Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Jason walked to the door "Hello, come in, there is a few people here already. there is food and drinks at the table so please help your selves!" he said as he invited them in, he was holding a small glass of weak alcohol in his hand, he was wearing his usual 'I <3 N Y' T-shirt and his blue grey jeans which over hung his trainers.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Grand Night Out ( soul hunter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Night Out ( soul hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:18 pm

leotie listened to the music a littlepicking up the beat with ease and just had a soft drink since she didn't relaly like alchhole that much. She sipped at her drink watching as Kelly danced with some others her slightly shy personailty showing a little sicne she got very sielnt when near mostly strangers one person did come up to her "hey what's your name "Leotie" she said "Leotie, that's unsual any short name?" "Leo..." she answered "really... it makes you sound like a bloke" they said laughing a little but she just ignored them.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 pm

"hey, just leave her you lot." he said, pushing them aside "hey, you have a good time surfing today? I saw you on the TV, and I think you had a little Husky puppy with you too!" he said, turning the music up a little, he started to head towards the conservantry, where there was Peter and Lee in, they had silly string and confetii enbeded in their hair.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:34 pm

She nodded "Yeah had fun and I tried so hard to keep away from them. Blossom likes people so she went up I adopted her a few weeks back" she said her hari still a little wet from surfing at the ends "And thanks I'm not partically comfortable around so many strangers"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 am

"mmm, shes a pretty pup too" he said, shutting the conserventry door and sitting down next to his dog on a furry black sofa puffy and shoving his dog up to make room before he shoved some books back in the bookcase that were hanging off the solid oak case. he shuffled up, making room for Leotie if she wanted to sit down.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:50 am

She laughed a little and nodded "thanks, hey there boy" she said giving hsi german shepered some attention and smiling as she sat down after he had finished and looked to her jeans "Is he molting?" she asked brushing the fur off her not minding too much since Bloosom was molting on ehr usually anyway.
"Thanks..." she muttered a little and rustled her hair a little watching as her freinds danced with other getting to know them but she was a little cautious for arious reasons.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 am

"he molts quite alot, sometimes I think he might have no fur left!" he laughed, paatting the Shepered and the dog's fur went flying everywhere "he isn't that vicious for a german Shepered you know...infact, he's a wuss!" he said, checking if the dog's claws were growing to big for his own big, large, hazel brown coloured paws.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:57 am

"Yeah,I can tell" she said and looked to his paws "You need to cut his nails soon" she said "their getting a little big" she nodded and played with the dog a little laughing and smiling happily, she did prefer playing with animals than going out with mostly strangers.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 pm

"mmm, his next health check up is in a few weeks, maybe the vet might mention something about them." he said, ruffling up His dog's fur on his head, he looked down the side of the sofa and stuck his hand down the side. he fished out a light blue and purple ball, he held it out for Leotie "here, take this and throw it to him, he loves it, he had it since he was a pup, I found him on the roadside tied to a lampost when he was 7 months, he had this very ball next to him, I decided to take him in." he said, rembering the poor pup all wet and soaked from the rain.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:31 pm

"Most likely, they can cause a lot of pain if they get to long" she said nodding a little and looked ot the ball she was giving before throwing it for the dog "Sorry, but what's he's name again?" she asked a little sheepishly playing with the dog laughing a little and sat on the floor cross legged as well like she would at home while playing with Blossom ""porr thing, must've been terrible. I picked Blossom up at the shelter aparently she was left in a box on the street and no one took her." she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:40 pm

"Snoopy, but he prefers the nickname snoop" when he said Snoopy's nickname his head shot up, the dogs tail swung so hard that it hit a small red button on the side of the fireplace. There was a few crackles from the fireplace then a fire began to warm the room up "it does that all the time." he said, rubbing his hands and warming them next to the fire place.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:48 pm

"i canimagine" she said "who's a good boy Snoop" I said rubbing Snoopy#s fur gently and smiled a little. She saw him warming his hands next to the fireplace "Your house sure is nice I'll give you that" she said luaghing a little "Come on maybe we should go back to the others before they suspect anything" she said knowing that kelly would most likely bring up some story with the two of them gone.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm

