Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 7 Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Prince lifted his head. "These woods are my land. I just decided to live alone as my foals grow old and come to seek they're father."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted) - Page 7 Empty Re: You may run but you can't hide (M, forcer or forcers wanted)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Cash looked unpleased, "Yes but you can't truly own any of the Garden Of Plenty, any stud could walk on and you would have no right to remove him unless attacked." She stated while imagining the screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Prince nodded. "Yes,but I like to stay here. The only stallions who come through here are wounded and weak. They are also stupid to come in deep into my turf."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:17 pm

"A herd would be aloud to come through." Cash said trying hard to get home m wanting a land.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Prince rolled his eyes, "I don't want to appear as a threat to others. Especially more powerful herds."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Cash snorted and mumbled, "Out of all the locations I have to spend the rest of my life there." Her voice so quite and ungreatful.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Prince laughed. He didn't care what the mare wanted anyway! He lowered his head to graze,his tail swishing about.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 am

Cash snorted at him while she grazed away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 am

The mares inside started to awaken,they're eyes fluttered open. "Huh?" went the eldest mare.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Knight begn to stirr as well yawning.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:42 pm

The eldest mare got to her feet,the others just dazing back into they're dreams. She started to walk away,being sneaky.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Knight watched her and snorted loudly, "Prince is out there." His voice deep and mocking.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm

The mare,Macey,jumped in alarm. Her head jerked toward Knight,completely scared and not willing to reply.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Knight simply snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7