Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Empty The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Sunset_Dragoness_by_Drekena

Tonniya woke up gently and yawned, her long lizard tongue fanning softly. Getting up, she crawled out of a hole in a huge oak tree. She watched other dragoness that were in heat go to the various places to have it taken care of. Tonniya was in heat so it was her time to go. Some were going to the Cloud Kingdom, heading for the Gates of Trust. Some were going to the Rocky Mountains in the wastelands but she had no place to head for. Where to go, where to go? Seeing some dive down to the bottom of the mountain to get a different chance. Tonniya just sat on a banch and ate some berries on the tree, keeping to herself.

((She is getting ready to go someplace to breed soon. I am letting a forcer that is on his way also to capture her by force with out choice.))

Last edited by WestJailFest on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm

((Anyone????))

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 pm

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Dragon12

Nightstar landed on a perch nearby and watched for any lone female. He spotted a scrawny white dragon sitting off by herself eating berries. "Perfect," he said to himself and flew over to her. "Hello there, mind if I join you?" he asked with false kindness.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Empty Tonniya

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 pm

She looked over to see a male dragon, and a big boy at that. Sniffing him a bit, she looked at him when he asked her if he could join. "You may." She said to him softly and continue to eat berries. She was smaller than him, making her a slippery target sense she could easily slip out and escape. She glanced at him as her tail glowed bright and made vines that wrapped around the tree and looked like a bowl or hammock. Climbing down to it, the leaves kept it in tact as she sat on it, her scent beginning to spread from the air around the tree, it even went towards the male. Plucking more berried and eating on them, she wasn't aware about the scent at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Nightstar caught the odor that eminated from the female and knew immediately what it was. She was in heat. 'The perfect target,' he thought deviously and stiffled a grin. He inclined his head towards the berries and chomped them greedily. "So what's your name?" he asked after a moment.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] Empty Tonniya

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"Tonniya." She replied and finished her berries and just sat there, grooming her hair. Her scent was slowly getting stronger. slicing the vines, she quickly flapped her wings as she grabbed them. Clinging to the branch, she walked to her hole and dropped them in it as they went down, down, down, until they hit her underground den which was directly under the tree. Looking back at him, she just got on a branch above the tree's hole and laid down on it, her back feet hanging down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm

"They call me Nightstar," he said. He looked at her position and saw his chance. In one leapt he was on top of her and trying to pin her down.

(I'm assuming that this is the part where I rape you.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 pm

She squealed as she saw him on top of her and she rolled on her back, trying to push him back. Plopping her tail on his face, it glowed as it put a bush on him and she giggled before wiggling from under him and leaping to the hole in the tree. Jumping in it, she started crawling down until she fell into her den. Scurrying around, her scent was highly strong now and she was running all over the place in her den, making it easy to drive any male that comes in her den insane and aggressive.

((Now is your chance to rape her! You can have him stay and make her his personal whore, though that would mean being together. Oh, and the oak is like two miles wide and the hole is a mile long so he can easily climb in.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Nightstar was taken a back when the female wiggled from his grasp. He let out a roar and followed her into the whole. He looked around and spotted her pacing back and forth. Again he leapt on her and tried to force her into position.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

She squealed again as she was being pinned. She pushed him the best she could but wasn't as strong. She wiggled around as she wanted go but soon enough, she stopped struggling. She huffed as she looked at then, quivering a bit. She picked up her scent as it was swirling around her and him both. Rolling on her back, she squeaked a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:23 pm

"Hold still!" he snapped and leapt upon her again. He flipped her over and used his enormus wings to cover her face so she couldn't see to struggle. For the third time he made to mount her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:31 pm

She hissed and bit his wing, shaking it around a bit. Glaring at him, she quickly flipped on her back and sat still, growling. Her tail thrashed a lot, meaning she was upset. Her body tensed up as her eyes had slits and her claws dug into the ground. Her scent got even stronger as it swarmed around her. "No." She hissed as a reply to his command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Nightstar growled with impataince. "Fine. Then I will make you sit still." He leapt at her and raked his claws into her shoulder.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:40 pm

She yelped and growled, not even moving when he harmed her. "Pervert." She hissed and spit at his face, hardly moving as she gave up, just she would be a bit sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 pm

"Thank you, I take that as a completment," he said cruely. He stalked over to her and tried to mount her again.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 pm

She slapped him with her tail and chuckled before jumping on one of her den's walls and clung onto it, not letting go even if he pulled at her as her claws dug into the rough soil. "I'm not getting off this wall." She snorted, meaning what she said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:49 pm

"Fine." Nightstar moved himself in front of the entrance. "Then you are not leaving until I get what I want," he said tartly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:58 pm

She smiled as she started digging secretly with her front hands. She covered it with her wings as she did it fast and started sinking into it, just it was only small enough for her. Digging all the way to the outer world, her tail glowed as it made shrubs inside the little tunnel. Climbing out, she added the last shrub and stretched her wings before climbing up her tree to the hole. "Bye-Bye then." She called out to him and started flapping her wings as she started going higher up the tree till she reached the top. Landing on it, she noticed an eagle left behind a huge nest. Already tired, she just laid down it and closed her eyes, her tail swishing her scent all over the nest and permeating farther.

((Check point! Go ahead, your chance all the way. She won't leave the nest.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:03 pm

He growled as she made an escape root and flew to the top of the tree. Nightstar quickly pursued her. When he reached the top he spotted her sleeping in the corner. He quietly snuck up to her and mounted. He thrusted himself inside her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 pm

She squealed as he entered her. Pain went through her as she clung to the nest, tearing up already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:12 pm

He grunted and clamped his jaws around her soft hair and thrusted harder.

(Awww! If I was a nice dragon I would have given in at the sight of her tears. But I'm not.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:16 pm

She screamed as he pulled at her hair and tried to slap him with her tail to let it go. It hurt too much and she wanted at least her hair to be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Nightstar slapped her with his wing to keep her quiet. After he was "satisfied" he pulled himself away from her and snorted. He watched her reaction.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Sobbing a bit, she looked at him and pinned him down. Roaring at his face, she quickly dived down to the hole in the tree and scurried into it until she was in her den. running into a little chamber behind some vines, she laid down in a bedding of leaves and curled up, crying. "I'm probably going to lay eggs now thanks to him!" She said to herself, tears running down until she fell asleep, crying as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:34 pm

(what do I do? Just leave?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next