Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Kelly: i smiled small at him and thne sighed softly to myself,
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quizno: Looking for a Herd (ALL IN HEAT MARES PLZ COME HERE!! =D)

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Revv
I watch silently as a knew herd unfolds, in front of me, under the stallions control.... That should be you.... A voice echoed through my head and I pin my ears, whirling around on strong legs to face....nothing.... I sighed and snorted in defeat "Fine, whatever, have it your way" I said plainly, my green eyes filled with an unknown longing and my tail flowing in the breeze, like a banner that fell casually across the small blades of grass beneath me..
I sigh, long and mournfully, as I step down the steep cliff, my agile legs and hooves cascaded down the rough edge with ease and carried me to the soft grass below. "Hello there, stallion, mare, and mare" I said, taking the time to stoop low infront of each being, my nose millimeters from the dew covered blades of grass on the ground.. Once finished, I raised my toned, brown body high, to my tallest, which was... approximately a hand taller than the other stallion. I smiled casually at them and then stop at the mare with attitude, she was gorgeous, but that didn't matter to me.... it was how she presented herself, with confidence, pride, the way all mares should be because they have something most stallions want. They hold the power of evolution and success, not us pigs called stallions. I raise a single eyebrow at this beauty and smirk "Hello there" I said, personally to her, and not anyone else. My appearance was masculine, but in a jokingly cocky way. I shuffle my feet and stand casually, the way a wanderer would, someone who was confident, strong, and self-sufficient.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am

Kelly~
i look back down att the grass getting lost in my thoughts, this stallion was confusing me, he wanted a heard but he just...oh i dont know!. i snorted at myself then my ears prick up hearing another horse come to us. i life up my head and blow my cream color forelock out of my eyes...and failed. watching this new stallion walk to us i couldn't help up get this amused look on my face, i chuckled as he stooped down low in front of me and the others "hello yourself" i said back in a amused playful tone. looking at him i smiled and chuckled shaking my body and main getting some of the dust of my mocha colored coat. "you already said that" i pointed out when he said hello again, "but im Kelly" looking him over again i smirked ok sooo this stallion peaked my interest, he was acting cocky but sweet at the same time....i didnt think stallions knew how to do that
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 am

Revv
I noticed her surprise, which in turn surprised me. "Oh, yea, I guess I did" I said, chuckling at myself but yelling at myself in my head, im so stupid....
I shook my head mentally and watched her "I am Revv, nice to meet you Kelly " I said with a charming smile and toss my dark forelock from my eyes which peeked through like a single plant growing on a mound of dirt...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 am

Bandit
I got up after rolling in the dirt, i got up and began shaking off the dirt from my black pelt
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 am

Kelly~
i laughed at him smiling and looked at him, i bow playfully and smirked back at him "its cool to meet you Revv " i said looking at his eyes, hmmm it looked like one little plant growing in a hill of dirt, i wander if he wanted to have a foal and start a family....i stop thinking about it blushing "so..." my voice comes out as a squeak blushing i try again "so what brings you here?" i asked in a stronger voice. geez kell! you just thought about starting a family with a stallion you just met! i snapped at myself in my head and smiled small at him still blushing from thinking that
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 am

~Quisno~
I smiled at her and chuckled. I watched the stallion caustiously, assureing he wouldn't try anything. I looked at Volcano and stood closer to her, her warmness making my body 5 degrees warmer instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 am

Volcano
I looked at the stallion

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 am

~Quisno~
I looked at the two new stallions, my expression blank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 am

Bandit
I walked to the mare Volcano and nudged her

Volcano
I felt something nudge me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 am

~Quisno~
I stood inbetween them and pinned my ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 am

Bandit
I got around the stallion, and got behind the mare, and slowly mounted her

Volcano
I moved some trying to get him off
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm

~Quisno~
I pinned my ears out of anger and frustration. I bit his leg and literally dragged him off of her. I snorted and pushed him away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Bandit
I snorted and tried to get the mare away from him

Volcano
I moved closer to Quisno
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Revv~
I chuckle at her and smile warmly, then a small commotion rises behind us and I pin my ears sharply, turning I see as the new stallion mounts the mare, then is drug off by the other stallion. I hated when stallions acted like this. I stomp my hoof and snort roughly, my body tensing and now looking more intimidating than welcoming "Knock it off, now" I said, meaning it to all of them, not just the one stallion. I mean, sure, the mare didn't do anything, but that was just it. I know a mare's power, in fact, some mares are stronger than some stallions and she could've easily manuvuered[sp?] and got him off.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:47 pm

~Quisno~
I snorted roughly as I greeting to the new stallion who 'broke up the fight'. I shook my head and pinned my ears slightly at the other. I hated it when forcers came around...They bugged me so bad. I coughed and started to graze, my eyes glued to the forcer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2