Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 5 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 am

((Good to be back! XD))
Jesse noded happily. "Yeah, you can call me Jes for short. Me and Soul have been friends since we can remember." Jesse told Shadow. Soul nodded in agreement. "Yes, that was a really long time ago. So Jesse what are you doing here?" Soul asked her. "Trying to find myself a mate, duh." Jesse said giggling. Soul giggled also. "Well, i'm starting to get hungry, I think you should talk to Shadow for awhile, he's a really nice stallion." Soul said as she walked to a near by bush to feed herself. "So how you been, Shadow?" Jesse asked looking at Shadow.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 5 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

Shadow chuckled. "i have been great. really lucky in fact. I already have two mares to keep me company. would luck allow me to have another to keep me company?" Shadow asked Jesse. he bowed his head in respect and attempt to serenade the mare.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Jesse giggled as he spoke. "Sure, your not the tallest stallion in the garden but you are the first to ask." Jesse told him as she let her tail sway. Spreading her heat scent in the air.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Shadow became excited fast and his tool extended down. he didnt pull it up. he wanted her to see that he was interested in breeding her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Jesse nickered her approval and turned around. Showing her rump to him then she moved her tail to the side. Soul distracted by the smell of Roses moved away from them more, but kept a close distance.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm

(hehe soul's a little spacy.)

shadow mounted the tremendous horse. she was big. Shadow's tool became hard and erected, hitting his stomach. he entered her and pumped slowly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

((Lol I know XD))
Jesse began to moan, but she also noticed that he went slowly. Which angered her a bit, Jesse is own to be picky when it comes to her mating. After all, this is her 5th heat. Jesse went down on her knees in order for him to mate with her better. "Com'on Shadow, harder!" She ordered him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Shadow obeyed her command. this mating session seemed more like he was a servant than him pleasuring her. he did not respond, just went faster and harder.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Jesse moaned louder and louder. Jesse turned her head and nipped his neck playfully. Encouraging him to pleasure her more. "Oh yes, Shadow!" She said.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm

shadow was glad that he was pleasing the mare. he continued to thrust and soon he was releasing his semen into her. he would have his own herd of seven horses including him! he was looking forward to the birthing time of all of the mares. Shadow dismounted and pulled in his tool. he licked Jesse clean and went back to groom his other mare (wild one's i forget her name) he nickered to soul, inviting her back over.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 am

Jesse stood up and looked at Soul as she walked back. "So Jesse how did you like Shadow?" Soul asked as she stood next to her. "Ehhhh." She said shrugging. "Oh Jesse your all was so fickle." Soul said pouting then giggling. Jesse giggled also. "You got that right. Anyways, I'm gonna stick around for awhile. Like a year or less, then I gotta go." Jesse said galloping in pace. "I can't be tamed or bound to one thing too long or i'll-" "Go nuts I know." Soul said cutting off Jesse's sentence. Soul and Jesse giggled. "I'm glad we understand each other." Jesse said smiling.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Shadow moved over to soul to groom her. "it'll be nice to have you here jesse." Shadow said.

(how bout when wild one comes back well move to the births. do you want to move to the foaling grounds once she approves?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 pm

(( Sure, that's fine with me. ))
Jesse smiled looking at Shadow. "Nice to be here, until I think it's too long for me to be here." Jesse said giggling. Soul nuzzled Shadow. "Now we need to move on to the foaling ground until the foals are born."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Crystal stomped her hoof showing annoyance to the new mare while snorting, "And I'm Crystal, not invisible Jesse." She stated promptly to the mare then looked to Soul nodding, "Lets." She said then waited for he to lead the way since lead mare tended to be the oldest and the one who knew the land though of course others who fought for the rank could have it. Crystal swished her tail, she was obviously suddenly eatable.

(Sure, I don't mind and thanks for waiting for my approval instead of simply going on ahead without me. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Shadow stood, waiting for Soul to go ahead of the other horses. He would follow behind as the herd stallion does. he couldnt beleive that he already had a herd. he was so excited for the births.

(wait, can you explain that last part about crystal being eatable?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 pm

(Lol I put eatable, I meant eartible or how ever that's spelled. Ya know it means annoyed and look at what I found! So I wanted realistic coat outcomes of a black and fleabitten grey horse and found this coat color calculating site. I'm going with the grey chestnut for Crystal and Shadow's foal- http://www.horsetesting.com/CCalculator3.asp )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:45 pm

(Wired it's not showing their outcomes, oh well. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

guys?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Bubbles?

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 pm

((back sorry, I had alot of things to do this summer, I even went to Heressy park!))
Soul looked at him then at the two mares. "Oh sorry about that!" Jesse said embrassed that she forgot Crystal. "I tend to forget things easily...i'm really sorry." Jesse said embrassed. Soul began to walk to the foaling grounds. Taking the lead, Jesse shortly followed.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 am

Shadow followed the two mares, occasionally gently snaking them to keep them on course. he nudged Jesse's tail, hurrying her up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Jesse snorted and walked faster. "I'm going! I'm going!" Jesse said annoyed. Soul looked at Jesse, who was now walking next to her. "Pushy isn't here?" Jesse whispered to Soul. Soul shaked her head. "No he isn't. It's ok."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Shadow smoothly and slowly trotted up next to Soul and gave her a nudge that said thanks and i love you. he walked beside her but fell back a bit to move the herd along to the foaling grounds.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Crystal snorted agitated and didn't forgive her but snorted, "Yea well I'm a horse not a thing." She said and fallowed along nipping at Shadow when every he snaked her out of annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Shadow proudly led his heard of mares heavy with foal to the lip of the hill. there he looked down upon the very place he was born. he head was flooded with memories. he gazed on the area the area where he himself used to frolic with the other foals. suddently and unexpectedly he ran down to the meadow in glee. then he remembered that he would soon be a responsible dad. he halted in his tracks and waited for his heard to join him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5