Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE)

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE) Empty Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:49 am

Black Jack
i walk in to the clearing with my best friend by my side. we were here for only one reason, to start a herd. i rear up and lte out a loud niegh to call all in heat mares to me. i was in it for the power. i landed on the ground with a small earth quake. i smiled at my strength. i laphed and just stood there and waited

Red King
i walk in and see one one i wanted a lead mare by my side and i wanted her now. i was in it for the mares and the family. i looked up at the sky and skreeched, calling all mares to the clearing no mater if the had a foal alredy or not i needed them all. i grazed as i waited.

Black Jack:
Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE) Ideal%20photo%202

Red King
Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE) Lynn-m-stone-appaloosa-horse-in-snow-illinois-usa

Back to top Go down

Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE) Empty Re: Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 am

~Shadowfyre~
I trotted into the clearing seeing two stallions, I walked over to the Appaloosa and smiled, '' Hello I'm Shadowfyre.'' My glittering purple eyes dancing.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE) Empty Re: Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

(there both appaloosa r they not? but i will let Red King green u)

Red King~
i looked at the mare that walked in. my nostrols dialated and i took in her sent. she was in heat. i smiled happly and said *hello i am Red King and this is Black Jack (he bows). Do u want to be my lead mare in the herd we r making?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 pm

~Shadowfyre~
I smile, '' Of course I would love to be your lead mare Red King.'' I blushed a little and stood beside him.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm

i smie at her *do u want to have the first foal of this herd?* i asked starting to walk to her rump

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm

~Shadowfyre~
I smile at him, '' Sure.'' I say with a hint of happiness to my voice.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:10 pm

i mounted her, breed her, and dismounted. walked back to her side and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 pm

~Shadowfyre~
I smile to him and nuzzle him, '' I love you.'' I say happily.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 pm

i nuzzled her and said *i love u to.* i reared and started to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm

~Shadowfyre~
I graze aswell, I hear a sound in the bushes near to me I snap my head up listening.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm

~Hera~
I trot in my head and tail high. My brown and white coat gleamed as I pranced around the clearing. I was in heat again, and wanted a stallion to tease.
I spotted the horses at the other side of the field and nickered out to them, then lowered my head to graze, keeping my tail high and flicking it back and forth.

[Click Here]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Black Jack~
i spot the mare and smelt her heat sent. i walked up to her and nipped her sholder and said *welcome to the herd.* my face covrered in a smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm

~Hera~
I look up at Black Jack and smile. "Whoa there, big boy. Did I ever say I wanted to be in your herd?"
I flicked my tail, my eyes glinting in the sunlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm

~ Lightning Runner ~

I hear the stallions' calls and smirk softly to myself as I gallop towards their voices, jumping logs and weaving through trees. I slide to a stop just inside the garden, flicking my tail. I created a mist that curled around my legs, ready to hide me as I snort, looking at the two stallions and the two mares.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 pm

~Black Jack~
i look at her and smerk *think off it this way, u dont have to go around looking to find a differant stallion to just leave u in the end.* i nipped her sholder and smerked again knowing it was the truth.

~Red King~
i look out over the land and spotted the new mare. i troted over to her and said *hello me and my friend over there,* he points his nose over to Black Jack. *we r starting a herd and we r looking for mares to join. do u want to be in it? i smiled and looked at her buietifull eyes. i nickered to my lead mare asking her to come to my side. i smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

shifting stars: in the trees i watch the herd with corius eye. my heart was fluttering a little as the handsome studs walked around. i pressesd my sleek body close to the trees as a iwatch with envy.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 pm

~Hera~
I shrug. "Sure. I guess." I glanced over to the other stallion, snorting slightly. A smirk spread across my face faster than any wild fire could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Black Jack~
i smile *good. then welcome to the herd.* i say i looked around me and spot a mare in the trees. i smerk to my self *more mares the better.* i walk over to her and smile. *hello and who may i call our newest herd member?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm

~Hera~
I smirked and glanced over to the other stallion. I lifted my head up high and pranced over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Red King~ i looked at the new mare that was prancing over to me and i nickered. *hello who may u be?* i said with my lead mare still a my side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

[Hey, you feel like answering my "A Day At The Beach" in Tikal Beach?]

~Hera~
I grin, making sure to lift my tail high. "I'm Hera." I said flirtily, batting my eyes lashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 pm

~ Lightning Runner ~

I arch my eyebrows slightly.
"I just met you, how am I supposed to know you aren't a phschopathic killer?" I ask, pawing at the ground slightly. I rub my nose on my foreleg, tossing my mane and flicking my tail as I straighten up and look at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm

shifting stars: i lift one delecate eyebrow " i am shifting stars" i say in my dainty voice. i sttep out from behind the trees my silver hooves silent on the soft ground. i smile shlyly as my blue eyes take everything in.

Black Jack and Red King are making a herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES COME HERE) Dapple%20Grey%20Cantering%20Left%20-%20640x480

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Red King~ i look at Lighting Runner and say as i laph happily *i dont even know what u said but i can ashure u that we r not merderrs (sorry dont know how to spell)* i look over at Hera and say *hello do u like it here?*

(sorry i have no human like players and idk how they work i used to horses really truely sorry but have u looked at Jass and Monster and Jewel?)

Black Jack~ i smile *it is a pleasure to welcome u to me and my friends herd u r the newest member come and say hi to everyone.* i say giving her a nipp on the sholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm

~Hera~
I snort, obvoiusly not getting the stallions attention. I grin and rub up against his side. "I love it...but you know what would make me happier?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next