Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 5 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Zach smiled, and pulled hsi boxers off then her underwear then slowly entering her. Looking at Claire to see her reaction.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?) - Page 5 Empty Re: Burning Flames Through The Tips Of my Fingers..(Saviour..Rated R?)

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Claire's skin rose with goosebumps where he touched her and she braced herself whenever he entered her. She gasped, and winced, at the same time. It was painful, but had a pleasurable tone to it. She let out a shaky breath and lowered herself onto him, forcing herself to get past the pain. She bit into her lip, and it bled slightly. She licked away the blood and let out a moan.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Zach moaned softly, slowly pulling out of her then thrusting back in; but not too hard. He flipped him, placing his hands around them before kissing her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Claire flinched slightly when he thrusted back into her, and she gripped the seat when he flipped them. She ran her hands down his back, holding onto him as she fought through the pain.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Zach propped her Legs up over his shoulder and slowly pumped into her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Claire's body easily rested in that position as he pushed into her. The pain was subsiding, and she moaned slightly. Claire pushed her hips down and arched her back, pleasure tickling down her legs.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Zach groaned, going in and out of her getting harder as he did so.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Claire winced slightly as he went in harder, and she closed her eyes. Her breathing grew heavier.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Zach moaned, the leaned down to kiss her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Claire kissed him roughly, but more with passion than anything else. She nipped his bottom lip gently, letting a moan escape her lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Zach stopped and pulled out of her. Laying her ontology of him, but not entering. He smiled and began to kiss her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Claire kissed him back before slinging her arms around his shoulders. She ran her finger through his hair, then pushed him against the seat cushion, and kissed him softly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Zach smiled, once their lips met. He drew I. The kiss with a deep passion, but also a hint of love in the kiss.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Claire kissed him deeply, and then pulled away from the kiss. "Guess we got out workout" She said with a giggle, then she slipped back into her bra and panties.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Zach chuckled, nodding. " Yeah. You did." He said smirking over at her. He slipped his boxers on slowly and his pants before his aleveless black t-shirt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Claire pulled on the rest of her apparel and laid down. She rested her head in his lap and examined the lines of the leather seat in front of her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Zach grinned, moving his hand out of the way for her to rest her head on his lap. Smiling warm, he stroked her hair gently.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Claire smiled, and shivered when he stroked her hair. She placed her hand on his thigh, and rested her eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Zach soon rested his eyes while his hand still stroked her hair. He sighed bluntly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Claire rolled onto her back and looked up at him, his features perfect. "Everything okay?" She asked, hearing him sigh. Her eyebrows swayed in curiosity.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am

Zach heard and he stopped stroking her hair. He nodded and pulled her to him to kiss her soft, sweet lips. He smiled at her, " So where should we go." He asked, removing a strand of hair from her face.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Claire met his lips, and pulled away as he did. "Wherever" She shrugged, and rolled onto her knees in the cushion beside him. "I'd like to do a show with you, if that's alright... You seem to have amazing talent" She said, glancing over at him. Her eyes sparkled slightly when she remembered dancing with him. They flowed together much better than she did with Mason, and she wouldn't forget that.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Zach smiled, jumping into the drivers seat, and setting into drive. " Alright, lets go. Where to?" He asked, glancing over at her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Claire giggled slightly and crawled up over the center console. She plopped herself into the passenger seat, and tucked her legs beneath her. "Now?" She asked, surprised that he wanted to do a show at this time. "I mean, I guess it's alright." She said, and played with the end of her shorts.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 am

Zach smirked, " We can wait until it hits dark." He said, leaning over to kiss her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next