Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D) Empty Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 pm

~Quizno~
I sighed and pinned my ears. Was it impossible to find an in-heat mare to start a herd with?! I shook my mane and frowned but then smiled after seeing where I had stopped. I was in a gorgoeous meadow, surrouded by a creek, tall trees, tall grass, and lots more. It wasn't exactly like a meadow, it was more like the woods with a large patch of grass. But it was still beautiful. I sighed and took a gulp of the stream before swishing my tail and starting to graze.

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D) Lusitano2

Back to top Go down

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D) Empty Re: Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 pm

~Quizno~
I see the mare walk out in the open where I could see her clearly. I smiled happily and walked over to her with a smile. "Hello..." I said with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D) Empty Re: Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Kelly~
rolling my eyes i walk around looking for a stallion, this feeling was driving me crazy! it was my sixth heat cycle and i was going to go mad if i didnt find a freakin stallion!. i snorted oh yeah i've found stallions but there where jerks and way to cocky,i wanted one who was nice and wanted to have a foal not just knock me up then leave. "oh come on!" i mumbled to myself then stop short seeing a stallion
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

~Quizna~
I perked my ears and head, turning towards the other mare. She was gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I watched her and bit my lip, walking towards her. "Hi..." I said, I didn't know what to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Volcano
"Hi." i say
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Kelly~
i looked at him and smiled small, ok so yeah he was handsome but so where a lot of jerk "hi im Kelly" i say softly looking at him my ears pricked forward
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:00 pm

~Quizno~
I smiled and pawed my hoof at the ground. "I'm Quizno...Beautiful name, Kelly." I complimented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Volcano
I swished my tail from side to side
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

~Quizno~
"And what's your name?" I asked the other mare with a smile and a swish to the tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Kelly~
i smiled and giggling lightly "thanks, i like your name too" i look at him smiling
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Volcano
"I'm Volcano." i say
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

~Quizno~
I grinned. "Thanks and you're welcome." I said to Kelly and shook my mane. I nipped at her's and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Kelly~
i laughed and tug on his gently with a amused look on my face "so what brings you here?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Volcano
i grazed
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm

~Quizno~
"Starting herd..." I mumbled with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Volcano
i lift my head up, "Why do you want to start a herd?" i asked him curious
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:14 pm

~Quizno~
I shrugged. "I just want too...I don't know why..." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Kelly~
i looked at him and nodded "ahhhh i see" i smiled thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Volcano
"ah." i say
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 pm

~Quizno~
I chuckled and smiled briefly. "Yeah." I said and started grazing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Kelly: i smiled small watching him, "sooo i take it you want foals?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm

~Quisno~
"You could put it that way.." I said and nibbled some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Kelly~
i looked at him "okkkkkkkkkk" i smiled small
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm

~Quisno~
I laughed quietly. "Yeah..." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next