Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sooky the stud(all mares in heat come)

Go down

sooky the stud(all mares in heat come) Empty sooky the stud(all mares in heat come)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 pm

smoky trots in his tool handing partly out and calls all mares

Back to top Go down

sooky the stud(all mares in heat come) Empty Re: sooky the stud(all mares in heat come)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Yamika walks in her spacy coat slightly gleaming

Back to top Go down

sooky the stud(all mares in heat come) Empty Re: sooky the stud(all mares in heat come)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:33 pm

I REAR calling him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 pm

smelling the scent he trots to the mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:29 pm

(go here http://wolfs-rain-gurl.deviantart.com/ and then go to browse favorites and then push collection 14 and take your pick of mares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:02 pm

"ill warn ya ,he says in a sxy tone "i dont play games give your self to me cuz all i wanna do is mate with a whole bunncha mares and create a heard you in"he says very horny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:04 pm

(can you choose a mare form there because Yamika is with the other stud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:54 pm

(how about this is your horse and her name will be scarlet)sooky the stud(all mares in heat come) Welcom10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 pm

okay)

Scarlet whinnies at him "I'm all yours"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm

he walks to her rump asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 pm

she moves her tail out of the way and spread her legs apart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 am

dianna6481 wrote:"ill warn ya ,he says in a sxy tone "i dont play games give your self to me cuz all i wanna do is mate with a whole bunncha mares and create a heard you in"he says very horny
you copied !me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:52 pm

he mounts pumping than injects the hot milky liquid and dismounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 pm

"well that was fast" she says not satisfied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:05 pm

I walk into the clearing and snort.I pin my tail and look the stag over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 pm

she whinnies to the other mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 am

after dismounting he says "i am a stud becauase i was taught that way not because im ick minded"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down