise?" She said cowering underneath him, eyes staring at the river. She had had a twin but it drowned one day after birth in a river after falling in. Her mother got him out but he was dead and nothing could be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Prince nodded,backing out as he looked at Chrisy. "Yes,I promise. Just head toward the waterfall. There is a cave behind it that is well hidden and warm." he said,nudging her further. His stomach grumbled a bit,and he snorted. He'd have to find a mare quick to,to nurse this foal.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next