Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 6 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm

"It stings...but it feels good too. Just don't stop." She said softly, her last sentence a plea. Pleasure slowly started to replace the pain and she moaned again but softly. She shuddered with joy and groaned, nuzzling him a bit.

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Frost smiled and thrusted faster and harder. He felt his thing harden inside her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 6 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Lunaria moaned a bit louder, enjoying it all. She felt just fine, hardly weak at all. Seeing the moon was slowly falling, it only took two hours before she would start becoming drained.

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Frost felt himself hit the back wall and his thing swelled. He knew that he would spill into her soon. He moaned with pleasure.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Lunaria trilled as she pawed the ground. She moaned a bit and stretched out her neck to nuzzle him. Her claws dug deep into the earth as her wings froze up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Frist wrapped him arms around her tightly as he spilled into her. He grunted and dismounted her, nuzlling her affectuinutely.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

She nuzzled him with affection, smiling softly. She sighed and stayed there, soaking up the moon's rays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Frost laid down next to her. "How do you feel?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

"Fine. My kind soak up the moon's rays that give us energy, like were eating up. I feel fine." She replied gently, smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:39 pm

"Good," he licked the back of her neck. "I never did get your name," he commented and licked her cheek.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:47 pm

"Lunaria. My name is Lunaria." She replied softly. Feeling the lick, she started to trill softly, like she was purring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Frost smiled and continued licking her. "My name is Frost," he said told her. "You have a very pretty name."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Lunaria giggled, blushing softly. "T-Thank you." She replied gently, looking away. Glancing back at him, she felt something about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Frost cocked his head. "What?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 pm

"Just----" She tried to say but got cut off as she saw the sky. The moon was halfway gone and the sun was starting to come up. When the daylight shone in her eyes, she looked around for the den. "Oh, darn it! The sun is already coming up!" She exclaimed as she stood up, but it was too late. It was already taking affect on her and that was bad. Taking several steps, she groaned and leaned more forward as he eyes were almost closed as she was weak enough to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Frost quickly got to his feet. "What's wrong?" Seeing her reaction to the sun, he wrapped his arms around her and dragged her into the den. He set her down in her chamber and nuzzled her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Tonniya woke up quickly to see what happened. Seeing the sunlight come in, she crawled out of her hammock and walked to them. She noticed Lunaria already asleep as she curled up and Tonniya giggled. "She's asleep. Anyways, did you both have fun?" She said softly as she looked to Frost. Smelling his scent on Lunaria faintly, she backed up, being cautious but was scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Frost gave her a lopsided grin. "That for to know unless you over heard us," he chuckled. "How are you today? Has the responsibilities of a mother taken its toll on you yet?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

She snorted, frowning a bit. She chuckled and shook her head as a no. "Hardly. And please keep your voice low, their sleeping." She said softly as she looked at the nest. She sighed and climbed back on her hammock as she yawned and closed her eyes and going back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Frost smiled when he poked his head in her chamber to look at the sleeping wyrmlings. Sighing, he exited the den and climbed back up to his favorite tree and sprawled out on a limb. He sun's rays was soaked into his back making him drowsy. Eventually, he went to sleep as well.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 6 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria, Along with the four hatchlings

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Glow yawned as she saw her siblings asleep and smiled. She carefully crawled out of the nest but stopped to see Shadow grab her tail. She growled and leaped, pulling him out but he wouldn't let go. Once they were a couple feet away from the nest, she was on her back and thrashed until he let go. Shadow smirked and crouched, about to pounce on her and she started scampering out but Shadow followed. As she crawled up the tree Frost was on, she tried her best and Shadow was following. She got on the branch the adult was on and ran on top of him, Shadow following her steps. At the edge, Shadow growled with a smirk and Glow whimpered in fear. Making the jump, Glow squealed as she fell but looked above to see Shadow did the same. When they got a hold of each other, they squealed as they were falling together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 pm

(Awww!)

"Wha-?" Frost lifted his head and saw two of the wyrmling plumitting down fron the tree. Frost leapt to his feet and quickly flew down to catch them in his large paws. He flew back up to the tree and set them down close to his chest. He gave them a stern look. "What are you two doing out of bed?" he asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 6 Empty Tonniya and Lunaria, Along with the four hatchlings

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Shadow hissed as his tail thrashed, giving the adult a bad look. Glow pushed on Shadows head to meet Frost's head and she purred as she rubbed on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Frost lost his stern look and nuzzled the babies. "How sweet," he said.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Shadow growled when he caught a bug and swallowed it. Glow huffed and pointed to the upright roots of a tree at the bottom and made pleading squeals, meaning she wanted to go to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next