Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed) Empty Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm

~Voinetta~

My eyes shone with various bright blues and greens as the early morning sunlight hit them. Snorting softly, I lick my lips in content. I had been traveling a long time, and was happy to have finally reached this place. My ears flicked forward at the distant sound of other herds moving through the area to get to their territories. A wave of memories washed over me at the sounds. I shake my head, my thick black with a few strands of white mane slowly swished forward at the gentle motion.
"Those memories best be forgotten now. Your on your own." Until you find your brother at least. My thoughts whispered softly with hope. Pricking my ears, I let out a curious whicker then a loud neigh to catch anyone near, attention.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed) Empty Re: Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

(I'll join! He's a Forcer.)

Moonstorm

Moonstorm watched the beautiful mare, his tool slipping out a little and twitching expectantly. He took a deep breath to see if the mare was in heat but he couldn't tell. He smiled and thought about forcing the mare. ~The prettier they are, the easier they are to force.~ he thought, his tool slipping out a little more. He pulled it back up, only allowing the tip to be out. He walked forward so the mare would see him and he gave a short, loud nicker to draw her attention. He made sure to position his hind legs so she would not see his tool and know what he was planning... at least not yet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed) Empty Re: Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:49 pm

~Voinetta~

Hearing his nicker, I turn and face him. My lean muscles rippling gently under my smooth black and white coat from the movement. Putting my nose to the wind, I inhale his strong musty scent and eye him curiously.
"Who are you?" My voice was as lovely as a spring rose glistening in the morning sun. It's soft tones as soothing as a bubbling creek. I stood tentatively awaiting to see what he would do. He looked strong and like he could handle himself. Not nearly as strong as Wapo. My thoughts sharply cut in.
I swish my tail and relax a little bit. He looks rather suspicious now that I think about it.
"What are your intentions?" I ask, my eyes staying on his the whole time. My gaze never faltering.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm smiled at hearing the mare's question. "I'm Moonstorm." he said, trotting closer to the mare and nuzzling her, starting to smell a faint heat smell. He couldn't stop his tool from slipping out a little more but he still kept it hidden. In response to her second question he said, "My intentions? I just wanted to talk to you, beautiful mare. What is the name I should call you by?" He shot her a handsome smile, slowly shuffling his hooves so he moved closer to her rump.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm

~Voinetta~

I eyed him cautiously. "My name is Voinetta. Pleased to meet you." I say slowly, my head turned as he walked around. Instinctively, my body turned away from him. I took a few steps forward and once again faced him.

"From where have you come?" A sly smile played at the corners of my mouth as I speak. Flicking my tail, I straighten and stand to my full height. Hoping to show that I was no weakling. I may be a mare, but I was no fool, nor was I weak. Not as strong as him, but I could handle myself.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Moonstorm

He coudn't stand the urge to mate with the mare. When Voinetta turned her attention away from him to back away he shot around behind her and shot his tool out to its full length. He jumped on her and clamped his hooves to her waist. He started to rapidly pump his tool, trying to find her hole. As he was he answered her question, "I have lived here since I was a foal. So I guess I come from here." He still pumped, his tool close to her hole.

(I hope I didn't move too fast.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

~Voinetta~

It took me several seconds to comprehend what was going on, after that I was stark mad. Squealing in rage, I instantly pin my ears and arch my back as I feel his tool getting closer to where he was aiming. Shaking my head with bared teeth, I rear and shoot forward. Managing to throw him off balance and go sliding almost all the way off my back.
"You insulant coward!" I raged, my body trembling in anger. My blue eyes popped with color. I leaped up into a powerful buck, but because of his weight nothing happened.

(It's fine haha)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

(Okay.)

Moonstorm

Right before Voinetta started her little freak-out his tool had found its mark and he had shoved it inside her. He pumped forcefully and hard, punishing her for her disobidence. In a matter of seconds his tool was hitting her back wall very forcefully and very hard. He could feel blood spurtting out of her hole from around his tool but he didn't care. He pulled his tool out and growled into her ear, "If you don't behave you will feel more pain." Then he entered her again, going forcefully and hard but not as much as last time. Blood was still leaking out of her hole but it was a slow trickle.

