Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Shadow sprung into action. he bolted as fast as he could. "this stallion is taking away my mares!" although he was not as strong as the mustang, he he was faster. Shadow gained on the mustang. they were side by side now. the thunder of their hooves echoed through the valley. Shadow bit the mustang hard in the withers and even tore out some of his mane.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Soul looked at the stallions fighting. She began to worry about what was going to happen. She looked at the other mare. "It's too dangerous here,come with me until the fight is over." She said as she nugded to a small clearing away from the fight.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 pm

seeing the two mares trotting away, Shadow prepared for a brutal fight. "this is it" he thought. "my first fight for a mare"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Thunder chuckled, "Heh, then your knew to this. This is my what 25 th fight? Nah more then that." He said circling him before ramming his chest into Shadows ribs and pressuring his neck on his back then raising his legs up and slowly starting to pin him while biting his shoulder.

She snorted, "If I hadn't just lost so much blood I'd stop this." Her voice was grumble as she turned to fallow.

(Sorry, I'm horrible at fighting post)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 pm

(thats okay. me too)
Shadow stumbles to his feet. he tries to not show the fear in his eyes. "i know two things for sure." shadow starts to plan what he will do. "one, this mustang will tear me to shreds with his strength, and two, i can out run him." shadow turns and canters away provokingly. he knew that if he did this, the mustang would have to drive him away farther.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Thunder
He showed no emotion, *Ha! This aging?* he thought and charged after him chassing him about a mile then stopping but making it sound like he was fallowing as he watched him canter out of veiw. Tjunder turned and galloped back to mares with a smirk. He fallowed their heat sents to the closed off area dick hanging out. "Helo laddies." He said before quickly manovering to (bubbles horse) and mounting her about to mate. (He won't atutly breed her unless you want him to)

Seeing the need Savra took off at a gallop.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 pm

(thanks i dont really want them too mate so ill stop you but you can mate with the other one)
Shadow suddently realized that there was no sound of hooves chasing after him. He galloped as fast as he could back to the location of the mares. seeing that thunder has already mounted soul, he said, "oh no im too late!" Setting all doubts aside, he charged right at the pair and knocked thunder off soul before they actually started breeding. he was carful not to hurt soul though.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 pm

(Hello?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:55 pm

((Sorry I had to help my unlce get some internet^^ ))
Soul looked at Shadow. "You saved me!" She said as she looked at Shadow. Soul couldnt beileve that she almost mated with that mustang.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Thunder
Instead of attacking he stopped looked at himself (not literly) and thought *what have I become?* before disappearing into the woods.

Savra turned and looked back seeing the stud was gone and galloped to them. "So am I welcome to tag along with you guys. I'm a great fighter jist weak at this moment. I'm not as mich of a coward as I probly just made myself seam. Call me Savra." She spoke with such deep respect in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Still out of breath, Shadow pulls himsef together and puffs out his chest. "hello savera. it is a real pleasure to meet you. And Soul, im so glad you are okay" Shadow walks around soul and under her neck. Ge rubs her affectionately. He also takes the time to appreciate Savera, as she is his new mare.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Soul smiles as Shadow rubs her. Soul looked at Savera. "It's really nice to meet you Savera." Soul said to her then looked at Shadow. Is he planing to start a herd or have her all to herslef? Soul began to wonder.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:23 pm

As Shadow admires his mares, he starts to think that he may want a family despite his young age. "i wonder what their opinions are". Shadow thinks to himself. "So what are you thinking of starting a family?" Shadow asks the mares.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 pm

"I dont mind at all." She said smiling.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 pm

"well do you want to start a family right now?" Shadow says romantically with a naughty glint in his eye.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:37 pm

"I'm not into being a mother but a nanny is fine with me. I'll have to change some though. I'd be best off as a protect of a herd." She said to them with a smile.

(Hey guys I'm thinking of switching charries for this you ok with that? All I'll do is change her name anf personality. I don't think this is the right kind of topic for Savera)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:40 pm

(you mean changing horses right? if yes, sure thats okay!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Soul looked at Shadow and noded. "That's fine with me,I dont mind being a mother." Soul said.
((Sure that's fine^^ ))
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Shadow affectionately walked in a tight circle around Soul so that he rubbed her. he nipped at her tail a little and took in a deep breath of her heat scent. this excited him. he mounted her slowly because this was his first time. he felt that this was going to be a romantic mate, not fast. at first it felt weird and not right. It felt as if Soul was just standing there and not enjoying it. he had heard that it was enjoyable for both the mare and the stallion. but it did not seem so. maybe because it was his first time.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Soul blushed as he mounted her. She can tell this was his frist time by the way he was mating with her. Soul waited until he was finshed.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 pm

soon Shadow was in rhythm and he could tell Soul was liking it too. he went a little harder feeling more comfortable and used to the feeling. it was a good feeling. He could now see why other horses had told him that it was pleasurable. Now he knew that He and Soul were partners and that Soul would be carrying their foal. He stayed on to be sure that he had fertilized her completely, and he enjoyed it and he wanted more. He dismounted with a new pleasure almost wanting more.
(Sorry if this was too graphic. i tried to make it not.)

Last edited by horsegodess on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 pm

(Hello? sorry if i offended you or anything)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

(it's alright)
Soul looked at Shadow and nuzzled him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Shadow affectionately rubbed Soul and he new he was in love. He couldn't wait for the foal. "this is going to be a long and happy relationship" he thought to himself, and nuzzled Soul some more

Last edited by horsegodess on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

(im on my Phone ^^' so i need some time to replay )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next