Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 am

Claire shook her head and turned quickly around as Mason had before. "No, please don't go!" She called after him, feeling herself close out the world already. She shook her head and stomped as she turned around when he was on his way out the door. She was so stupid! Anger burned her stomach and she knocked a glass from a near table. The owner of the soda gasped as his soda soaked his jeans. He stood quickly up and clenched his jaw. She flinched, then stood straight. "What?" She snapped, then returned to her seat at the booth. The smell of the food sickened her, and she pushed it away. Ignoring the pain in her lip, she took a long sip of her tea and closed her eyes. He head nodded slowly as she worked through the beat of a song.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 am

Zach seen the man as he stood, with narrowed eyes he threw the man back into his seat. " Sit down! And stay!" He called outloud. He sighed, seeing Claire. He walked up to her, grasping her by the hand and pulling her up. Taking her outside, he took in a deep breath. Gazing into her eyes as he began to sing to her.
" I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac insomniac,
5 steps behind ya
Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of... my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award,
That's how much you mean to me

[Chorus:]
You could be my it girl
Baby you're the shit girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl,
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long,
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl

Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud

You can't help but turn them heads
Knockin' them dead
Dropping like flies around you
If I get your body close not letting go
Hoping you're about to
Tell them other guys they can lose your number
You're done!
They don't get another shot cause you're... love drunk!
Like a TV show playing reruns
Every chance I get,
I'm a turn you on

You could be my it girl
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all-night-long
You could be my it girl

Let me play it loud
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud

[Bridge:]
Can't seem to stop you from... running, running
Through my, through my mind, mind
Just keep it coming, coming
Til' I make you mine, mine
You've got that something, something
I wanna be with girl
You're my greatest hit girl
Just say this is it girl...
Hey baby...
Don't you know you're my it girl

You could be my it girl
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it girl,
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long
You could be my it girl

Let me play it loud
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud

Let me hear you singing like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Everybody in the crowd
Let me hear you singing like
This is it girl. "
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:21 am

Claire gasped when he pulled her up and drug her outside. She moved close to him, listening to his voice. It had a calming effect on her, and she payed little attention to the lyrics. She sighed quietly, and ran her hands up to his shoulders. His muscular frame seeming to soften under her touch.

[[ Sorry, haha ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 am

Zach smiled and leaned down to kiss her after he finished. He stopped and twirled her around in his hands.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 am

Claire leaned towards the kiss, then smirked when he pulled her out in a twirl. She went to spin, but stopped and looked down at her shoes. She frowned slightly, apprehensive about dancing in the dangerous things. She kicked them off, and she pulled off her socks. Her toes were painted a light green. She moved back to him, and spun into his grasp. A playful smile dancing on her full lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 am

Zach smirked, and dipped her quickly down before bringing her up sharply. He threw her up into the air, as seh came back down he caught her in his muscular arms.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 am

Claire yipped quietly when he threw her up, but she landed back in his arms calmly before circling him gracefully. Her legs muscles rolling under the skin. Her hair bounced around her shoulders as she ran her fingers across his chest and then returned to his front. She snapped back into his arms, and grinned.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:01 am

Zach chuckled, grinning at her as she circled him. He gazed into her eyes, before she snapped back there met almost immediately.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 am

Claire grinned wide when he stared into her eyes, and she kissed his cheek quickly. Her feet were getting cold on the asphalt, but she ignored the sensation. Claire leaned closer to Zach, and rested her head against his shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 am

Zachary smirked at her, pulling her closer to him. He kissed the top of her head gently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 am

Claire smiled when his lips touched her, and she pushed up on her toes. Her calves flexed, and she pushed her lips against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her eyes fluttered close.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Zach wrapped his hands around her hips, kissing her deeper with his greatest passion.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Claire moaned quietly and pushed herself against him. She pushed his back against a wall and grinned behind the kiss.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Zach grinned. Lacing his hands down her slender frame, grabbing her waist and pulling her sharply towards him. His hands didn't hesitate to glide their way up her shirt. Placing his hands below her breasts, he slowly started to stroke the sides of them. Moaning once.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Claire's lips parted when he reached up her shirt, and she let a groan escape her. She pushed herself closer to him and ran her thin fingers down his back, gripping his shirt tightly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Zach smirked, stroking her breasts roughly. He switched their postion, now she was on the wall. She led his hands down to her hips. Pressing himself against her, he smirked. Picking her up and bringing her into the back of his truck. He locked the doors and layed on top of her. He kissed her collar bone, ripping her tank off and throwing it aside as well as his shirt. He went back to kissing her, deepening the kiss.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Claire let him push her into his truck and she slid easily from her tank. Her sports bra covering her breasts well. She pushed him down and sat on top of him. She smirked and pulled his shirt off his chest, and ran her cool hands down his muscular chest. She hesitated at his jeans, and instead she moved back up to him and kissed along his sharp jawline.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Zach smirked when she layed on him. He took off her shorts slowly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Claire gripped her shorts tightly in her hand as he slipped them down, and her breathing echoed in her mind. She looked deep into his eyes for signs of deceit. Her heartbeat racing wildly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Zach looked at her confused, " Are you okay with this?" He asked, gazing up at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Claire frowned slightly, unsure. "It's just..." She started, and shifted so she was sitting on her knees on the seat cushion. "I've never.." She said, looking over at him "You know" She added.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Zach sighed, leaning up he rested his elbows on his knees. " Oh, I see." He said softly. Then gently reached forward to remove a strain of her hair out of her face. He pulled her close to him, " We don't have to if you don't want to." He said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Claire looked over at him and scooted closer. His skin warm against hers. She looked up at him and thought for a moment. She shook her head and pushed him gently down against the seat, changing her mind. She kissed him as she unbuttoned his pants. She sat with her knees around his middle, lifting herself so she didn't put her full weight against him. Claire leaned down against him. "It's okay" She said out of breath, goosebumps running down her smooth legs and arms.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Zach smirked when she pushed him gently down on the seat. He let out a low groan, " Okay." He said with a grin. He pulled her in for a kiss, slowly beginning to unstrap her bra.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 pm

She stayed down while he unstrapped her bra, then she lifted herself. She slid out of her workout shorts and pulled her hair out of her face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next