Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Grost smiled and nuzzled the babies before he lowered them carefully to the ground.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 7 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria, Along with the four hatchlings

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Once they were on the ground, they got out of his grip and started running. Shadow looked back and chuckled. "Bye-bye!" He said to the adult and caught up to Glow. They ran on a forest trail, making them targets for other big creatures to kill.

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Frost watched them run into the forest. "No!" he cried. "Don't go in there!" He ran after them.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 7 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria, Along with the four hatchlings

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Picking up his sister, Shadow took on stronger speed until he tripped and they rolled down a hill, startling to wrestle. Once they got up, they squeaked and kept play fighting though Shadow had more advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Frost was much faster then the wyrmlings and was easyily able to catch up to them. He grabbed them up in his gigantic paws. "Gotcha!" he said playfully and nuzzled them.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Shadow snarled and took a good chomp right on Frost's nose. Shadow was happy to have his warrior's dignity, not be some snuggle toy. Glow instead giggled, purring as she rubbed on Frost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Frost snorted and gently pried Shadow from his nose. "That wasn't very nice," he scolded.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Sense they could talk, Shadow snarled as he sent a vile stare at Frost. "I don't care." He hissed through his teeth at the adult and when he sheathed his claws, Shadow slashed the adult's nose with his claws, growling. "Shadow...." She said softly as she grabbed her brother's shoulders and looked at him with concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Frost had an imenace amount of patience. He merely huffed and carried the two babies back to their den. He walked on three legs inside and laid them down in their nest. "You be good now and go to sleep okay?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm

(Bump.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am

"No." He snarled and crawled out, trying to go back outside again. He followed a lizard and kept trying to kill it, growling and snapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 am

Frost chuckled and picked up the baby dragon again. He set him back in the nest. "Tell you what, if you two can behave yourselves for the rest of the day, then I'll take you guys out on a little adventure. How does that sound?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 am

Shadow snarled, barring his creamy white fangs. He was getting more serious by the minute. "I can make my own, thank you very much." He hissed and crawled out of the nest, bounding out and away from the den down the trail. A lizard was in his path and was his hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 am

Frost watched the tiny dragon go. "Oh dear." He looked back at Tonniya and gulped. He nudged her gently, hating having to wake her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Bump.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

"Hmm? Did something happen?" She asked as she looked to him, half asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Frost looked down at the ground like guilty wyrmling. "One of your babies ran off. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen to me."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Sliding off, she walked to the nest and noticed Shadow missing. "I'll be back." She said and flew off, leaving him with Lunaria and the other three. She flew off after Shadow and sighed, still tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Frost nodded and looked back down at the babies. "Hello," he smiled sweetly down at them.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7