Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blinds always Cover the Forcers (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Blinds always Cover the Forcers  (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint) Empty The Blinds always Cover the Forcers (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 pm

~Ulape

Ulape.. She was fairly young. She has a perfect body shape, she was pretty tall for her age, and
she had a bold perfectly shaped head, and an elegant almost red mane that fell gently down to
her eyes when she bent down to pull gently, the blades of grass out of the soft Earth. She blinked
slowly, the perfect blaze falling down her face beautifuly, curving down her muzzle, a perfect white
creamy color. Her brown eyes, stood out the most from her chestnut color. They had small hints
of almost a orange color. Her hooves were black, one striped with some white.
She blinked slowly looking around the fairly think forest... How did she get here? She cocked
her head in confusion looking around. The trees were fairly close, almost hard to breathe.
She closed her eyes for a few quick seconds, and made her way through some trees, entering a
almost perfect circle of trees, directly in the middle, sunlight softly came down touching the
ground and clumps of frizzled grass that surrounded it.
She took a step in the center, raising her head boldly looking around, her heat scent wafting
around her and through the forest surrounding. She pinned her tail close, and tightly to her,
scared that she would have already gotten a forcer stalking her from the depths of the forest.
She gulped softly and looked around, her fierce brown eyes looking at every leaf, patch of grass,
tree, SPECK she saw. She glared at everything... Almost frightened.

(Hope you like! This is my first topic since I joined (20 minutes ago xD))
(ANYONE welcome Smile )

Back to top Go down

The Blinds always Cover the Forcers  (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint) Empty Re: The Blinds always Cover the Forcers (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint)

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 am

Haden~
Haden stalked through the forest, his dark hooves barely making a sound. The morning sunlight gleamed through spaces in the treetops, shining on his pure black coat. His muscles rippled as he walked, showing off his burly build. He was big for a horse, standing almost 18 hands high. Haden's silky mane cascaded over his eyes, giving him an almost deadly look as he searched for another victim. A mare, to be precise, a mare in heat that he could force. His nostrils flared as he caught wind of a young female, and he stopped in his tracks. His massive head turned to one side then the other, trying to figure out where the heat scent was coming from. A small grin spread over his face when he noticed the scent was fainter now. He could almost see the frightened filly clamp her tail over her rump in an attempt to smother the smell. Haden picked up the scent in the west, and trotted along the fading trail. He rounded a corner and went face to rump with a tall, lovely mare. He backed up silently, and watched her through the dense undergrowth, his large hazel eyes studying he perfect fea.

(Welcome to Horse Island! Can I join?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Blinds always Cover the Forcers  (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint) Empty Re: The Blinds always Cover the Forcers (<- You see da word Forcer? Its a hint)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

(of course Smile And thank you again haha)

``Ulape``

One of Ulape's long slender legs began to shake barely as she looked to her right, then her left.
She glanced around, not even noticing the large stallion standing right there.
She blinked slowly, taking a few steps back with a swish of her tail, she squinted her eyes
tightly, then took a few steps back forward, looking up spying a flock of birds fly over ahead,
only to be covered by a black cloud. She slowly blinked, and there was a small flash. Lightning
in the field next to the forest. She reared up with freight, and came down with a thump back away
again, her nostrils flaring.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 pm

(you're welcme again Very Happy can they talk?)

Haden~
Haden jumped slightly when he heard the thunder. He stayed as still as possible trying not to be seen. He was going to wait until he had the perfect opertunity(sp) to mount her. Trap her in a box canyon, maybe. No, he wanted to force NOW. He stealthily manuevered to her front, casually walking into the clearing as if he was just passing through.

(sss sorry so short and ssb sorry so bad I have to go)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 pm

``Ulape``

She blinked softly looking around, up at the sky, some dribbles of cold, wet, clear
rain that dotted her face and pelt lightly. She loosened her tail now; thinking that
she would more likely not be caught, the rain removing stallions scence of smell to
scent her out. She blinked; again and turned around, just slightly, almost making a
slight turn and she jumped, splashing a small puddle everywhere. She reared up,
seeing a black stallion, by far the tallest shes every seen, looking as if he was a Clydesdale!
She bared her teeth and back her rump into the nearest tree glaring.

(yes they can talk rabbit )

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:55 pm

(okay)

Haden~
Haden stopped in my tracks when she glared at me, pretending to be bewildered."What? Oh, hello, I'm Haden.I was just passing through." he lied, faking innocence.. I flinched when the cold, penetrating rain pelted my hide. The shimmering blackness faded, leaving me with a dull, soaked coat. I backed into the trees, hoping they would cover me. I groaned inside when I noticed she had her rump away from me, pinned against a tree.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 pm

``Ulape``

She frowned slightly, and tilted her head. "Please to meet you Haden. Im Ulape." she looked down to his
dark hooves and all the way up to his large perfectly shaped head. "Your... just crossing through? In the
middle of nowhere in a forest that I seem to be in?" she raised a brow in consern, already having her hooves
tilted to the side where she can make a straight run for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 pm

(Bump?)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 am

(oh sorry i thought I already posted)

Haden~
Haden snorted, pretending to be irritated. "For your information, you're not the only horse around here. I happen to live over there." he pointed to the field with his nose. Haden grunted at the sight of Ulape about to run.

