Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 am

(She wasn't being snappy)

Crystal smiled,"Yea, that's why I'm here. I'm an adult now and I want to be a mom." Her voice was soft and dreamy like.

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

(yea sorry i realized that after i posted)
Shadow felt pulled into a dreamy spell as he listened to her soft voice. Then the smell of her releasing her heat scent snapped him out of his trance in a way. he really wanted her. "Do i have the qualifications of being the father?" Shadow said, starting to get a little more flirtatious and excited.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:47 am

In a flirty tone she replied, "I don't know do you?" She paused to give him a questioning stare the countie,, "Are you smart, fast, strong, loyal?" She paused aging but to think, "Romantic, clever, and protective?" She said as her body let out another heat sent puff,"If so my soul is yours and yours mine." Her tail was moving to the si

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 pm

With a flirtatious look in his eye he said "let not my words, show you, but my actions." and he galloped off. When he stopped at a big boulder, he invited her and soul to join him so he could show off his stupendous strength.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Crystal laughed and galloped over kicking up to the air then stopped in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Shadow stepped up in front of the boulder as if he was challenging it. Shadow pushed his broad chest into the rocky bolder. he pushed with all of his might. His large muscles bulged under his sheek black coat. he pushed harder and harder. he let out a grunt of strain. he felt the boulder budge and he knew that this was the opportunity. he strained as hard as he could and it rolled over a little. his front legs were now off the ground and pushing against the boulder and his hind legs were bulging with veins being strained too now. His sheek black coat has a thin layer of new shine from the sweat. Finally the boulder came loose and it rolled a couple inches away. Shadow huffed and puffed with his head low to the ground.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Soul walked over to Shadow. She was surprised by his strength. "Wow."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Crystal emired his strength and power, he looked so hadsome, mesmerizing. She let out a whocker to him before saying, "Nice job hotshot." Her tone was of course flirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Shadow caught his breath just as crystal had teased him with a little kick. he jumped back and he still was a little exhausted. He stood facing the mares. "That was nothing" he said in a joking manner to the two mares. He smelled the heat scent of the mares. he was eager to breed and he was hoping that his strength alone was enough to impress Crystal. he lowered his nose to her rump and took in a big whiff of her heat scent. this excited him and he started to get tingly. he nipped the base of her tail teasing her and also kind of asking her permission even though he new that she didn't want to breed until he proved himself to be completely worthy of her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Crystal watched him and let out a soft nicker of approval when he nipped her tail dock. She moved her tail to the sIde and let out a powerful heat sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Shadow heard her nicker and watched her mover her tail to the side and he was pleasantly surprised at her approval. As she let out a large amount of heat scent he became very excited. he became hard and mounted her. Finally his desire could be fulfilled. knowing that this was her first heat, as well as it was only his second time mating, he went slow. he lowered his head down to her ear and whispered softly and romantically. he wanted to get her comfortable to him before he went a faster.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 pm

just let me know if it gets too graphic for you Smile
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:16 pm

(Ur fine i've done some really gross post)
She spread her legs and slowly adjusted to his wieght, then to his Dick. She listened to his kind voice and cooded back to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 pm

(lol)
Shadow felt her adjusting herself and getting comfortable. he started going faster and with more force pushing against her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:10 pm

In response she let out a low soft moan back to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 pm

he was glad she was getting comfortable. hearing her moan made him go faster pushing up hard against her rump. he let out a groan in response. he pumped forcefully.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:16 pm

She playfully reached back and nipped him before moaing aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 pm

he pumped fast and he was throbbing in pleasure. he released the seed into her in large amounts.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Soon she got tired of this and stepped forward a bit figuring he would get the message.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 pm

(ya i was just gonna do that too. just making sure you were gonna have the baby Very Happy )
Shadow dismounted as he felt Crystal step forward. he was satisfied and was happy. He couldn't believe that in his first year being in the game that he would have two mares, as well as two foals soon! he nuzzled Crystal in affection and stepped up to soul and nuzzled her as well. this still being his first year, he didnt really know what he should do now.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Crystal lovingly nuzzled him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

knowing that soul has already had foals, he asks soul, "what now?" while he grooms his mares affectionately showing his loyalty to them.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:26 am

Rating in title.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Soul nuzzled him. "Well, we need to go somewhere other then here. It's too dangerous to have foals here." Soul told him. Soul turned and saw a old friend of hers, Jesse. "Soul is that you?!" Jesse asked galloping to her. Jesse is also in heat. Jesse looked at Soul and Shadow. "Looks like someone has a mate." Jesse said smiling at her. "I haven't seen you in a long time, Jesse." Soul said smiling. "This is Shadow, my mate." Soul told her.
((This is what Jesse looks like.
Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 4 HUS0638Large
))
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

(its great to have you back bubbles.)
Shadow greeted the mare. She was alot bigger than him. he lifted his head a little to make eye contact with her. he nickered a hello. "your name is jesse i assume?' Shadow said. he made sure to make himself look and sound bigger.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next