Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Zach put on a warm smile, " I try my best." He said and leaned forward to move the hair out of her eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Claire opened her eyes when he leaned closer, and she put a hand on the table to brace herself. She pressed her lips softly against his, experimenting to see how he would react.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Zach smiled, adn pulled her closer when their lips touched. He kissed her gently, cupping his hands over their faces and bringing her in deeper. He kissed her softly, then stopped. Gazing into her eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Claire pulled away when he did and looked into his eyes, her breath heavy. She smiled, and her cheeks flushed red. Why was she blushing so much? She gritted her teeth and her cheeks returned to normal.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Zach smiled when she turned beat red, he pulled her into his arms and stroked her hair. Waiting for his drink.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Claire rested her head against him and closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Zach sighed, smiling he kissed the top of her head. When their drinks came, he thanked the women and leaned forward to take a sip of his coke.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Claire leaned forward and twirled her straw before taking a long, refreshing drink. She rested her eyes and took another before leaning back against the booth.

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Zach watched her for a long moment, then turned to order. He nudged Claire softly, smiling.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Claire jumped slightly, then flushed at how stupid she probably looked. "Yea, I'll have a waffle and a side of hash browns, please?" She said, beaming a bright, perfect smile. She glanced behind the waitress, and froze. Mason was sitting at a table not far off, chatting it up with the blond from the show. Her heart clenched and her throat closed. "That it?" The waitress asked. Claire nodded briskly, still in disbelief. She looked forward again, trying to act normal.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Zach sighed when he noticed that Mason was here. He drew in a deep breath. Then looked over at Claire, " Hey, hey. Look at me." he said, lifting her chin up; making her look at him. " Just look at him, forget that he is here." He said softly, kissing her soft lips gently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Claire looked up at him, but she didn't feel the desire she had felt earlier. For some reason she felt betrayed, and she knew how Mason had felt so many times before. She let him press his lips to hers, but she didn't let it go further. "I'll be back" She said, offering a sweet smile. Claire stood up and walked towards the Lady's room.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Zach sighed and nodded, ' okay." He spoke simiply. Waiting for her to return.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Claire pushed open the door to the bathrooms and checked under the stalls to make sure no one was inside. After, she screamed quietly under her breath and pushed the faucet on. She ran her hands under the cold water, her hands shaking. "I hate you! Why do you have to care? You have an amazing guy out there, and you fuck things up by thinking about him!" She yelled at herself, but kept her voice lower to make sure no one heard her. She took a shaky breath and turned off the water. She flicked her hands, sending water off them. With what remained, she cooled her cheeks and neck. She tried to calm down, and managed to center herself before she dried her hands.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Zach sighed, straightening up in his seat. He seen his food coming, he dipped his head towards the women.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Mason had seen Claire storm to the bathroom, and he couldn't help grinning. The blond continued talking, but he wasn't paying any attention. She caught on, and called his attention. He heard the bathroom door swing open, and smirked. He leaned over the table and kissed the blond passionately. She went along with it, and pulled him close.

Claire left the bathroom, relaxed after her little tyrant. She walked over and slid into the seat across from Zach. Just then, she saw Mason kissing the woman out of the corner of her eye. She pursed her lips in anger, and pulled her tea close to her. She took a long drink before looking up at Zach. "All better" She said, an edge to her voice.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Zach shook his head at Mason, " Asshole." He called outloud. Then seen Claire, he didn't believe her. " No your not." He said softly, getting up and walking voer to Mason. " Hey!" He said and gripped his shirt, throwing him up to his feet. Zach glared at him, snapping out at him. " Your gonna leave here, right now. Before things get bad." He snarled, he slung Mason across the room.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Claire watched him stand up abruptly. "No don't!" she called after him, but he was already over there, lifting Mason to his feet. The blond looked up at them, her big blue eyes dumbfounded. Claire shook her head and rested her face in her hands, trying to block out the whole thing.

Mason grinned like a fool when Zach pulled him up and tossed him into a table. "What's wrong? Babe don't want you?" He teased, glanced over as the blond scampered from the room. He looked back at Zach and grabbed his collar. He pushed him against a booth and glared at him. "She's mine, keep your paws off!" He snarled, barely above a whisper.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Zach sneered, and instantly grabbed Mason. Punching him in the face, Zach pinned him to the ground and pumbled him into the ground, he threw a punch again. " Back the fuck off!" He yelled loudly and bolted another fist down on his jaw.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Mason winced when he caught the man's fist in his jaw, but he caught the next one in his hand. He threw the man off of him and then helped him up. He rolled his eyes, and punched him hard. His fist collided with Zach's chin and Mason smirked. "Have fun, she isn't worth it anyway" Mason said as he whirled around on his heels. A dance move he had been practicing for a show they were preparing to do. He winked at Claire, who was gaping at the scene. She dipped her brows when he said she wasn't worth it and shook her head. She closed her eyes again and pulled her knees close to her chest as she scooted back to the corner of the chair.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Zach quickly dodged his blow, making his hand hit the ground beside Zach's face. He sneered, tossing Mason out the door. He took in a deep breath, he looked over at Claire. He didn't approach her, knowing she wouldn't want him too.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Claire let out a shaky breath angry with herself. She looked up at Zach, and he stomach clenched she frowned, her full lips dipping slightly. She crept from her curled up position at the booth and walked slowly over to him. She hesitated, her mouth open like she was going to speak. She closed her mouth, and her lips twitched with her want to say something. She didn't know what to say, though. I mean really. Hey, I'm sorry I totally broke down when I saw my friend making out with another girl on our date? That's so terrible... Claire sighed and examined her tennis shoes that were scuffed from tripping so often.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Zach sighed watching Claire walk over to him, but not saying anything. " Hey, It's okay." He said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Claire shook her head, anger still burning in her chest. "No, its not. I'm sorry" She said, feeling a lump gathering in her throat. "I don't care about him I swear" She said, her voice growing desperate. Claire was more trying to convince herself than him. "I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, he did that on purpose and I fell for it" She said, growling out the last words and clenching her fists. "I'm sorry this was you, I really am. I like you" She said, her lip aching from the lemon in her tea.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 am

Zach sighed, holding his head high. " No you care about him." He said softly, looking at her. He shoved his hands into his pockets. " And you know you do.. Don't try to lie to yourself." He said, glancing at her before turning to leave.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next