"yeah, thanks." he said getting up and opening the glass door for them to enter the music and party filled room, he switched the music channel to something more bouncy and a party mood and started to rock and jump along to the music, some of the people started to sing the lyrics to the song, yet they all turned into a slurred mess when it got to fast part.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Leotie followed and began dancing to the music with Kelly laughing a little enjoying herself easily keeping up with the fast music even when she joined in singing a little but not much so no one heard her as she danced with her freind.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Jason got a breadstick from a table and started to eat it, throwing some to his dog, Peter came and sidesteped over to him, stealing some of his breadstick, he saw Snoopy rolling around next to the fireplace like a dead fly on a window sill.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Leotie and kelly came over both having a drink Leotie sipping at hers a little leaning against the wall her eyes closed as she listened to Kelly who went one about different things since she was a little drunk. "kelly have some soft drinks and sober up or I'll drag you hope and you know I will" she said "Aww coem one Leotie. our one to talk you vanished off with that guy earlier "He is nothing but a freind of mine that I kept running into end of"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 am

Jason heard the two girls chatting and laughed, he jumped when he felt two cold hands pressed against his shoulder, they remained on for a few more seconds till Peter jumped with a "Boo, who is this girl you like?" he said, laughing "look, I like her as a friend and I just bump into her every now and then!" he said, taking Peter's hand of his shoulders.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 am

Still leaning on the wall with ehr arms crossed she listened to Kelly before Missy who had decided to tag along walked over to her tomboyish freind "Oh come on Leo..." "No, I can't be bothered and I have rent to pay encase you forgot" she said a small smirk on her face and they looked to each other.
Leotie grabbed a hair pin from missy's hair and ran off just being a little playful in her usual manner "Leo, get back here with my pin" she said and chased after her with Kelly before they caught her and all burst out laughing with them both grabbing one of her arms each before they walkked back still laughing and sat down with her in the middle.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 am

"come on Jason! we know your lieing!" he said, getting Jason in a tight headlock and pulling him over to the sofa before sitting down and realsing him from the lock, he turned his head and looked dead suprised to see the girls sat next to him "woah, ummm, hi" he said as he looked at the three f them with Leotie sat inbetween them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 am

"come on Jason! we know your lieing!" he said, getting Jason in a tight headlock and pulling him over to the sofa before sitting down and realsing him from the lock, he turned his head and looked dead suprised to see the girls sat next to him "woah, ummm, hi" he said as he looked at the three f them with Leotie sat inbetween them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:00 am

Leotie had leaned back and looked up hearing him talking Kelly nudged her a little and Missy who was closest smiled sweetly each showing their different personailties. "Hey there, who are you?" asked Missy "Leotie sighed "No flirting when I'm around Missy, or my drink will be over your head" "your such a sour puss" "Oh hush..." she said before Kelly covered her mouth and shook her head smiling a little Leotie just turned her gaze to her instead with a slight glare.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Peter scooted up the the seat, pushing Jason further up to the girls "stop it Peter" he hissed at peter "gosh, your a vicious little boy ain't ya!" he said, moving away from Jason, Jason sighed and shook his head pretending to be Peter by miming his words in a annoying way.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Leotie just sipped her drink and the two sisteres looked to her "What?"she asked noticing their looks "Leo, what are their names "The one is Jason,I don't know the other one but I'm guessing Peter from what I've just heard" she said hearing the two of them and the girls jerked looking to the boys as Jason was pushed more towards them. Leotie remained silent as Missy started asking them questions "So are you the person Leo keeps running into all the time?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 pm

"urrrr, well theres possibly lots of people that she bumps into, but I've bumped into her before." he said looking at the sisters, he ran his fingers through his hair, making it spike up. Peter looked at Jason and made a love heart sign "I can see you ya know Peter" he said to Peter swiftly. Peter looked in the oppisite direction, sniggering to himself "mental" Jason said to himself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 pm

"Actaully she doesn't, leo is busy all the time-" "Is still have half a glass left wonder what I should do with it?" she said and they looked to her. Kelly tried taking it off her but she just moved it out of the way and then gulped it down holding the cup upside down with a slight smirk on her face. "As Missy was saying she's busy because she works at the stables and at the bar on certain nights" said Kelly continueing her sisters sentence.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next