Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Prince bolted off into the woods. One if good enough.. He thought. He galloped as if it was life or death,dodging trees as he rushed through the stream. He stopped at the waterfall,sliding to a halt. "She's in there." he said,panting.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:24 pm

White Rose fallowed on his tail, keeping up good. Lillian sped up into a fast pace trot leaving her foal to stagger behind, she looked back every so often to make sure it was ok. She looked to Rose's daughter in front of her, she snorted loudly at the foal. Rose nodded and trotted into the waterfall and rushed to the foal imprudently.

Chrisy laid passed out with a puddle of blood near her legs. Rose didn't have medical skills but did know they needed to pull the needles out and stop the blood. "Hey, wake up." Rose said gentle and Chrisy stirred. The mare kindly helped her up and nudged her to her tits. Chrisy drank weakly but filled her stomach up quick. "Ok we have got to get her out of here now and to our healer or she might die Prince." She stated sternly while allowing the foal to lean agents her for support.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Prince snorted at the sight. Stupid foal! Why did she have to wrestle with a damn creature! His eyes narrowed at Chriay as he nodded. "Fine." He didn't want them to leave though,although he wasn't strong enough to take on the two mares by himself. Maybe he needed a new stallion in this herd.

The foal kept up with his mother,stumbling a bit as he galloped to her side.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Rose moved slowly with the foal slowly.

(Time skip to when they reach the herd?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:53 pm

(Sure.)

Prince pushed Chrisy forward,being gentle but,a bit forcing to. He trotted off,following wherever the mare went. He just wanted to see if there are any forcers or wanna be forcers in the herd.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Skip

They all reached the herd about a hour and half later and a healer quickly took Chrisy away. Rose and Lillian went out to their husbands.

A young black appaloosa with a snow white blanket trotted curiously forward. His name was Knight of kings, he was two years old and single. "Hello." He said kindly yet curious to Prince. His piercing blue eyes looked into his with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Prince watched Chrisy be taken away,then staring at Knight of kings with a proud stature and royal gleam in his eyes. "Hello. Have you scented any forcers lately?" he asked his question straight away,his eyes narrowed into slits. "I've been scenting some near my territory. And since your herd is near.." he continued, "It would make sense if there are any in your herd."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 am

Knight snorted, "Nope, just married stallies and young colts without mates." He explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 am

Prince nodded slowly,looking angry. "Ok.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Knight snorted, "So how you related to the foal?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Prince lifted his head slowly,going into deep thought. "I'm her Uncle. She doesn't know that yet though,and I don't want her to. I do not wish for her to be troubled over family."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Knight nodded,"Oh, alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Prince looked around,quite curiously.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Night grew bored was this stallion was not into adventure like him aperently, "What is it like being free? No one bossing you, I'd love to overpower someone and force them into something...just how I must gard the west feild with no choice everyday and almost every moment of my beating heart. " He said depressedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Prince smirked at the words force. He then lifted his head. "It's great being free. You can do whatever you want and be a loner. Especially those forcers. They seem to get pleasure anytime they want with they're big builds and stuff."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:09 pm

Knight sighed," I wish I could be free but I can't leave King...he is royal and I an too, but was a Knight hence my name. It sucks being enrolled into it unwillingly." He said looking to the lead stallion for a brief moment of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 am

(So sorry! I was sick for like 3 days! D: )

Prince smirked,looking at Knight. "I'm a Prince,you can come with me. My land isn't far from here,and it's quite lush. Especially filled with mares. You can run away,not like he'll chase you."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Knight was nirviois, "Let's go" he said taking off at a gallop, King nighed loudly to him then to the other Knights. They rushed after Knight in a high speed chase.

(Perfectly fine, hope your feeling 100x better.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Prince watched Knight storming away from the herd,other's chasing him. With a quick gallop he fought off most of the herd. He knew he'd probably have to give up the foal now,but having a partner is crime is better then anything. He rushed beside Knight,leading him into his land as he panted. "There should be a waterfall near. Jump through it,there's a hidden cave and they wont know."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Knight nodded and galloped ahead, he swired about trees for awhile then saw the river and jumped in galloping towards the waterfall. He went in quickly and waited for Prince. Knowing he was royal he had a idea, and it was intresting.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Prince swirled about,prancing as he dodged Knights of such. He lost them as he rushed into the waterfall's cave. He watched the shadows of them run by,smirking. He then looked at Knight,standing high and pretty.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22 pm

"Prince, I know away in wich King can't take me back...you can put your mark on top of this. I'll be your Knight then." He said shaking this mane off this shoulder revealing a good mark in this skin...King had took this good and pressed so hard Knight bled in order for this mark to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Prince's eyes widened. He then smiled to Knight. "I wont brand my name among your shoulder. Your free to do what you wish among my land. As long as we can share the prey." he said,dragging out the prey with lust.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Knight shook this head, "Prince it King finds me he will take me back. But it you brand me he won't be able to by law." He stated to him, "Also, we will get that filly back no matter what ok? The two mares who brought her herd keep their word no matter what and they'll help." He said then, "So, how about some prey?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Prince looked down. For once he felt sorry for something. His head lifted toward Knight and walked toward him. He lifted his foreleg and slammed it right over the mark. His hoof was bigger,along with a nice curve unlike King's. He then looked away. "Good,I need her. And prey,hmph. By prey I mean mares." he then looked at Knight. "I'm a forcer."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next