(Too graphic?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 pm

~Voinetta~

Ears still flat, I snap at him. Tensing I arch my back and manage to get away some what. I would not let on that I was in pain. Squealing once again, I turn my head back and bite his right foreleg that hung over me. With that I toss my head, my whole body flinging to the side, almost causing both of us to fall hard onto the ground. I would not give up without a fight.
"Pain is weakness leaving the body!" I snarl the words my father had oh so often said to me. I could feel his rather large tool sliding smoothly in and out of me. No! I would not give in to him.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm firmally planted his back hooves into the ground so they would not fall. "That was a mistake, mare." he hissed. He again started to pound his tool into her extremely forcefully and hard, hitting her back wall. Blood again began to spurt out of her hole around his tool again, but this time he did not stop. He wanted her to feel pain, to get the message across that he WOULD NOT put up with her misbehaving.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

~Voinetta~

I could feel myself weakening. Inwardly sighing, I slowly give up. My body trembled with each forceful thrust. Instinctively my body wanted to accept him. My walls tightened around his tool until they no longer could. Irritated, I try to balance myself, shifting my back legs trying to find a comfortable spot, but I could not. Unknowingly the whole time, that caused my rump to move slightly back into him and from side to side. Frustrated I give a little buck into him with pinned ears.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm saw and felt her give in so he slowed his pumping so his tool could swell as her walls tightened around his tool.

(sss)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 pm

~Voinetta~

Snorting softly I close my eyes determined to get revenge. His tool was growing inside her, soon she could feel the taut veins in it rub pleasurable against her walls. Gasping, my eyes fly open with regret of letting the sound out. Planting my feet I buck several times in hope to throw him off.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm let his whole weight down on Voinetta to keep her from bucking him off as his tool exploded inside her, spilling his seed into her. He let out a long, relieved sigh.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 pm

(I also set up the wolf topic. It's called Is There Anyone Out There For Nightwalker?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 pm

~Voinetta~

My eyes flash in rage as he finishes. "Heartless brute." My voice was cold as ice. His breath crawled along my spine causing me to shiver. I stood there, patiently waiting to see what he would do next.

(Okie doke (:
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

(Okay. I'm going to join your Human RPG. Is that okay?)

Moonstorm

Moonstorm waited a moment then started to pump his tool again. Wanting to pleasure himself more and, hopefully, pleasure Voinetta.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

(I'll make another, ok?)

Voinetta

Confused, I stand completely still. Then I realized what he was doing. I was far past fighting, I was strong, but I could no longer fight the bigger and stronger stallion. This time I dock my tail and position my legs for him. The pain from last time still strongly lingered.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm saw and felt her submission and began to go a little quicker, automatically finding her g-spot and pounding into it.

(Awwwwww. I wanted hot, sexy, mysterious, and unpredictable guy. Smile )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 pm

(Lol k go for it)

Voinetta

My body instantly tensed at the white hot exploding pleasure from him hitting my g spot. A loud moan slipped out from me as I closed my eyes and backed into him. My body took over, my rump moving up into him allowing him more access as my walls tightened around his tool.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm smiled as he saw her relax and and heard her moan, knowing she was now enjoying this. He went deeper and pumped harder into her g-spot. He moaned as he felt waves of pleasure spread through him. He knew she was feeling the same thing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Voinetta

Soon her body was trembling from pleasure. Never in her life had she experienced anything like this. Snorting softly, my front legs buckle and I fall forward landing on them. My rump was still in the air, and waves of pleasure pulsed through me with each pulsing throb of his tool.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Moonstorm

moonstorm stumbled a little when Voinetta slumped forward but he still kept pumping, still kept pleasuring himself and her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 am

Voinetta

I moan softly and dock my tail further out of his way. In this position, it wouldn't be long before the waves of pleasure would just be blinding white hot sensations. Nickering a bit, I shift my weight then suddenly gasp and stay still for a second. The movement had caused his tool to slide in deeper. The thick veins on it sliding smoothly against my wall.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:39 am

Moonstorm

Moonstorm pumped his tool deeper when she gasped. He could feel it start to swell up. Her walls were tighting around his tool and making it a little difficult to pump but he still managed too.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next