Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 4 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:12 pm

As the night went by, Lunaria was up while Tonniya slept. Lunaria crawled out of the main entrance and watched him go. She sighed and went to the ground and sat on her haunches. Gives out long, mourning calls, she was calling out to any males that were looking to breed. Her scent was getting strong and was driving her nuts. Doing a few more times, she saw none come towards here and sighed as she sat there. Maybe someone heard about what she did to Nightstar and spread it, causing none to come. Going back to the doorway, she slid back in and walked slowly to her chamber and laid down, huffing a bit.

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Nightstar lifted his head when he caught the female's heat scent. "Why would anyone want to mate with you?" he sneered. "All you're going to do is beat them to a pulp when you don't get your way. Is that how you're going to punish a wyrmling?" He chuckled. 'Breaking a female's spirit was way more fun then any amount of pleasure,' he thought to himself.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 4 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:31 pm

It was breaking dawn already and Lunaria cried through the rest of the night. When the moon disappeared, he mood changed as she was starting to fall asleep but was still crying. Tonniya woke up and walked to her chamber and saw her crying. "Lunaria, are you okay?!" She asked, horrified about what had happened. "Just get out of my chamber! I'm already worthless enough as it is! My life can just go to hell!" She screamed and Tonniya walked out, leaving her to fall asleep. Climbing out of the entrance, she snarled and swooped to the ground, grabbing a thick layer she cut out of the tree one time. Going back to the hole with it, she snorted. "Don't even dare think about coming back in, Nightstar! If you do, i won't mind waking Lunaria up and having her target you! You have done enough and so for your punishment, you will spend your time outside alone until those children get their wings and are ready to flight!" She yelled at him and snorted, meaning it. Crawling into the hole, she plugged it up good and growled, going back to her own chamber for some more sleep. Sitting down, she couldn't sleep and sighed, regretting the words but hating that he made her upset.

((Just something to keep this thread going.))

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 am

Nightstar snorted and laid his head down. 'I'll just burn it down later,' he thought casually.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm

"Lunaria? Lunaria, i know its daytime but we have to go. I have a spare location with most of my stuff in it. I can get the Magi dragon to teleport us there." She said softly to Lunaria as she watched her depressed friend eyed her. Lunaria nodded as she got up with a sigh and walk towards her. When Tonniya lifted the blockade in the hole, she signaled the Magi dragon to come in. Once he was in, she glared at Nightstar. "Farewell, Nightstar, and have a wonderful life even though i know you hardly deserve it." She hissed and crawled back inside her den and blocked it once more. Grabbing hold onto her helper along with Lunaria, a light seeped from the tree as they were transported to a den with grass above it. She smiled as Lunaria yawned a bit with a smile, still tired. "A distance from the den Nightstar can have and perfect for my babies!" She exclaimed brightly as she looked at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

(Great, what do I do?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 4 Empty ....

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:14 pm

(Just stay and do anything you wish. I don't control what you want to type.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:49 pm

(I don't like being a forcer. Do you think I could introduce a different dragon?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:14 pm

(Do what your heart tells you. I will agree with it. It is your choice, not mine.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:00 pm

(Alright.)
The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 4 Images28

Frost lifted his head when he caught the scent of new females and one was in heat. He scampered down from his position in the tree and walked leisurely up to them. "Greetings," he said politely and dipped his head.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Lunaria fell asleep and Tonniya quickly caught her and had to carry her on her back. Seeing a male, she snorted as she was a bit wary of males now. "Hello." She said through her gritted teeth as she carried Lunaria into the den the best she can. The stone on her friend's tail was weighing her in and was like a anchor, and it was hard to handle. Seeing her helper teleported away, she snorted and continued to try but glanced back at the male now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Frost gave her a concerned look. "Do you need help with her?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:52 pm

"I don't need some male's help! I can do this myself!" She hissed and continued to drag her friend to the cave. Once she got her in, she made a nice vine hammock and laid Lunaria in it but collapsed to the ground and groaned, her legs shaking as she tried to get up. She walked to the edge of her new home and made one for herself and started to make a miniature den for her children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Frost foloowed her to the entrance and watched her as she worked on a chamber for her babies. "I could have helped you, an expecting mother should never have to try and deal with everything. Where is your mate?" he asked and gave her a concerned.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:24 pm

She paused a froze when he said the word 'mate'. Gripping her hands, she snorted to let it reside. "I finally got away from that pervert." She hissed and continued working on it till it was done. She applied vines to the entrance of it and sighed before collapsing in her vine hammock and started to gag a bit, coughing up something. Falling to the floor, she kept coughing till she stuck her head inside the mini den onto the nest and started hacking up eggs, one at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Seeing that she put up vines at the entrance, Frost took it as a sign that she didn't want him to enter. Taking the hint he went back up to his tree and laid down to sleep.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Once finished, she groaned and shuddered but sighed, watching him go. Walking to the entrance, she looked at him. Going back to her eggs, she crawled gently above them and laid down carefully on them and curled up, keeping them close. As she dozed off to sleep, she was keeping them warm to hatch. She was sleeping lightly, having a little nap before she would have to go hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Frost looked up when he saw the female at the entrance. She looked extremely exhausted. His stomach growled and he went off to go hunting.................................When he returned, Frost carried his kill to his tree branch. He had caught an extra deer for the females. He silently carried it to the entrance of her den before returning to his spot in the tree.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

She raised he head when she smelled food. The moon was at the horizon and Lunaria was awake and moving around. "I'll get the food for you, Tonniya! Its so exciting that hatchlings are on their way to hatching!" She said as she walked outside and looked at the dragon. "Oh, why hello! Why don't you come in? Its nice and cozy in here!" She called out the him as she picked up the food. Looking back at him, she giggled with a smile and walked inside, dragging it along. Once in, she ate a bit and looked at Tonniya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Frost lifted his head when the she-dragon had addressed him. She had invited him inside. Remembering the other female's reaction towards him, he shook his head. "I don't think that your friend will like the idea of me inside your guys's den," he stated.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:12 pm

She walked back out, deciding to give him some inside words. "Oh, don't worry about that! She is just nervous around males because she was forced." She replied, knowing he deserved to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that," Frost said compassionutely before cautiously following the female into the den. He looked around with imense curiousity.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Lunaria walked him in as she saw Tonniya out of the nest and watching the eggs. There were cracking sounds and the eggs had cracks and was shaking, menaing they were hatching! Lunaria tugged on Frost's arm and hurried to the nest to watch the miracle of it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Frost followed the female dragon to where her friend sat on her eggs. He heard them crack beneath her and smiled. He would see the wyrmlings soon.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

The eggs then started to hatch, each shell shattering one by one to replace with hatchlings. Once was white like snow, was able to heal and had beautiful blue eyes. It was a White dragoness, and a precious one at that. The white one was the last to hatch. It trilled and purred as it cuddled around her. The others were mixes of black, brown, and white. She scooped up the darling little one and chuckled lightly. "Angel. This one will be named Angel." She called out as she turned around and showed the little hatchling. She looked to see it doesn't have its wings yet like the rest of them. Letting it climb into her back, she walked to Lunaria and Frost, happy as the hatchlings played.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next