Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Knight winced slightly then listened to him, " I knew you meant mares....had a geeling you were a forcer." He said exitment playing in his dark brown eyes.

Back to top Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 4 Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Prince chuckled. "Aye,a player I see." He smirked at Knight. He then walked out of the cave as soon as the horse's smells faded away. "Okay,let's go." his nose already smelt mares in heat. He knew this place always drawed them near,and he did want a tiny forcer herd. "Remember,we must lure them to the cave first." he said with a smirk.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 pm

"Awe but I love the classic one stud goes out and makes the mare back up into the other stud as he silently and suddenly apears behind her...I've seen it five times, while the herd was traveling." Knight faked whinned then laughed fallowing him out with a nod, "Alright, let's go get some mares." He said filled with lust, his voice deep, handsome, and luring.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Prince laughed. "Yeah but,that only leaves one stallion wanting action. We need our fill." he smiled. He lifted his head up,his gait now enchanting as his coat shined with beauty. He trotted near some trees as he saw two mares. They're luck! They looked quite easy,but strong enough to hold them.

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 4 Maggie
Laura
----------
Her head laid along the ground as she started to eat the grass,her tail flicking back and forth as her heat scent spread. This was her first heat,along with her sister Marla. She didn't even know what the heat could do,and wasn't scared much.

http://www.horse-wallpapers.com/bulkupload/wallpapers/All%20Breeds/black-and-white-horse.jpg (to big for the page >.<)
Marla
---------
She stood not to far from her sister,eating the grass to as her ears flicked back and forth. She was a little timid by nature,but not scared of stallions at all. She was raised with many stallions anyway. Her tail brushed her hindquarters as she let out her heat scent.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:57 pm

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20070829/Beautiful-Horse-Running-433857.jpg
A thrid mare grazed by the tree line hidden, she wore a saddle and briddle...she had just escaped back in to the wild. She was a two year old and in her secant heat. Lifting her head she whinned to the other mares timidly coming out into view to introduce herself.

Knight had never bred and was still learning control of his dick, it slid out fully erected and he fought it back in for then minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Prince looked at Knight,smiling to him. "Ok,the saddled one seems quite easy. I'm going for the pinto mare. She'll bring me a good darling." He then slowly moved out of the bushes,limping fakely as he lifted his head up high to the mares,as if just noticing them. He pinned his ears back as he acted quite scared.

Laura looked at Prince,her head raising up as her mane flowed down her back and shoulders. "Oh,hi. Are you hurt?" she slowly walked toward Prince,curious. Marla backed away,seeing the Arabian stallion. She was scared,but decided to move towards the saddled horse. "Hello"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Money in the bag
Cash watched shocked to see the injured stallion but turned her head to look at Marla with a shy exspression, "Hello." She peeped out quitley, "I'm Money in the bag, or Cash, as the humans called me" She said. Cash had a intresting past, her mother a nation famous show horse had acadently been realesed while pregnate with a world famous stallions foal into the wild. She had been captured when Cash was a weenling and then the foal was raised but was untameable and eventualy out smarted them into getting away. The aribian mare then looked back at the stud worridly.

Knight nodded then travled through the tree line to a spot on the other side of the mares and ran out with a frighten exspression passed the saddled mare yelling, "big brother!" He was a yearling but easily could be mistaked as a colt two months from a year old...he wasn't very tall or mature looking yet but looks can be deseving. The appy stud saw Prince and yelled, "Brother! Are you all right?" And trotted to him.

As the colt, or at least she thought, ran by her Cash dashed side ways spooked but calmed though her heart still beated fastly. She trotted up to the injured stud and frightened colt.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Prince now knew the battle plan. He neighed to Knight. "Brother! Yes! I-I need to get some herbs!" he said,his eyes glaring into Knight's as if begging for him to follow the plan.

Laura quickly rushed to the two,her head low. "Do you need help?! Y-you can lean on me!" she said,her ears pricked as she stood tall beside him. Marla walked toward them,then looked away. "I'll go find mother." she said,trotting off. Laura nodded.

Prince was now stunned. Was it THIS easy?! He then let out a whine. "Y-yes please! Can you follow me to my place? I-I have herbs there but I can't make it." he said,his voice filled with worried.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Cash went to his other side to help him was well.

Knight smirked then said, "T-this way, I know where he can rest and where the herbs are at our place. B-brother how bad did the wolf hurt you?" He asked then made it look like he was checking his legs but he spread red berry paste over the leg he had been secretly chewing in his mouth from the side lines...it looked like real blood sort of. He gasped, "Oh my! Big bro! It bit you good!" He said making his voice child like and younger sounding. He turned and trotted in the direction of the waterfall,"Hurry! We must get to the herbs."

