Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Claire was stripping out of her clothes as she opened the door to her apartment. She sighed, and slid out of her jeans and kicked off her sneakers. She collapsed on the bed in a huff and rested her eyes. The fan cooling her skin that was warm with aggravation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Zach sighed, falling asleep on the coach.
The next morning, he awoke with a messed up neck. He sighed, groaning from the pain he felt in his neck. Cracking it, he sighing; feeling much better. He ran upstairs to jump in the shower, after he was done. He got dressed for the day. Grabbing his stuff for his daily lifting. He grabbed his keys and walked out of his house. Lacing his hands through his wet hair, making it stick up in the casual way he liked it. Smikring, he drove off towards Cross Gates. As soon as he got there, Zach walked in and put his stuff in his locker. Before going to lift some weights, he scannedthe area around him; hoping to see Claire, but shook his head frowning. Why would a gorgeous women like her, be at a place like this? He asked himself, bending down to lift the weights infront of him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Claire's back ached, and she noticed a cut on her lip. "Damn" she grumbled, and licked the area that had been split when she kissed Mason. Why had she gone with it? Her hair was a mess, so she pulled the long brown strands into a messy bun and changed her clothes she stepped into a pair of short shorts that were barely fingertip length and showed off her muscular legs. She maneuvered into a sports bra, and then a tank top. Reluctantly, she put on a pair of tennis shoes and left the room. She stepped down the stairs this time, and bounded out into her old muscle car. It groaned against her wills and then roared to life. She smirked, and headed down to the gym. She parked and then slid out of the car. Locking it, Claire stepped into the well air-conditioned room. A shiver racked her spine and goosebumps littered her arms. Ignoring the cold, she made her way over to a treadmill and turned it on to it's highest speed. She stood on the edges of the machine as she pulled out her ipod and clicked on her favorite playlist that consisted of rap and pop music. She jumped onto the machine and running.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Zach grunted as he put down the weights, sweat glands rolling down his muscular body. He pulled pff his black sleveless t-shirt and put it aside, leaning down to take a sip of his water. He scanned the area around him, soon he stopped looking around and gazed at Claire. He coughed lightly on water, and watched as she ran on the treadmill. Zach smirked, but snapped out of it, he turned to go lift some more weights, but still kept an eye on Claire. He trailed off, when he lifted one last pump of the weights, he lost control and it fell on his stomach. " Ah, fuck!" He ccryed, and groaned. Pulling the weights up onto a handle bar, and lifting himself up. He sighed, taking in deep breaths.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Claire kept her eyes closed, focusing on the beat of the songs she listened to as she stepped across the belt of the treadmill. She opened her eyes quickly when someone exclaimed and she stumbled. Desperate, Claire grabbed the handle of the treadmill. She rolled onto her rump though, and suffered a bit of road rash before she lifted herself back up. Furious, she ripped the ear buds from her ears and turned off the treadmill. "Jesus" She grumbled, and winced when her cool hand touched the back of her leg. She needed to get used to tennis shoes....
Claire's eyes drifted up to the man who exclaimed, and she froze. Great. Just great. He probably watched her make a fool of herself. She frowned, and stomped over to the water fountain. Dipping low, she pushed the button and let the cold water freeze and numb her throat and mouth. The water stung her cut lip and she winced, but kept drinking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Zach looked up to see Claire fall, he gapped lightly and ran over to her. " Hey are you alright?" He asked, looking at her. His muscles rippled, glistening from the sweat that drizzled inbetween every crack on his muscular chest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Claire pulled away from the water and wiped her hand across her lips. His familiar voice seemed to echo around her. For a moment she just looked at him, at a loss for words as he stood there. She shook her head and cleared her throat. "Yea sure I'm fine" She said, brushing a strand of hair that had fallen from her bun out of her face. "Just a little embarrassed" Claire said, flushing slightly. "What about you?" She asked, remembering him dropping the weights on his stomach. "Are you alright?" Claire wondered, rocking back on her heels and then forward again.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Zach smiled at her, " I'm glad your okay." He said softly. Then nodded, " Yeah I'll be fine." He said, glancing around him. " So ah, what are you doing here?" He asked, gazing deep into her eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Claire chuckled "Hunting elephants" She teased, then punched him lightly on the arm. "Eh, I don't really feel like running anymore... What do you say we get something to eat?" She offered, a smile glowing on her soft features.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Zach smiled, grinning down at her. " Yeah sure. Why not." He said, going to his locker and grabbing his things. He walked back over to her, " We'll take my car." He said smirking. Zach grabbed her hand, smiling down at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Claire watched as he grabbed his things from his locker, and she nodded. "I didn't get to tell you, but you have a nice voice" She said, biting at her lip. Claire winced and sucked the blood that came from her cut. Damn it, she thought. Mason was going to have another thing coming if he tried that again...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Zach smiled, " Thanks." He said in a deep but handsome voice. " And your gorgeous." He said, smirking. He led her to his truck, opening the door for her and hopping in the drivers seat. Roaring the car to life. " So where to?"
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Claire's cheeks flushed, and she fought with herself. Her cheeks returned to normal and she looked up at the truck with a determined grin. She gripped the side of the door and the passenger seat. Grunting slightly, she heaved herself up into the cab and sat herself down with a smug smirk. She pulled the door shut and adjusted her tank so it didn't show her bra. "Ummm... I'm not really picky but a waffle does sound rather good" She said, and pulled the seat belt across her and buckled it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Zach smiled over at her, putting the car in drive. " Waffle House it is then." He pulled out of the parkling lot and towards Waffle House.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Claire grinned and glanced out of the window. "I feel so tall in here" She said, looking down at her car. "Oh, that's mine!" She said and pointed down at her car. She grinned at it, it was gleaming.

Her Car~

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mach1.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Zach chuckled, glancing over at her car. " Ooh, Muscle Car, I love them." He spoke softly, grinning over at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Claire leaned over to him, placing a hand seductively on his thigh. "Don't tell Mason, but I do too" she said, her voice low and sounding slightly out of breath in a sexy tone. She smirked, and leaned back. He long dark hair escaping from the bun. Claire pulled the tie out and tossed her hair even though it was probably a mess. She did her best to tame it before placing the band on her wrist.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Zach chuckled, seeing her place her hand on his thigh. He nodded, smiling. " Okay." He turned into the parking lot of Waffle House, getting out and opening her door.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Claire grinned, but it faded when he just nodded. He slowed to a stop, and she unbuckled. Reaching over, Claire opened the massive truck's door and leaped from it's cab. She stumbled in her tennis shoes, but gathered herself before shutting the door.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Zach grinned, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close. He led her into the resturant, sitting down at a table.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Claire's heart jumped at his touch, and she pushed herself against him. She sat down at their table and smiled at him. "So?" She grinned, and pulled her legs underneath her so she appeared taller.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Zach smiled, seeing a women come up and ask what they would like to drink. " Ahh, coke." He said, glancing at Claire with a grin.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Claire smiled up at the woman "Iced tea, unsweetened, please" She said before opening up her menu. She glanced over the top and saw Zach grinning at her. "What?" She said, her eyes dancing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Zach smiled, " I don't know. Y-your just so beautiful." He said softly, grinning at her. He stroked her cheek.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Claire smiled and leaned against his hand as she had before. "You're so sweet" She said, her eyes closed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next