Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

((nu, you can stay. Like i said earlier, he can stay with her and she can become his whore.))

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M]

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:45 pm

(Okay)
Nightstar decided to lay down in the nest and sleep. Getting pleasure from and unwilling dragon was hard work.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 2 Empty Tonniya

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm

((Should i time skip to when she lays them or what?))

Deciding she should except the fate she was given, she dug a hole in her nest and made on big enough for her future eggs and sighed, putting a leaf over the hole once finished. Sighing, she walked out of her chamber sluggishly and climbed out her hole and ate some berries, two by two. Looking about her to see his tail, she scoffed and and continued eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Nightstar arosed from his nest and stretched. He flew down to the she-dragon's den and spotted a freshly dug hole. He snorted and followed her scent up to the branches where he tried to subdue her yesterday. "There was no point in you digging a hole for the eggs. They won't be around long enough to hatch," Nightstar retorted.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 2 Empty Tonniya

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 pm

"When i lay them, you will not lay a claw on them. They will hatch, and i'll make sure of it." She snorted and slashed his face with her tail as she crawled into her hole. Walking into her chamber, she laid down and only looked at the wall, some of her hair covering her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Nightstar growled when she smakced him and foloowed her into her cave. "I will destroy them, I don't want a bunch of wyrmlings getting in the way of my pleasure!" he snapped.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 pm

"No, you won't." She snarled as she heard him. Her tail glowed as she had shrubs made to block the entrance. Going back to her nest, she sighed as she kept close eyes of anything suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Nightstar snorted and left the den of the feisty female.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 pm

((I'm going to go ahead and timeskip to the eggs. You cool with that?))

Something really felt....weird. Her body was tingling and it was driving her nuts and felt different. Was the eggs actually ready to be expected today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 pm

(Okay)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Something in her stomach was rolling and it had been months since she was rapped. Walking to her hole, she looked around and sat down in an upright position. Making sure her target was the hole for the eggs, she just sat there as she began to slowly lay the eggs. She hoped the bedrock boulders outside her chamber in the main den was ready to block her emergency escape tunnel and the main entrance. She grunted softly now and then as she had trouble with some but was having good results for laying eggs for her first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Nightstar smelled her egg laying scent from hi up in the nest. He roared and flew down into her cave. With a whip of his tail, he broke one of the eggs and posed to break another.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Finished, she bit his neck hard, starting to deepen her snap. Curling herself around the eggs, he made sure they weren't destroyed. Having a second stomach, she swallowed the eggs one by one until she swallowed them all and hissed. Laying her one egg, she sliced him when he posed to kill it and swallowed it, smiling. "You'll never kill them now! I'm a dragon with a second stomach for my eggs when their in high danger from someone like you!" She snarled and slapped him hard in the eye with her tail and smirked before swooping out of her home. She was moving out so everything was mostly gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:18 am

"You're not going anywhere!" Nightstar snapped and followed after her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Going into a forest full of vines. Making spines, twists, and sharp turns, she was getting a hand from this for being of the Earth element. She wasn't going to be his prisoner so she was doing her best to get away.

((Should i add a new dragoness in here to make it even more fun?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:34 pm

(If she's like leaving him, which I'm not surprised that she did, then yeah.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 2 Empty ....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:46 pm

((i'll get her stuck when we continue but have you catch another dragoness in case one escapes again because of eggs.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

(okay)

Nightstar weaved through the vines almost as rapidly as the female could. "Get back here!" he snapped.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:58 pm

((Which one though? I have Juliette, Fantasia, Dusk, Magix, Rosalia, and Lunaria.))

Diving down, she looked back but made a mistake doing that. Giving a good scream, she got her arms, legs, tail and head tied by the vines along with her mouth too. She was going to keep quiet and not let him kill the eggs.

Back to top Go down

The Migration to Trouble, oh my! [FORCERS ALLOWED TO CAPTURE HER][M] - Page 2 Empty ....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 pm

((Bump. You there?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Nightstar smiled and was upon her in seconds. "You are a very feisty little dragoness. I will beat that out of you soon enough," he hissed into her ear and ran his claw down her shoulder.

(Give me a mintue and I'll go look at which dragon I want.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:11 pm

(umm, do you think you could give me the link?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:18 pm

(( https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11312-others-i-can-t-do-apart And sure, just i got nervous you would never answer again.))

She hissed and bit his hand, snarling as the tip of her tail thrashed. "No, you won't." She snorted as she watched him. She was the type to take down easily but she was persistent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:24 pm

(I like Lunaria. Oh and I think I have a place where you might be able to start using Wave Rider.)

Nightstar huffed and trusted himself into her again. He laid his head across her back, pumping as hard as he could. "Oh yes I will," he spoke through gritted teeth.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:28 pm

"No...you...won't!" She roared as she slammed her ridged horned head into his, smirking. Getting a hand and her tail loose, she slashed her tail on his back like a whip as she used her hand to get herself loose. As she tried to get away, he second stomach continued to incubate the eggs in the right temperature.

((Really? Cool! Oh, and if Lunaria is your final choice, tell me now before i continue working on her.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next