Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) Empty War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 am

War Head-

I galloped in, my sorrel body glinted its shine in the sun, I reared vertically thrashing with my golden legs, kicking the air with a roar of happiness. I landed with a thud, turning to grin to the sun. I snorted and began to graze, waiting for mares.

Back to top Go down

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) Empty Re: War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 am

~Haylow~
I trot in, my liver chestnut coat gleaming beautifully in the light.
I spotted the stallion and nickered loudly, letting go a very strong scent.
I was in my first and wanted a stallion.

Back to top Go down

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) Empty Re: War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:03 am

Strawberry Wine~
i gallop into the field, my tail raiised high, letting out strong heat scents. then i bring my gallop to a walk in one swift movement. "hey there, my names Strawberry Wine, but you can call me strawberry." i smile and let out another sweet and strong scent. i just started my heat about a day ago. and i was very strongly in heat and needed to breed with a worthy stallion.
War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) Wings509

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 am

~*_ Hecate _*~

I watch the three horses silently from the trees, not trying to hide myself as I stood in the shade. I snorted softly, ears pricked forward as I watch the with an amused expression on my face. My golden body gleamed with health and beauty, dappled from the light streaming down between the treetops and leaves to reach me. My ears were dark black, my muzzle faded to dark grey. My legs the darkest of ebony, they blended into the shadows and darkness, sometimes making it seem as if I was only half there. My mane and tail were black silk, twirling around me in the gentle breezes that ruffled my hide. The purest of ivory white reached my hocks on my hind legs, and to the lower part of my upper fore legs. Over my face, in the same color, was a perfect 6-pointed star, a crescent moon on my nose, and a dot beneath my chin and throat. And my hide, the purest of gold, was the color of honey in a clear, glass jar when held up to the sunlight. My coat rippled wth muscle and beauty, muscle being the only thing it was really made of. No flab or anything, just muscle. I smile and raise my elegant, Arabian head into the air. I was an Shagya Arabian/Spanish Barb/Kiger Mustang cross, and was born and made for speed, endurance, elegance, and beauty. I whickered loudly, my voice echoing throughout the meadow, sounding like the wind rustling through the treetops, or water rushing over a clear stream whose ground was covered in round, shiny rocks in Spring. I stepped out of the trees, my body glowing even more maginificently in the clear sunlight.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm

I raised my narrowed neck and glanced at the two mares who stood before me. I grinned and twitched one ear forward, one back. Listening.
"Hello Strawberry, I am War head"
I said with a side grin, showing my ivory teeth.
I then looked at the other mare who stood before me and smelled the air.Her scent was sweet, both there scents were.
"And, who may you be"(Haylow)
I waited then let my nostrils take in a good whiff, i then shot my head to the forest, seeing a beautiful mare, with rare coloring. I couldn't help but to give a wide grin, seeing as i was already attracting mares, and i had only been here for a short while. I stood tall in the green, lush grass and shook out my golden mane and tail, i was shaking my tail around at the irritating flies and with each smack my muscles twitched. I watched. Waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 pm

~Haylow~
I stared at the stallion, ignoring the other mares with a grin on my face. "I'm Haylow...what's your name, O' handsome one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:35 pm

~*_ Heacte _*~

I snort softly, seeing him look at me. I toss my black mane, stepping forward towards them almost lazily. My strides long and effortless, I was soon only a few feet away. I stop and raise my head into the air, watching the stallion.
"Hello," I say smoothly in my chiming voice.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 pm

My attention flashed back to Haylow and i dipped my head.
"My name is War Head"
I grinned then turned my gleaming golden head back to the mare that i was very curious about.
"Hello"
I moved to her slowly and smiled lightly
"Whats your name?"
I was so curious about her, but I wanted to breed the other mares...yet..I didn't at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:42 pm

~Haylow~
I dipped my head in deep respect, as my mother had taught me...that was before I ran away.
I gave the stallion his space, backing away a few steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 pm

~*_ Hecate _*~

I raise my head slightly as he comes over, eyeing him curiously. My gaze flashed over to the other two mares before going back to the stallion who addressed himself as war Head.
"Hecate," I say quietly, ears swivelling curiously as I listened to him, the other two, adn everything going on around us at the same time. Dilating my nostrils to take in their scents, I exhale loudly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:51 pm

I smiled and nodded.
"Pleasure to meet you all," i say backing up and eying the three.I shook my mane and neighed lightly.I took in the sweet scents of spring and grinned, walking slowly around Haylow. I loved to breed, but i didn't want to seem like a sick pervert, because i was a very caring and nice guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 pm

~Haylow~
I smile to War Head and flick my tail, letting the sweet scent waft around the air.
Pawing at the ground, I nickered gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:08 pm

I stopped by her rear and sniffed her gently, i nudged her tail and laid my head on her rump, waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:34 pm

~Haylow~
I smiled slightly and flicked my tail aside.
I glanced back at him, my eyes fill with passion. He was one of the kinder stallions.
She had heard tales about forcers...

[love the new name xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:36 pm

(Omg ikr? I love the band Blood on the dance floor. xD)

I waited for her reply in a yes or no, i kept my head laid on her rump. I flicked my tail and smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:39 pm

~Haylow~
I tilted my head sligthly, glancing back at him. "Am I uh...doing something wrong?" I lowered my head slighlty, feeling a bit embarrased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 pm

I shook my head.
"No not at all, i was just waiting for your answer..."
I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:51 pm

~Haylow~
I blinked. "Answer? You...uh...didn't ask me anything..."

[She's like *drool* "Huh, what?" XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 pm

~*_ Hecate _*~

I laugh lightly, watching them both.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

I took my head off her rump and nodded.
"Eh, never mind"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 pm

~Haylow~
I flicked my tail. "Err...okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 pm

"I was meaning, i was waiting for you to say i could mount..."
I chuckled lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

~Haylow~
My mouth formed a big oh and I nodded. "Of course you may." I flicked my tail again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:47 pm

I chuckled and walked behind her, gently raising myself i landed smoothly on her back and entered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:17 pm

~Haylow~
I snorted slightly and raised my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next