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Prince neighed in pain,Laura following Knight. Prince leaned against her,weakly limping as his nose drifted to her scent. He held himself together good though,making way toward the waterfall. He smirked in his mind,his tool slowly coming out but kept it well hidden.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Knight spoke scardly was the waterfall appeared, "I-in there! A secret cave!" He said then "I'll go get the herbs!" He then turned and ran off into the trees.

"I'll help!" Cash yelled gently removing herself from Prince's side and running off to Knight, "No, go help them!" He yelled and nodding she turned and went back to Prince's side.

Knight smirked hidding himself in the trees watching as he let his dick slide all the way out and inhaled their sweet heat sents with delight.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Prince started ordering them,Laura walking to the end along with Cash as they started to search for some plants. Prince let out a low nicker as a sign for Knight to make his move. Prince slowly approached Laura from behind,inhaling her luscious scent. He then leaped onto her back,his hooves driving into her side as his teeth gripped her mane. He pushed her into him,breaking past her wall as his tool barely went into her small hole. He loved the tightness and the struggle of having to go into her.

Laura yelled with pain,backing into Prince and pulling away but,shouted once more as her mane was pulled back. She cried,his weight great on her back as she spreaded her legs for balance,almost falling to the ground.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:20 pm

(Quick question, why are we brreding our own mares...it's kinda werid rping sex and owning both characters.)

Knoght ran out and snatched Cash's riens before she could run, he mare it obvious to Prince that he didn't want Cash with a nicker. His eyes were on Marla and he planned to go back and get her and their mother. Snorting he watched how breeding was done.

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm

(..you know what.. I never thought about that. Wanna just wait till someone comes and maybe roleplay them? xD)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 pm

(No, I just added Cash and Knight's reactions...how about I play Luara during the breeding?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm

(Sure! Then after I'll play Cash?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 pm

(Sute in till your stud is done with Luara since Knight doesn't want to breed her.)

Knight snorted at Cash was she began to struggle agents the riens wildly.

Luara bucked underneath Prince squealing loudly, "Get off me!" She flung her head as far back as she could slightly rearing as she aimed to head but him roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Prince tugged on her mane,thrusting into her with shear force. He pulled out fully and slammed into her,sometimes moving them forward. His weight made her fall to the ground roughly on her fours,his head out of reach by any manners. "Hehe,just enjoy the ride~"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Luara screamed was her knees hit the ground and her himd legs buckled. She turned her head aiming to bite him.

Knight watched Cash waiting to are what she'd do was he held the riens.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Knight kept on raping the poor mare,grunting with pleasure as he finally hit her back wall. He released into her,tearing his tool out of the mare and knocking her to the ground. He knew she'd be to sore to move but,just to make sure he stood above her,his tool sheathing. "Your turn,Knight."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Luaran laid on the ground weekily.

Knight snorted, " No thanks herd, I'm going to go find Marla or whatever her name was." He said handing Cash's riens to him and trotting off.

Cash reared thrashing her front legs about. She side kicked aiming for Knight's head and barley missing. Then she kicked out at Prince's head and bucked wildly. She started to run around him then but the riens and atempted jerking them from his mouth pulling hard. They should have broke from this but the french leather was so strong it held.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Prince nodded,dodging the mare's foolish attacks. He tugged on the reins and drove her into a wall. "Stay tight!" he shouted to Cash.

Marla was in the clearing,looking around restlessly. "Laura? Cash?"

(You should have Knight mate her there before she gets there and be like "OMG!")
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

(Knight already said he doesn't want Cash)

Knight went there and said, "This way, everything is fine." Once she would pass him he planned to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:24 pm

(No I meant for Marla xD)

Marla nodded to Knight,trusting the seemingly to young stallion. She walked past him,her tail swishing as it pressed down by instinct.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Knight pounced grabing her mane and digging his hooves into her barrel. He jammed his dick at her tail angerly, prodding it roughly. Then he some how maniged to push by it and slid into her, peices of her tail going in. He began to pump. He was going to make this a quick breeding but pleaserble.

Cash snorted and kept pulling back on the riens, gripping them hard with her teeth, when he spoke she took it to her advantge and yanked hard, the riens flew over her head and she turned bolting forgeting all about the other mares. She dashed towards the tree line eagerly.

(Ummm don't forget their mom.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next