(sss)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 am

``Ulape``

She narrowed her eyes, and slowly circled the stallion with her tail held
high letting her heat scent flow heavily everywhere, she was testing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 am

Haden~
Haden could feel that this was a test and stood perfectly still, watching her circle around him. His instincts screamed for him to breed her, but he held back. Thee scent wafted up his nose, torturing him, but Haden fought the urge.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 pm

``Ulape``

She felt a lot more courage now, and stopped in her tracks to the Stallions left.
She honestly didnt know what to say, she just raised a brow slightly,
dug her hoof in the soft soil slightly, and turned away walking out of the
forest slightly, head raised high and her tail flagged as if she was never
in heat. "Hmp." she groaned and walked, the rain lessering in some
places yet pouring in the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Haden~
Haden stomped his hoof, getting impatient. "Hey, I live in a cave. I can take you there, away from all this rain, if you don't have a place to stay." He felt bolder, now that he had passed the mare's test. He flicked his tail nervously, ridding his coat of a fly.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm

``Ulape``

She stopped, hearing the stallions words. She glances
upwards, the rain pouring harder. She sighed. She decided
to trust the stallion, since he didnt even flinch when she
tested him.
She started to make her way back to the stallion, flinching away
in freight as a sudden flash of lightning soon appeared not to far
away. She trotted up to the stallion. "Well take me to your cave."
she grunted, suddenly shivering as the air seemed to get colder.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Haden~
The rain poured down harder. Haden quickly nudged Ulape in the direction of my cave. He trotted to the field where, at the far edge, a small opening to his cave lay. He glanced up at the sky, making sure it was safe, and tore across the meadow. He showed her the way in, then squeezed in, covering the exit with a small rock so that rai couldn't get in.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 pm

``Ulape``

Ulape felt a bit strange being shoved and directed to a place she didnt even
know. She quickly got into the cave, her hooves splattering rainwater upon her
legs. She trotted inside, and came to a stop. She looked around, it seemed
a bit dark to her, her eyes glowed, her head turning every direction and she
completely forgot about her scent, the heat smell heavily wafted around the
small area cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Haden~
Haden grinned. "It's not much, but it keeps you dry." His nostrils flared slightly when Ulape's scent filled the small cavern.

(I feel bad for replying so short.)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:00 pm

``Ulape``

"Yea" she said softly trying to make her eyes adjsut to the very little
lighting inside the cave. Worthless. She turned her head, she was
completely unable to see the stallion, due to his pure black color.
Her hooves clattered on the smoothe stone as she suddenly jumped
a bit when there was a loud crash outside- lightning. And the rain
poured harder.
Ulape didnt know what to do, and found a small puddle of water in
the center of the cave. She dipped her hoof into it, some of the water
gently splashing her soft pelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Haden~
"Well, mostly dry." I laughed, seeing she found the puddle. I flinched when the thunder boomed.

(I really don't know when and how he is going to force her o-o maybe after the storm she is leaving and then he does it)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:18 pm

(lol okie xD)

``Ulape``

She chuckled lightly "Yea.." she spoke again.
Her ears perked up and she moved around the small
cave, bumping into a wall several times in a row. Her
eyes soon adjusted to the lightning and she viewed the
stallions muscular outline. Once again, too look at his
face she had to look all the way up, almost hurting her neck.
She moved to the rock where he covered up the entrance to
the cave, and peered through a small space, the rain was
clearing up a little bit. There was several very large puddles, and a broken
tree with some smoke sizzling from it. Her ears perked up as she
listened carefully, "I think the rain stopped" she spoke after several long minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 pm

(Very Happy)

Haden~
Haden nodded and peered out the door behind Ulape. The air smelled of dampness, and the heat scent. The mare was so little compared to him, he almost felt sorry for her. "Yeah." He walked out, looking around at the damage the storm did. A tree lay on the ground not far from them, split in 2, with steam drifting lazily out of the break.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 pm

(FINALLY!! *explosion* lol!)

``Ulape``

Ulape blinked and wandered outside
next to the stallion. "Well thank you for
letting me stay while the storm cleared out...
I will have more likely gotten squashed by a fallen
tree or something.." she spoke and began walking away.
She felt strange, her hooves dipping into the grass,
which was soggy and wet. Several times she
was up to her knees in water,
but she finally found some part of the lang that
was more stable and almost clear of the rainwater. She
blinked looking around the area, quite large she didnt
notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 am

Haden~
Haden grinned and ran up behind her silently and mounted, grabbing her mane with his teeth. He thrust in forcefully, not caring how much it hurt.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 am

``Ulape``

Ulape let out a gasp and twisted her head
around feeling a heavy weight upon her body.
She blinked, all she could see was the large
black figure, she knew who it was already.
She gritted her teeth and shreeked "Get off of me!"
she snapped trying to wiggle herself out of
his grip, but, as of any other mare, they couldnt
get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Haden~
Haden smirked at Ulape. "Of course not. Then you would escape, wouldn't you?" His tool jammed all the way in and he thrust until he couldn't stop, groaning unintentionally.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next