Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 pm

(Sorry for not replying sooner)

Deciding shr wasn't met for this life Savera said "good bye" and left right before they started breeding.

http://www.brookvillearabians.com/photos/profiles/charismaSV.jpg

Crystal,
Sharp green eyes gazed apone the land around her and she let out a loud neigh for a mate. She wanted a family, herd, and close freinds. She was only two and this was her first heat. She walked around a bit before spotting two figures off in the distance and calling out to them but not aproching.

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

(it's ok :3 )
Soul heared Crystal's calls. She looked at Shadow and wondered if he was going to answer her call.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:10 am

Shadow let out a low neigh, inviting her to come over.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 am

At his call Chrystal came galloping over to them and stopped a few feet away and bowed her head in respect, "Hi! Im crystal but call me desire if you wish. I'm looking for a herd." Her young voice flows out sounding as sweat as honny. Her mellow eyes twinkle with hope in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

"Hello Crystal. my name is Shadow, and this is Soul" Shadow looks at Soul to make sure she approves. If Shadow is going to start a herd, he wants Souls approval. He wants their love to be a mutual relationship, so they both have to agree.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

(by the way guys, im not going to be on during any week. only weekends. sorry.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 pm

(hello?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 3 2059zyr

Karma trotted into the garden. The 8 year old mare was in another heat and though some may think it hard to believe, she had never actually had a foal before. Usually, she avoided areas that stalliosn may be staying at, even staying near wolf territory should she have to. But lately Karma had been thinking that maybe she should finally have a foal. The arabian mare wasn't too interested in a mate, but was planning to find a good arabian or paint stallion that may be interested in her. A herd had never been her wish, neither was a mate. The thought of a foal had just recently plagued her mind and she had decided to have one. Snorting, the mare tossed her head into the air and flicked her tail, steps high and proud. Yes, Karma was a pureblooded arabian mare from great bloodlines and he should look for an arabian stallion, paint had always awed her, so she wasn't too worried if she found a paint or an arab stallion.
Originally, Karma's dam had abeen a breeding mare for the humans, but disaster struck the stables and nearly all horses escaped. Her mother included. Though, she had, at that time, been heavily pregnant with Karma. She was born only a month after her escape and when Karma was 2 months old, her mother was taken back to the farm. Karma managed to escape and she found a surrogate mother. She grew up with her and left as soon as she could. Though, without even realising, she completely avoided stallions for no apparent reason.
Now was different.

Up ahead, Karma saw a stallion and two mares. Deciding to investigate, the mare slowed to a walk and moved towards them. Only to see the stallion was a black arabian. Karma's ears flicked forward as she studied the stallion and then lowered her head to chest height and let out a low nicker, trying to decipher whether he was good or bad and worth breeding to.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Soul noded with approvel."It's really nice to meet you."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Shadow was awed by the gorgeous mare. He really wanted to her to join their little family. she seemed very pleasant and he felt comfortable now with souls approval. he stepped up closer to her and puffed out his chest and stood tall so she would be impressed. he nickered a comforting hello. "What are you doing alone in this part? Shouldn't a big mustang be by your side right now?" He said this partly to flatter her and partly he was actually wondering it.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

(Le gasps you lied to us! Your on! But hey im happy though! :3 )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

(by the way wild one, the picture isnt showing up. also, ill try to be on on the weeks but im not allowed to, so ill be breaking the rules. but this is fun so i dont mind study )
(lol bubbles! i know! sorry! Smile)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

(It's ok :3 and breaking the rules can be ok sometimes but becareful ok)
Soul looked at crystal and smiled at her. "So how old are you?" She asked her.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 pm

(oh i am no rulebreaker let me tell you that. this is not normal for me)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

(alright :3 )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)(pg) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow sniffs all of the mares in heat (Anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

(hey guys i dont want to be rude but can i join it im knew to this so sry and can i be another mare named Mystic that is wandering around in the field and shadow smells her from a far!?!?) Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Crystal blushed, "I guess so but I think I prefer a big strong fast Arabian with brains not all muscle." she said then noticed a mare coming over she whinned towards her and bobbed her head in a freindly way then answered soul, "I'm just two."

(K I'll get a new one. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 pm

(its up to you guys about the new person coming in. i dont care kinda)
Shadow sniffed Crystal and he could tell she was in heat. he was wondering if this was her first time. Shadow had always instinctively known when he smelled a heat smell, but he was becoming more familiar with it. it excited him a bit but he controlled himself. he wanted to get to know the mare first. "So," he said "have you had foals before?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

(so i dont know can i?!?!? i know its kinda late but i want to)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:24 pm

(everyone else to respond with their opinions before any decisions are made)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 am

(i dont mind ^^ )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 am

(okay. you can join.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 am

(I thought she all ready posted)

Crystal laughed, "Of course not this is my first heat be weird a yearling with a foal." She replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 am

"oh" he said, a little taken aback by her snappy response. he swatted some flys with his tail. he sort of bowed his head. "well, have you ever thought of having a foal?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next