Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 am

Voinetta

I moan louder and close my eyes. He was good. So so very good. I back up into him a little more and slowly get back to my feet. Once standing, I bounce my rump up into him.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Voinetta comes alone. For now. (R, forcers allowed)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 am

Moonstorm

Moonstorm moaned then breathed out, "Are you enjoying this?" In response to her bucking her rump into him he pumped his tool into her g-spot more harder and faster than he already was. His tool was swelling more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Voinetta

All I could do in response was nicker softly. My panting was becoming more audible.

(Sorry, brain fart lol)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm smiled and kept pounding into Voinetta. He soon hit her back wall. His tool was almost to the point of exploding.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Voinetta

Again I rock my hips up into him then keep tune to his thrusts. Moaning softly I close my eyes tighter then nicker once again.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am

Moonstorm

Moonstorm could feel his tool getting ready to explode, but he kept pumping into her. His tool exploded, spilling his seed into her, but he still kept pumping. Now his tail was moving up and down which signaled to anyone around them that he was realeasing his seeds. He moaned long and loud in pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Voinetta

I groaned and pushed into him as he released his seed. Snorting softly I give a little buck contently and toss my head, eager for it to be done. My legs ached from stand so still.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm dismounted and sheathed his dripping tool. He gently licked Voinetta's hole to clean it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Voinetta

I shuddered in relief from his gentle touch. It felt good and relaxing. "Thank you." I murmur softly with gratitude. After he's done I turn around and look at him. After studying him a bit I speak. "You know..your not so bad." My voice was calm and gentle as I spoke. It held a note that said I was firm in belief of what I said.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Moonstorm

"What do you mean I'm not that bad?" Moonstorm replied, a little taken aback by her comment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Voinetta

"I thought you were dangerous before."I say quietly and look away. My eyes gazing far into the mountains, my home. Where the woods offered security, and the the bubbling springs comfort.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Moonstorm

"I am dangerous." Moonstorm informed her. He watched her carefully to see her reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Voinetta

I chuckle and shake my head as I walk away. "Maybe to others." I say as I start into a trot. I toss my head and hold my tail high as I go to the creek.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm followed her, muttering to himself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Voinetta

Once at the creek, I stop at its edge and lower my muzzle into it. It's coolness sliding smoothly down my throat. Thank goodness. I thought to myself. I needed that. Swishing my tail, I raise my head and look at the land on the other side of creek.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm walked up to the creek right beside Voinetta and dipped his head to drink. The cold, refreashing water slid down his throat as he drank gratefully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Voinetta

When he stops next to me and lowers his head to drink I nicker. Reaching over I nuzzle him. "What now?" I ask curiously as I step over to him and drape my head over his back. Softly off in the distance you could hear the sound of thunder and occasionally bright flashes of lightning. I prick my ears then sigh and flick my tail in boredom.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm popped his head up at the sound of thunder then said, "We find shelter for the coming storm." Then he started to move off. He would rather be outside in the storm but he knew the mare would want shelter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 am

Voinetta

My hooves pivot easily in the soft dirt next to the creek as I turn to follow him. The wind picked up a little bit causing my mane to twist and swivel. Snorting, I shake my head and pick my pace up to a trot.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:18 am

Moonstorm

Moonstorm also picked up his pace. Soon he saw a cave in the distance and he neighed to her, "There is a cave up there in the distance! That's where we'll stay!" The wind was starting to pick up a little more and it was getting hard to hear or see.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Voinetta~

Pricking my ears I trot to him and eye the cave he was talking about. Licking my lips, I dip my head as we get closer.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Moonstorm

Moonstorm looked back to make sure Voinetta was following. Soon they reached the cave and he trotted inside with relief. Then he turned around and waited for Voinetta to come in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Voinetta

I step in slowly and look around. "Not bad." I murmur as I step further in.

(Sorry, moving today lol)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

(It's okay. Can you post in the Seeking Women RPG you started?)

Moonstorm

Moonstorm watched as Voinetta walked in. "Yeah." I agreed, looking around.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:48 am

Voinetta

Here at least we were protected from the enraged storm that now screamed outside. Snorting softly I edge closer to him as a big clap of thunder rumbled through the cave. Eyes wide I watch the opening of the cave, half expecting something terrifying to show its ugly face.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next