Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) Empty Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) Rhapsodyinblackroses

The sheek black nostrils flare as the scent of mares in heat flow through them. shadow knows that he needs to breed this year. he is now old enough and he is strong enough to compete with other stallions. being the young stallion he is, he looks around, but no mares satisfy his desire. but one gleaming coat catches his eye...

Last edited by horsegodess on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) Arabian-horses
Soul walks down the grassy plain and looks around. "It's safe,come." She said as her 3 foals come along beside her. There now 3 years old,old enough to leave on thier own. "Goodbye mommy,thank you for everything." They said in unity as she nuzzled him. "Dont get into any teroble,stay close to eachother,ok?" They all noded as they left toeacher. Now Soul's duty was done. Her foals are now on thier own and she's in heat. Which means it's time to find her a mate at last. The foals she gave birth to was from a forcer. Soul began to trot around and look.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Shadow trots up to soul. he greets her in a friendly, yet caressing way. he sniffs her and she is definatly in heat. this might be his chance. hello there. what is your name? he says.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"My name is Soul and who are you?" She asks him and she look at him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

my name is Shadow. i live in the swampy foggy area but come here every spring like all of the other horses to breed. i am sorry, but to be quite honest, you are a stunning mare. where do you live?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:59 pm

"I'm a loner. I move around to where I want to go." Soul told him. "I usually come here when I'm in heat to find a mate." She said looking at him. He was a handsome stallion in her eyes,kind also.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm

shadow looks deep into souls eyes and says, me too. he turns around and the sun hits his black coat. he takes a few steps, but then turns his head. his mane cascading down like a black waterfall. turns back around and walks away with a leisurely stride.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

suddenly a panther leaps from a group of trees! shadow immediately realized that it was not soul the panther was after, it was her foals. springing into action shadows muscles bulged and he powerfully pushed off the ground with his hind legs and galloped to catch up to the panther. shadow nipped at the panthers flank to try and get him to slow down. finally the panther was wounded and started limping to a halt. shadow didn't know what to do, go to the foals, or go to the most beautiful mare in the meadow to apologize. he stood. nostrils breathing in deep gushes of air, coat shining with sweat.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am

(May I join? As a mare and stallion? Oh and add "" when your horse talks it makes it easier to read and understand. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:10 pm

(sure! what do you mean by making it easier to read?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 pm

(Sure I dont mind^^ and she's new too :3 also so we know when your character is talking,thats what Wild means by easier to understand^^))
Soul looked at Shadow. 'A panther here?' She thought as she walked over to Shadow. Soul's foals are now far from the medow,they are now heading towords the rose gardens. Which is far,far away from the medow.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Shadow friendly grooms her withers in a way of apology. "My sincere apologies Soul." Shadow says. Wile grooming her, shadow feels a weird feeling. a feeling that he has never had before.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

(I made her bio her bio go look at it and bubbles I know she's new.)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

(Jest continue here. we dont need to know about the horse. just continue here)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Soul looked at him and blushed. "It's alright,things happen when we dont want them too." She said.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Shadow muzzled Soul's nose and walked in a half circle around her. he instinctively nipped at her tail smelling the seductive smell
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 pm

(Sorry thought I added I got to do something.)
Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) Arabia
Savra~
Clashing hooves echoed the area as the two snapped their maws. He was two times bigger then the arabain mare. At his moment of weakness she reared up and came crashing down left hoof breaking through the skin of his knee and slicing the flesh stopping right before the bone as her right hit his head barly missing his eye. She stopped and backed up looking at the defeated bloody stallion. She turned quickly long thin wavy mane flying outward as she started to trot covered on blood black freckles sprayed all over her body barley able to be sceen. She stoped nostrils flared and ears up standing in the Arabian style. She watched a few horses in a group together loving on one another and playing when she felt a loneliness consume her she turned her head and wading throigh a knee high creek and galloping across a grassy meadow through a woods and jumping over a huge log and landing in a puddle before she broke through the woods then stopping to see a stallion and mare slowing to a award hault and sated to prance sI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 pm

De to s-i-d-e then rearing up then coming down and bobbing her head snorting. "Sorry." She said starting to move away as her faint heat sent filld the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 pm

smelling another mare in heat, shadow glanced over for a quick look. "i dont know" he thought to himself. "i like soul alot. i mean alot! there is too many mares here." feeling overwhelmed, shadow trotted through the trees to a smaller clearing with no other horses. "if soul follows me here, she is sure to be mine, and mine hers." Shadow though to himself. "no more distractions" (by the way, i am not doing this to shut you out wild one. just part of the story)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:15 pm

(Kay and is this fictional? Because stallions have more then one mate.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Soul looked at Shadow. She was wondering what he was doing. "What are you doing?" She asks him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 pm

(ya i know stallions have mare than one mate, but shadow really likes soul and he wants her all to himself not having to worry about other mares. but you can follow me and seduce me.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:20 pm

As shadow slowly steps out of the woods he says "i feel overwhelmed. i am new to this and i am not used to having more than one mare at a time."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 pm

(Ops forgot my stallion)

Savera-
She snorted and jerked her head backwards, "I'm not here for a mate I'm not alover I'm a fighter and I guess I'm I'm I ammmm a lonely. But not male female lonely having a freind lonely." She said getting nervous absolutely embarrassed by admitting that.

Thunders a clashing-
Thunder stood nostiles flaired and welcoming the heat sents into them he charged forward tail flying out behind him Mustang body moving fast as his huge muscles rippled under his coat he slowed down to spot to mares alone in a feild as a stallion fashed off he snorted them bared his teeth snaking up to them and biting their buts, "Move!" He yelled but the white one just kicked him and instead of fighting stopped she was quite weak from loosing alot of blood. He then pushed the two mares to move.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Shadow sniffs both of the gorgeous mares heat scents. then he adds, "but i like it"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next