Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 pm

I pushed in and out lightly then got harsher, grunting slightly.

Back to top Go down

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Strawberry Wine~
"you dont even know any of us us yet JERK! some mare you like just walks in and you breed her!" i snort in anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:18 pm

~Haylow~
I ignored Stawberry and let out a load moan when his pushes started coming harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Strawberry Wine~
i roll my eyes and walk away "i need to find a better stallion" i say and then i gallop away

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:12 pm

~*_ Hecate _*~

I snort, watching the other mare leave. I lower my elegant, dark gold head to the ground, nibbling at the grass. But in truth, I wasn't hungry. I flick my long, silky ebony tail, ears pricked forward, listening to the wind ruffle gently through my mane and tail.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

I finished and gently dismounted, i nuzzled her stomach and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 am

~Haylow~
I grinned and nipped at his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I smiled gently and nuzzled her with care. I looked at the mares that stood before me. I turned to Haylow and smiled.
"Would you join my herd?"
I then turned to the other mare (sorry forgot name...but she like cam from the trees)
"And you to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:51 pm

[^.^]

~Hecate
I snort softly, watching him.
"Maybe..." I say softly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

He smiles gently, hoping he could start a herd.
"Alright.."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm

~Hecate
I snort very softly, watching him. I had never been in a herd before...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:54 am

~Haylow~
I stare at him for a moment and then frown. "I don't know if I'd be any good with a herd."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 2:56 pm

I looked at Haylow..walking to her slowly.
"Its fine...you as a mare in my herd have no duties.:] "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

~Aqua Marine~

I walk in shyly. I look around to see the other horses. I flick my tail, letting out a strong but sweet smell, I was in my first heat. I whinny softly to the others. I toss my black mane.

War Head comes for some IN HEAT mares.(PLEAS RP!) - Page 2 Kapkara23.00px

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2